Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:32 pm
(( Teddy I can make you chuunin easily but I'd need to know your not gonna leave us or betray us that's all ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm
((But anyways i always rp better with my son redd for some reason ... ill make my rp longer now.. i swear to the ninja lords i won't betray))

Teddy woke up due to the noise at the gates. Teddy looked into the sky and looked on how clear it was and how there were only a few birds in the sky. Teddy stepped back and tripped over a rock that he didn't see. Teddy felt his head bang on the ground as it had made contact with it. Teddy sighed; Teddy's dog Raka came running from out of a hole near Teddy and ran to him. Teddy started to stand up with a huge headache from falling. Teddy looked at around at the scenery he was in, it was quiet loud due to everyone at the gates. Teddy saw Raka running to him and he smiled and went down to his knees. "Come here boy" , he shouted happily. Raka ran fast and jumped onto Teddy's lap. Teddy smiled fainted as raka started licking his face.

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 pm
(YAYYYY... dang....)

Yokai stood his ground and said, "Hanzo, when are you going to attack? I suggest you attack at mid-day because attacking at night is to obvious." Yokai twiddled with his thumbs again and said, "Here, I want you to have this. It's a special sword and it's called the Lightning Katana. If you have Lightning Affinity, and you pour your chakra into it, the sword will be covered with electricity.

(crimsomnobody did that for Xiah)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm
*Hanzo held it in his hands*

"Wow, thanks Yokai this means alot to me, I feel kinda bad I don't have anything to give back...unless...what are your elements?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Yokai told Hanzo, "Lightning and Wind. That sword was crafted by my brother.. Xiah." Yokai smiled and said, "Oh no! It's okay." But Yokai looked like he really wanted whatever Hanzo was going to give him. Yokai was shaking and a little jumpy but said, "What is it?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Zeramaru walks away from the village.
"Do what you want I have my own plans"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai looked at Nina and walked over to her, "You know, akatsuki, they all have no emotions. They will kill someone without hesitating... maybe even your brother." Yokai smiled and said, "I suggest you side with us and save your brother. There is a high possibility that your brother might be dead right now, but I doubt it."

(is katsuro captured or something?

To let katsuro see)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:07 pm
(yes, katsuro is captured by the akatsuki.)

nina woke up from her sleep as she then got up from the boulder and rub her eyes. she then yawn and stood up, getting off the huge rock. she then look at everyone that was talking. she then herd yokai and frown. "i have to stay with the akatsuki. but i wont let them kill him so easily." she said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 pm
Yokai was talking to Hanzo right now but left a note beside nina that said:
Dear Nina,
You know, akatsuki, they all have no emotions. They will kill someone without hesitating... maybe even your brother.I suggest you side with us and save your brother. There is a high possibility that your brother might be dead right now, but I doubt it.

From Yokai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:12 pm
P.S: Write what you want to reply down in this empty space at the bottom of this letter.

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:14 pm
*Hanzo handed yokai a scroll*

"This is a list of some lightning jutsu. I suggest you read threw them there pretty useful techniques."

(( In the Scroll:

Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique):
Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.

Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear:
Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current:
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Chidori Senbon - Thousand Birds Needles:
Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique):
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Rensa Raikou no Jutsu (Chain Lightning Technique):
Description: A useful technique generally used in an attempt to take out a group of enemies by surprise. Forming electricity into both hands the Cloud Nin launches a continuous stream of Lightning at one opponent, if the technique hits one person it immediately launches itself at the next non-friendly person in range. The lightning chain specifically targets water that is found in the body, so bunshins are generally left untouched unless it's a Water Bunshin. The original number of targets this jutsu can initially hit is three.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Yokai had his eyes widened at the sight of all of the strong jutsus in the scroll, "Whoa..." Yokai smiled and said, "Thanks a lot!" Yokai looked at the scroll, "And now I have to say This means a lot to me!" Yokai then looked back at Nina and said, "Thanks Hanzo, and good luck on killing Raiden!"

Dripples

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm
nina was still wondering to still turn the akatsuki or not. she could not think right now and it gave her a headache. she then just sighed again and sat on the ground. "yokai. just, give me a min to think about it ok?" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Yokai smiled and said, "Choose what you think is right, because if you think one of these choices are right, then it is right." Yokai smiled, "And It will always pay off in the long run." He looked at the scroll hanso gave him and put it into a pouch. "better keep this safe."

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai had his eyes widened at the sight of all of the strong jutsus in the scroll, "Whoa..." Yokai smiled and said, "Thanks a lot!" Yokai looked at the scroll, "And now I have to say This means a lot to me!" Yokai then looked back at Nina and said, "Thanks Hanzo, and good luck on killing Raiden!"
*Hanzo smiled*
"And there's more where that came from but your not quite strong enough to handle them yet. Now about killing Raiden I'm gonna need a team...I'd invite you Yokai if I wasn't worried about your safety. A special jounin against a bunch of S-ranks..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games