Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Koi entered the Hokage's Office with a smile on his face. "Hokage, if that is what I should call you, could you please teach me? You see, dad is in Sunagakure, so nobody is here to teach me. With that said I will sit." Koi said as he sat in a chiar waiting for her reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:33 pm
The lightning clones grabbed Koi's arm and dragged them from the Hokage's Office. "SORRY!" Koi yelled as he was dragged to the Training Grounds. The lightning clones gave him a scroll with a puppet inside and disappeared.  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Zeramaru slowly opens the door and his sand was swirling around him he was in a highly agitated state clearly shown by him being surrounded in a defensive jutsu.
"Hokage." Zeramaru said bluntly, it was unlike him to address rekio in such a disrespectful manner but it had to be done to catch her attention but Zeramaru assumes that this wont be enough.
"The blue sword that I saw are there more just like it answer or esle?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm
((lo siento peoples, i had drivers ed and play practice for a long time))

Reiko crossed her arms over her chest. "Really Zeramaru? Whats with the barging in like this?" She jumped backwards to sit on her desk and crossed her legs. "And I'm not answering your question... you should realize that."

((sorry Heartybroken... this is kinda more important at the moment))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:15 pm
(Ok.. so perky am I a genin? Cause you said it was fine in PM but never approved in the thread...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm
"Wow, maddest I've ever seen from you Zeramaru," Yokai said coming in from the door. "What's wrong now?" Yokai asked. "Are yiu still looking for that blue sword?"

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm
A cold feeling entered the room and a blue transparent figure appeared.

"Hello Reiko...Zeramaru, Yokai. Just thought I'd pop in for a bit to say Hi, but, I can see that this isn't the greatest of Leaf's times." Said Xantos's ghost. It silently floated around the room and sat lotus position in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 pm
Koi burst through the door and walked up to Reiko. "I have no time to refer to you as Hokage. Reiko, My father is dead." He said as he made a fist. "Raiden is dead!" He yelled as he smashed his fist to the desk. "I need you to train me to become stronger, and kill his murderer!"

(Yeah, didn't he like commit suicide? Or did Zeramaru kill him??? o.O I think someone told me in RP that it was Zeramaru but I can't remember.)  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 pm
((I did not kill Raiden... I killed his other RPC not Raiden... I guess Raiden did fight me shortly before death but it was not my fault...))

Zeramaru started twitching upon hearing Xantos.
"I know what you will answer and I wont get anything in destroying your village." Zeramaru said but he had an ace with him at the moment his brother Jack disguised in a puppet that looked exactly like him was also searching for the information even if Reiko did not answer he would find out everything.
"But I suppose" Zeramaru said as he closed his fist and the jutsus Zeramaru put in the sand deactivated and it fell harmlessly on the ground.
"Is much easier if I would do this" Zeramaru said as he stepped beside Koi.
"Ever heard of Vampires?" Zeramaru said as he smiled it was either cause Zeramaru had gone absolutely mad or Zeramaru had an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am
(( Funny how Raiden never liked Koi and never well spoke to him as he did to me rolleyes , LOl so your going to fight yourself as because he commited suicide, awhh good times))

Another ghostly figure appeared, he sat the same as Xantos did and chuckled at him, "So you did die before me Xantos," Teddy's ghost said as floated around the room and came back down to xantos.  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

Andrew Uchiha Of Rain..

A clone appeared of a plant creature, the man was Andrew Raiden little brother and he looked at Reiko "Raiden is gone, kill himself" he said as it disappeared.

I'll Die trying to help my village

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 pm
((really? ghosts? how unoriginal. I'm ignoring them))

Reiko nodded. "Yes, however I don't believe that they are real." She slid off her desk and stepped forward, getting between Koi and Zeramaru. She pushed koi behind her.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 pm
( read my post, raiden kill himself))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:46 pm
Yokai stood infront of the hokage, "Hey Reiko-sama. I missed you, heh." Yokai then turned around facing Zeramaru, "Hmm, Since I'm not strong enough to kill you... what should i do?" Yokai smiled and said, "If you want a fight, don't try to get one. We have many people here right now, the "Peace Keepers" group might be here soon. I don't know yet. But we have Reiko, Koi, and me. Hmph."

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games