Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 am
the next moring selena was wakeing up next to hethrus just to hear alexander cry a moment later selena gigles and go over and pick up her son he looked like hed been crying all nite " aww dont worry swettie i was all just a bad dream "
(hey guy what do you think of my new outift?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:25 pm
((...intresting, very...kinky?))

Hethrus woke up to Alexander crying and sighed.He got up and went over to Selena and smiled down at Alexander."Whats wrong?" He asked in a soothing voice.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 pm
(yeah i deiced to be pevery and do a play boy bunnie outfit)
selena looked at hethrus siting next ot her and truned and kissed him "good moting love how did you sleep ?" selena was now feeding alexander " he had a nitemare and started crying so i picked him up " selena then burped and then put him back down in the bassanet and then right on time alcie started fussing " ahh right on time i have this down to a clock work huh" selena laugh as she pick up alice and looks down into her baby purple metailic eyes and she started sux her thumb selena shook her head and took her finger out of her mouth " no .no sweetie not suxing on you your thumb" selena picked up a bottle and feed alice " hehthrus i love you " selena layed her head on his shlouder  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am
selena was finshied feed him and put him down with his sister to play in there play pen and looked at hethrus "love .... whats on your mind?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Kayin layed on his bed. He left the door open for the servants. What to do...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 pm
Having gottne to bed late Haru falls asleep and wakes up really really late. Once she was awake after a few servants bugged her for a while she gets up. "I'm going to have to remember to tell them not to wake me up" she mumbles before brushing her hair changing and laying back down.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 pm
selena burp alexander and then looks at hethrus "sweet heart im goning to go see haru alright !" selena walks out of there room and kncok on haru door  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 pm
From where she was laying Haru growls before standing up and walking voer to the door. "Who the hell is it" she say's not in a really good mood at the moment. Smelling that it was Selenia she sighs before shaking her head. She's have to apoligize for that sooner or later.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Kayin sat up in his bed. He then stood up and took a look out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 pm
selena hearing what haru had siad just leave with out a word and go down to the kitchen and get some blood three glass actuly one for her one for hethrus and the 3rd for master kaiyn selena when back to her room to check on him and the babies and to bring breakfest to him and then selena left and went to go give master kayin his blood selena walked won the hall to the main room in the mansion the master chambers and knocked on the door "master kayin " selena voice came from the door "are you awake yet? can i come in?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:51 am
Kayin was putting his black robe on. He heard Selena's voice. "Oh, Selena please come on in." He said as he walked toward the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 pm
"Alright" Hethrus called after Selena.He got dressed and went into the kitchen to get some blood.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 am
selena pushed opend the door " here master kayin i brought you up some blood " selena gave the blood to master kayin " well master i good to have you back home but i must be going i have other thing to attend " selena bow and walks back out and walks back into there room to check on the babies but they were pecfectly fine they were sleep ing like angles selena then walked slowy back out of the room and went down to the kicthen and saw hethrus in there selena went over " did you sleep well lvoe ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:26 pm
(sorry been really busy since the last monday)

Walking out of her room Haru sighs before slowly making her way down to the kitchen to get some blood. Once there she sees Selenia and sighs slightly "Umm.. Selenia I think I owe you an apology for before" she say's quietly, since she didn't apologize that often to anyone  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:00 pm
Kayin made his way out of the room and down the stairs. He took sips as he went. He went into the kitchen and poured himself some cereal. Kayin took a seat and placed his blood down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games