Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:18 am
((Ok I posted that I vanished and reappeared right next to you, the speed IS too great for a sharingan to follow, it's my bloodline...and physically how can I look into your eyes if I was right next to you?!
Btw Eris never approved your shadow sharingan...I checked))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am
He smiled as a larged spiked tail burst out of the ceiling, raiden manuvered around in the puppet making it appear behind Jack, the tail wraped around jack's legs and the point touched his neck. The puppets mouth opened and a shower of poisonous senbons rained towards jack, which was inches away.  

Shruikan Tenshi

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am
havockboy
(( BUT I GOT NO EYES THAT ARE REAL!!!! xd ...Dude you guys are so predictable...))

Jack smiled as Zerao was Impaled and Killed by the ice.
Jack then looked over at Zann.

((no dodge dodge so basically my attack hit and tell me if 2 stories of BIG ICE spikes hit you will you live no your body would be swiss cheese...note by the time you made those seals you would have been hit by at least 1))

(zan did not ripply to me yet i will ripply to you when he dose.....you did like 3 of them....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:22 am
iZann
((Ok I posted that I vanished and reappeared right next to you, the speed IS too great for a sharingan to follow, it's my bloodline...and physically how can I look into your eyes if I was right next to you?!
Btw Eris never approved your shadow sharingan...I checked))

((it was not a shadow one and the jutsu started if you did not block it when i looked at you then you did not move....+ shadow is my sword))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 am
((Zann, if you remembered you did see Raiden pointing at you, which happened before you appeared behind Zero. Itachi's genjutsu can be casted by pointing as well, so either way your in a genjutsu. And havock, your technique hits all in its way, so wouldnt Zann be hit for being by him?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 am
((raiden dude you dont fight the guy who started puppetry with a puppet it is like suicide ... ZERO DONT WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS OR I WILL TURN THIS OFFICE INTO A HUGE ICE CUBE AND WATCH YOU DIE!!!!))

Jack did not move. "pathetic puppet...Zeramaru taught me how to avoid getting killed by poison besides ... We are alike" (Zann you understand right)
Jack looked and examined the puppet "you think this will kill me?" He said as he pulled the senbon out and he was not even wounded.
"Yuki no Yoroi (snow Armor)" Jack made the seals but the snow only formed around his torso.

((If Zeramaru and Jack is the same what does that mean little kids?))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am
havockboy
((raiden dude you dont fight the guy who started puppetry with a puppet it is like suicide ... ZERO DONT WEASEL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS OR I WILL TURN THIS OFFICE INTO A HUGE ICE CUBE AND WATCH YOU DIE!!!!))

Jack did not move. "pathetic puppet...Zeramaru taught me how to avoid getting killed by poison besides ... We are alike" (Zann you understand right)
Jack looked and examined the puppet "you think this will kill me?" He said as he pulled the senbon out and he was not even wounded.
"Yuki no Yoroi (snow Armor)" Jack made the seals but the snow only formed around his torso.

((i cant do anything until zan excepts it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am
Test Subject 196 O
((Zann, if you remembered you did see Raiden pointing at you, which happened before you appeared behind Zero. Itachi's genjutsu can be casted by pointing as well, so either way your in a genjutsu. And havock, your technique hits all in its way, so wouldnt Zann be hit for being by him?))

((if i were between you and Zero my arms pointed and it came out of my sleeves then... 1 yes zann would have been hit too...he is turning into the hachibi thus meh not think it would hurt him...2 DUDE 2 story size wave there would be no roof for your puppet but ill play along... ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am
Test Subject 196 O

we.... i got him with b4 that but......ya that 2))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am
havockboy
Test Subject 196 O

((if i were between you and Zero my arms pointed and it came out of my sleeves then... 1 yes zann would have been hit too...he is turning into the hachibi thus meh not think it would hurt him...2 DUDE 2 story size wave there would be no roof for your puppet but ill play along... ))

((he is down man....i had this set up b4 he was here))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am
havockboy

((THAT YOUR FRINKIN 1 and the same!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:32 am
He smirks as the puppet opened its mouth and acid flew out, its tail tightened its grip. Inside Raiden made a quick handsign, but it appeared as if nothing happened.

That will come in handy just in case...

((true...but not completely. And this puppet is compliments to Lenon, dragon like if you will. As for zero he did catch eye sight before Zann did anything.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:33 am
(( all i know is you never dodged or blocked a giant wave of jagged ice towards you thus you are dead same for raiden all he did was smile...yeah smiling at your demise so appropriate...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am
Bloodfang23
havockboy

((THAT YOUR FRINKIN 1 and the same!!!))

((no they are both human puppets and poison wont hurt them....LOL you guys dont dodge do you thus it ended with my post...WOW akatsuki sure got more inept ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:35 am
havockboy
(( all i know is you never dodged or blocked a giant wave of jagged ice towards you thus you are dead same for raiden all he did was smile...yeah smiling at your demise so appropriate...))

((zan wont post...i cant counter your move until he posts...and you cant keep posting if people did not post a counter or sum thing like that))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games