Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 am
"Alright,the very basic hyuuga jutsu. 8 trigrams heavenly spin, or Rotation. Force charka from every point in your body and spin as fast as you can." Xantos told him snatching up a rock.
"Think fast!" He called and chucked the rock at Hanzo's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 am
*Hanzo started to feel his chakra come forth and as the rock was a mere second away and started to turn and spin and before he knew it he was shielded by a spinning chakra it was so amazing he'd seen it before but to be inside of it was controlling it was a great feeling. After he stopped he noticed the giant circular hole in the ground*

"Wow"  

Dark-Ninja70

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 pm
Raito sat in a tree watching from afar "all peaceful here nice and good XD" Raito laid down "beautiful day today" RAito said looking up at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:59 pm
(well...not really....i fighting drake right now. and he is at his demon form right now..... sweatdrop )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:58 pm
"Good job...I want to get to copying something serious...I want my sharingan to evolve. I finnaly have something to work for again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Tai can be seen running through the Training Grounds, randomly throwing a kunai at a tree here and there. He soon stops to attack one tree in the way of his path. He throws a few punches, and then finishes his combo with a kick that actually dug deep into the tree. Tai spends uses a large amount of strength, and then finally is able to pull his leg out of the destroyed tree. Tai drops low to the ground, spins, and then slams his heel into the bottom of the tree. Tai quickly grabs a kunai out of his kunai holster, and stabs it deep into the tree. Tai begins to yell "How was that!? Not good enough yet!? Well here goes more!" Tai gets up and prepares himself to attack the tree again.  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Tai swiftly does a palm strike right in the middle of the tree, using all of his strength. Instantly, a bone spike shoots right out of the middle of his palm, and digs deep into the tree. Tai uses some of his strength, and tries to pull his hand away. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Tai yells. Tai then knees the tree and pulls again. Instantly, a bone spike shoots out of his knee and digs into the tree. Tai shakes his arm and knee, and the spikes slowly withdraw into his body. He backs away slowly, and instantly rushes away from the whole area. As Tai is jumping from tree to tree, he thinks "What...just happened there? I have never done anything like that before...this is bad. I might be hurt. I need to find help."

((G2G))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Orion had shown up at the training grounds a little while ago. His goal was to ask Xantos for a favor, but he was taking his sweet time to get to him. As he walked, he saw a boy, apparently having a violent argument with a tree. At first, he though less than nothing of it. He knew a lot of crazy people, so it wasn't exactly new to him, but when he saw bones jut out of his hand and knee, he was definitely taken by surprise.
"Another Kaguya!? Here!?"
He muttered quietly to himself. He had heard of a few genin graduating recently, perhaps this kid was one of them. It was at this time that Orion had seen his opportunity to be a sensei, and he had to take it. Immediately, Orion went after him.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm
((guys i have control over the cursed seal but i cant use it to insta kill but i can torture the ones who have it))

Suddenly the cursed seal for 10 seconds stung like fire was dancing on it and a soft whisper was heard by orion."Aka-" it trailed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:24 am
Ian's wood clone saw what Tai just did to the tree. "Woah... A Kaguya? I should tell him all good things he can get from being a Kaguya, and refer to Orion to be his teacher." He began chasing him. But as the clone keeps jumping from tree to tree, he saw Orion there. "He must have known." As Ian's clone drew nearer to Tai, the clone clasped his hands and wood restraints came out from the tree Tai was about to land and tries to catch him. "TAI!!!" the clone yelled.  

hivaids420

Newb

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 am
Tai spins around to face the clone, and is instantly caught up in the trap/restraint, and then yells "What the hell is this!? And what the hell do you want sensei!?" Tai struggles using all his might with the wooden restraints for a few moments, and then stops to catch his breath. He knew it would be useless trying to free himself from these restraints. They were just too strong, and right now Tai felt too weak to destroy anything, so it was a worthless effort to try anyway. "Yeah...I'm weak...just kick me out of this place. I dont even deserve to be on these training grounds anyway." Tai sighs, and looks down to the ground far below him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 am
"Yeah you're weak..... WEAK IN YOUR HEART AND MIND!!!! Just the 1st day of school and you left because no one noticed you?!? It is just normal!" Ian unintentionally hardened the restraints in Tai's feet as he raised his voice. But he noticed that he was going hard, so he lowered the restraints to let free of him because Ian thinks he might listen to him now. He then lowered and calmed his voice. "Don't think that if someone didn't noticed you means you're nothing to them anymore. Instead, why don't you think of ways on how to improve yourself and be noticed more by people. You are not weak. Actually, there's something within you that's special." Ian's clone reached in Tai's hand that he just used to whack a tree. There was a little hole that seems to be healing by itself faster than a normal wound would heal. I just saw you a while ago, and had a very special bloodline flowing through your nerves. " Ian paused for a while. He was thinking of him saying it to Tai now or let Orion explain since he has the same bloodline with him. But his grip was still as hard like the wood restraints.  

hivaids420

Newb

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:31 am
thefire158
"Good job...I want to get to copying something serious...I want my sharingan to evolve. I finnaly have something to work for again..."
"No problem actually my sharingan you took could evolve to mangekyou sooner than you think you could get it if you killed your best friend or killed at least 5 shinobi."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:37 am
Orion, after having been immobilized by the pain from the curse mark on his neck, slowly recovered.
"Aka......what the hell is that?"
He quietly muttered to himself. Forgetting about the pain he just endured, he obnoxiously approached Tai, quickly lifting him by his collar. He simply ignored Ian, seeing as he was a clone anyway. Although, he doubted it would've mattered, seeing as Orion was the type of person who only paid attention to those who mattered to him in some way.
"Do it again."
Orion said in a nearly thunderous voice.
"Now."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 pm
Tai attempts to reply to Ian, only to be immediately held by Orion. Tai pauses for a moment to think about what Ian just said, and then finally speaks "You want me to blast my bones out of my hand again!? Are you freaking kidding me!? I'm lucky I didnt get hurt from that!" Tai looks at the middle of his palm, only to notice that the small hole was still patching itself together. "Oddly enough...that didnt hurt...the same for my knee. What happened there...?" Tai thinks. He then notices that one of the men infront of himself happened to be one of the new Sannin. "Why would a Sannin bother talking to me? I'm too weak for someone like him to bother with me. And now he wants me to shoot my freaking bones out again!? This is weird..." Tai thinks while look straight into Orion's eyes.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games