Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Senquis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:19 pm
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

I have reTURRRRRRRNed!!

o_o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:26 pm
the gurl says she will judge tests, but i know she will just say its too long and just quit -_-. Typical Rene.

And who says you get to hurt me? I never agreed to anything like that. ugg.. -_-''

You still have my ninja headband and Angelic staff don't you Rene? ::smirk:: i see a return affection is in the form of physical pain.

im touched.

Nehoo. P.E.T.s Im not sure if im going to continue on that idea or not due to the fact well.. it just seems odd having something off of MMBN in a orignal RP area. But i still may do it for shots and fun.

Tournament RP will start off with a plot which i hope to RP tonight and all. And 2nd star test as said in the announcments are most likely going to be closed at Sunday or earlier while slots and judge slots last.

w00t.  

KuraiGekkou

Cevian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:31 pm
Awesome, and I have the idea for the perfect Navi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:40 pm
Ah, the P.E.T.s look really promising. 3nodding I hope you do continue the idea. Which reminds me about the tournament! I can't wait until it starts! -squeals-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:46 pm
rofl Prolly.. I don't know if I'm a good enough judger person or what. Now you're making nervous Kurai! *glomps*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:48 pm
I'm just going to sit back and watch the contestants. Atleast until I get a good idea of what I'm going to do. sweatdrop  

Sincerely Sunshine

Senquis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:52 pm
So . . . anyone wanna give me a recap of what I've missed? If I've missed anything important >_>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:55 pm
*cough* Ahem...... *shifty eyes*  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:57 pm
-looks back- SAKURAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles her- Hi! domokun blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:05 pm
Hello Makie, what happened at the festival after i left? Anything good? Huh?  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:09 pm
Not much, I left to the dorms, where the real me went to camp. With no internet connection! I just came back about Monday. But I couldn't get on then either. -tear- But I did review over the posts of Saya Hill, Area E. Man I wish I was at the fireworks. So how was your trip?

O_o That reminds me, I have to go rp as well. Oh yeah, there are sign ups for the next star tests, but I don't knwo what opponent Makie could face... I have an idea, but it wouldn't work... So I didn't sign up. sweatdrop But either then that I guess it's off to the Courtyard Makie will go!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:17 pm
Welcome back Sakura! Now if you'll excuse me I have to have a discussion with Kurai over there.

B4K4! OVER MY DEAD BODY!! hmm maybe I should change my password >.> you know to much. Didnt I pay you back for the head band? I thought I did. How much was it? And you can take the staff if you want. JUST NOT THE NARUTO HEAD BAND crying I just joined a guild that's based on Naruto!!! I NEED IT!

Augh, why cant we do this stuff during the week? I have no computer acess on the weekend and only before 6 on weekdays. POO! And I'll still judge. I judged for some mod tests.

Waugh, I'll be sitting alone at Borders tonight while everyone will be roleplaying boohoo ;.;

stare I'm so dramatic and pathetic.  

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:18 pm
Rp..>.>...<.<..how come everyone is online but not on the guild posting? We have a problem here..i can't Rp with just one other person! Plus..my mind can't think that well since i woke up at Rome around 3:30 am and my mind is still in European time. Also, beware when you go to Europe...there is many i mean MANY asians..they stared at my natural red hair like they never seen red hair before..but you know..they made me feel like i was famous. Cool huh?

My trip was awesome! Rome was soo gorgeous it made me want to live there! Although the colloseum was closed and you couldn't go inside, i got to kiss the outside wall of the colloseum. The fountain (i forgot the name..it was in the Lizzie Mcguire movie) was so pretty! I threw a coin in and made a wish. I hope it comes true. And the French chocolate is to die for! If i knew you IRL i would give you some frenc chocolate coco beans..but i don't know you. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:33 pm
I dunno, I was lurking until you came. I do nothing on some days, then a lot of things the next day. I'm very strange. O_o My brother's girlfriend went to Rome too. She brought me back some postcards with pictures of places there, including the fountain of... the name I also forget. >.< Too bad you couldn't get into the colloseum. I never saw the inside and it would be cool if some one I knew saw it. Ooh! Chocolate!!! -chants- But yeah, too bad. I would like to eat those chocolates. -drools-  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:35 pm
OMG! but i'm soo happy! I didn't burn i got a tan! My first freakin tan!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games