Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:39 pm
Turgon felt the hits again from Arachnid. He then said, "Goodbye! Everyone move OUT!" He then made a dark magic smoke for hsi followers to excape.

DarkStar nodded towards Trugon's command, made her wings appear, picked up Western and flew out of the base.

Turgon made his wings appear, picked up Black Feather with one arm, he wasn't going to leave her for sure, and flew out fo the base.

Gemini new they were leaving, stood up, and couldn't see in the dark magic smoke. "DRACO!" she yelled his name out.

Fox looked at the dark magic smoke and was glad that White Dove was near her but worried for her love Arachnid.

Gemini then wished she had her wings but her wings were torn off so instead, she used her wind magic to blow all the smoke away and to see the villians gone. She then fell to her knees as she felt the blood come out from her body. She was done fighting today. She was almost out of breath, since she faught bravely today but became weak from those battles. The lost of blood made her weak. And that is something that her body cannot heal.

Athena the saw all the smoke of darkness disappear and she fell to her knees. And so she was happy that her love Aquarius and friend Pheniox and Moonfire would be free from their prisons now. She then looked to her leader and saw how weak she was, even Fox and Fortuna were weak. Those three warriors had lost some blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:21 pm
Hunter Moon watched Red Fang flying in the sky. He then flew up into the air, grabbed Red Fang, braught him down, and asked, "Where you going in such a hurry."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 pm
When Red Fang saw Hunter Moon now, he changed his mind about attacking the mansion and said, "No where sir."

Then Warewolf caught up with Red Fang and spotted Hunter Moon. "Hello, Hunter Moon. And you two we must follow Turgon in the shadows to somewhere else," said Warewolf as he made dark magic around them all and went in the shadows to go where Turgon was, a new base.

Pheniox stood up and walked in the forest and felt weak. As she walked on she spotted Aquarius and Moonfire trapped in these cages. She then ran to them both, used her fire powers to brake them free. She tehn ran to Moonfire's side and said, "My love."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm
Then Athena goes to Gemini's side and said, "Gemini."

"Huh, Athena go attend to Fox and Fortuna right now. But first Fox," said Gemini.

"Sure," said Athena. She tehn goes to Fox' side, places her hand on her shoulder and heals her. All it did was close up the wounds and stop the bleeding. She then went to Fortuna and said, "My dear friend Fortuna. You are one good fighter." She then placed ehr hand on her shoulder and it closed up her wounds and stopped anymore bleeding. "Huh, sorry Leo. My healing powers don't work as much affective when I'm tired but I did manage to close up the wounds and stop anymore bleeding," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Draco sighed. "Looks like they got away... At least the prisoners are out." He pushed himself up to a sitting position, surveying the various injuries sustained within this battle. "We won." He shouted.

Black Feather wasn't happy that they had ended up running. She flew beside Turgon. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 am
Arachnid seathed his blades the smoke disappated away. The battle had been won, Turgons side had sustained loses and they had managed to regain lost members as well. The battle had been exhausting yet the thirve of victroy allowed him to run on empty. Pride overwhelmed him as the group had suceeded in such a diffciult and staggeringly big batle. He looked around for Fox hoping she was ok after loosing track of her during the battle.

Scott looked a sudden relieved and joyous feeling sweeping over him. The battle had been won clearly, despite a shaky and rockey start the group had succeeded and prevailed. He couldn't help cracking a small smile. He'd finally proved himself in the eyes of everyone despite he lack of inolvement in the key battles he'd laid on a few signifant hits during the course of the battle. He'd done something he could be proud off for sure.

Kid-robin looked up and surveyed the state of the group. They'd won no doubt. The over side had sustained heavy losess no doubt, most of the group had suffered flesh wounds during the battle including him. He costume was stained in dry crusty blood from his battle with Darkstar. It seemed also the group seemed re-united and back together again except the maybe not unfortunate loss of Red fang, a loss which the group could have done with.

