Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm
Tezu stood there and place his shirt back on.. and saw Tori infront of him. "Oh hey.. your back already?" as Tezu placed his hands on his back..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:46 pm
She nodded. "Yes... I just got word that Tenshu is not accessable right now" she said. "It seems that Kilitia has taken it under its control..." she said biting her lip. "I dont know, surely this cant be true...can it master?" she asked innocently.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Tezu looked at her and sighed.. "I see.. " as Tezu formed a hidden sound bomb... "Is that right.. Tori...or may I say Serenity" as Tezu stood there...with closing eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm
((Night...your character shouldnt be able to sense her,it says it in her profile stare ...you cant possibly know of her just yet stare ))

Keliah looked at Tezu. "Master, what are you talking about?" she said. "Who is this Serenity you speak of?" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 pm
(That one is true. She's right. And pause for a minute people. I'm trying to get some PM's off.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 pm
(Okay. Go on. And Tezukya knows of her, just not who she is or anything like that.)  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 pm
(Sorry, I intend to think of my real life training lol.. Spiritual training is what I do for my pupils Gomensai, its just that for what I do..we can read each others Spiritual thoughts meaning our essence.. it comes close to an aura..but this one is the spirit.. of which we sense from.. maybe learning this you will know what I mean.)

Tezu stood there "Never mind I guess I was wrong?" as Tezu sighed "Serenity... um nothing I was thinking of an old friend thats all.. " as Tezu smiled.. "So Tori.. did you relay a message to Nephilis like you told me quite some days ago? saying you wanted to train under him?" as Tezu chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:16 pm
"Yes I have" she said to him. "But according to my friend who's a telepath in Tenshu, she told me that Nephilis is missing" she said to him. "The Flagrons have ran him out and he's nowhere to be found" she said to him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 pm
Tezu stood there.. ~Nephilis you there?~ as Tezu said in his mind.. "So tell me Tori.. ever been to a hot springs before?" as Tezu looked at her...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:42 pm
Nephilis eyes opened and he prepared to respond, but didn't. He'd remembered what he'd told Samara, but forgot to apply it to Tezukya. No one should ever contact him. He would contact them. Feeling slightly remorseful, he slides back to sleep and waited for the right moment.  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 pm
Tori made way into Tenshu and dismounted the horse.."Jeeez should've picked a better color.." as Tori came to Nephilis and Samara's place she knocked on the door. "Hey Nephilis you there?" as Tori stood there  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:55 pm
Keliah looked at him. "Many of times master" she said to him. she looked around scanning the area. She knew it had to be here somewhere,She looked at him. "Master, I think you spend too much time there" she said to him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 am
Tezu looked at her "Is that so.. " As Tezu placed his hands around her waist.."hmm got alot taller?" as Tezu hugged her... "Hmm...weird.."

Tori stood there..clenching her fist. "HEY b*****d WAKE THE HELL UP!" as Tori stood there... angry as ever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:09 am
Keliah smiled. "No master, old age, must really be catching up to you" she said. She looked at him observantly. She was getting annoyed by Tezu, but decided not to strike just yet.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 am
((Desert you ignored my post on the last page.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games