Hunter gazed up the safe clasp of Darkstar was welcoming from his trapped positon. The group had lost. That was clear, they'd lost prisoners, thier base and members of their team, they'd been hit hard at the core. The group would need time to re-coperate and re-stragetise from todays battle.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:47 am
Spider-robin got up dusting himslef self causally hostling his weapons with glee. Yeah they'd proved they were more then pretty faces, though off course these kids would never hold a flame to the orignal and of course the best, though these kids could handle themselves pretty well. He just wondered what was for lunch the next battle to contend with.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 pm
Gemini stood up slowly, walked towards Athena after ceiling up her wounds an asked, "Athena, Fox and Fortuna?"

"I ceiled up their wounds but I ahve no idea how many blood they lost but it appears to me that Fox lost more then Fortuna. Right now the two seem to be resting," replied Athena.

"Ok," said Gemini.

"And you my leader?" asked Athena.

"I'll be fine but I don't have any wings to fly anymore. I'm really not that usefely to fly anymore but only control the wind. But please go checj on Scott and I'll handle Kid-robin's wounds," said Gemini.

Athena nodded and walekd to Scott. "Hay Scott, you were one brave boy out there. You must be Gemini and Arachnid's brother," said Athena with a cheerful smile towards him. She then placed her hand on him as it glowed and healed his wounds.

Then Gemini walked towards Kid-robin, placed her hand on his shoulder and healed up anything that was open or broken on his body. "Thanks, Kid-robin. You've proven yourself as Generation and I thank you for helping us out. I'm, glad to have you on the team. You are strong, willing to fight, and has courage. Those are some traits I look for in a person, specially if you are in my team," said Gemini as she gave him a smile. "We may have won this battle but in a way, we have also lost. But the good thing today, is we won for today but another day we might not be so lucky," she said in wisdom.

Fox sat up slowly but felt weak and kind of woozing from the blood she had lost. "Arachnid," she said,w ondering where he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar wasn't so happy that they lost but was glad to be alive at least.

Turgon said, "I'll be fine butt loosing to them is not sadisfying. But next, next time, they will go down. But for now, we must recooperate."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:02 pm
White Dove said, "Take it easy Fox."

Fortuna awoke seeing no more fighting or villians. "Uh," she said weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:01 am
Arachnid raced over to Fox sliding acorss the ground to her side. 'Hey thier deary looks like we won despite a shakey start' he said with unatural calm and wit despite the condition of Fox, she'd be OK, she was a fighter and she'd proved that many times already before, one more time wouldn't hurt her. Today may not seem much of a victroy but with lost members returned and two dead for the other side, you couldn't say they had a bad day.

'Thank you' Kid robin flatly, he had nothing else to add, he felt the thirll of sucess yet he was unable to express through speech or tone, he was sure the rest of the group would manage that for him, that possilbe linked in with the point of team. Well thats what it seemed like for his views that is. He just wondered what the plan of action was now.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:56 pm
Fox sighed as she was happy to see and hear him and said, "True and I'm sorry if I worried you but I guess I can't stop being the warrior. After all. . .my people are warriors."

Gemini then stood up and said, "Well, we all better head back now."

Fox over heard what Gemini said and then looked back towards Arachnid and said, "When we get back we better be married off."

Gemini then walked towards Draco, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Lets go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:54 pm
White Dove then stood up as she was happy to see the two lovers, Arachnid and fox back together. Then she over heard Fox saying getting married and smiled. She then said, "Oh, your getting married. How WONDERFUL!" She jumped up in the air and kneeled her knees next to Fox and Arachnid. "You know Fox, you'll be an excellent bride and maybe mother one day. You knwo Fox is one quite of a warrior and I see her and Fortuna as a mother figure. And Fox thank you for saving me."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 am
Castor walked up to Gemini and said, "The names Castor and I would like to join you and your group and besides it would be nice to have a place to stay for the night."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:11 am
'Well if we have to..' Arachnid said in a childish and joking tone, this was it, the moment he thought that would never come, who should be his best man ? or just screw and annoy tradition best Woman ?, things like that could wait till they got back. It was time to headback and get ready, he hoped thier'd be wedding cake, if wouldn't be a wedding without the cake.

Scott glanced up a rush of excitment shoot through his body, this was it. His big bro was getting married !, after all the arkward moments with Fox they were finally setting their love in stone. Another proud achievement the group would have made today.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 pm
"Sure Castor and I am Gemini," said Gemini with a smile. She then looked towards the others and smiled about the marriage. "Ok, everyone lets move it," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games