Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:23 pm
"None that serve plush or would even consider it," said doppleDanish, picking fabric from his teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:44 am
"Have you had any new employment? Maybe we have spies in our midst."

Areashine looked suspiciously at one of the serving prinnys thinking that she had never seen him before.

Areashine looked over at doppleDanish and shrugged, but then giggled as the plushie photographer took a picture of him as he was picking at his teeth.

"Very attractive," Areashine nodded and giggled.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Forte' decided that this might be a good time to leave.
"Exit, stage left!" Forte' muttered to himself, grabbing his guitar and sliding out of the room. He made it about half way out of the room before a passing plushie stuck out its foot and tripped him up.
He fell to the ground, dropping his guitar... and the plushie drink recipe!
"Uh oh! This is bad, terrible even!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:16 pm
Areashine noticed someone walking away with a guitar. In fact, he seemed to be too suspicious and not plushie enough to be trusted, of course, except for her. She started to run towards him since he was walking away.

"Hey! Don't let him walk out of here!"

A plushie seemed to get in the way and he tripped.

"Got ya!" Areashine yelled as she jumped onto his prone figure. Only her long, red hair was scene as she attempted to drag him up to his feet with his hands behind his back.

"Do you know how this guy is danish? doppleDanish? Hey you! Plush, can you grab his things?" Areashine beckoned the plushie who tripped him as she moved toward danish and doppleDanish.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm
"hmm......"
danish ninja-walks over and pokes forte with bread stick
"looks kind of familiar but nothing really comes to mind....."
danish ninja-rubs his thoughtfully

the plushie in question picks up the forte things at areashines request  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm
"Hey! Careful with that guitar!! You dont know what I had to go through to fix that!!!" Forte' shouted to the clumsy plushie who just dropped his guitar.  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 am
"We'll worry about that.....hey, can you actually play that!? I'm so glad we have music player around! But, before we get to that, who are you anyway?" Areashine asked as her grip on his hands tightened. Her blue eyes glinted with glee.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:48 pm
Forte' sighed. "My name's Forte'. I'm the Plushie Palace Pizza delivery boy. And while I admit these circumstances look excedingly incriminating, I assure you that I am not a thief!" He gestured by tilting his head. "I've never seen that recipe in my life."  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:08 am
doppleDanish sighed. It was rough being the only serious one around sometimes.
"I remember hiring him. In fact, you did it." He pointed at Danish.
"Or does that mean I did it? You did it, I did it? You are me. I am you. I did it you did it he did it she did it we did it they did it I DID IT!"
doppleDanish paused out of breath and shook his head.
"No, you did it... brother?"
doppleDanish stopped again, swishing the word around in his mouth.
"Yes, brother. Brother works well enough for purposes."
He mumbled a little before continuing.
"You hired him in return for fixing his precious guitar. Though even I am surprised that he'd go so far as to steal from us."
He looked down at Forte' and shook his head.
"You should know better. That recipe's a fake. You think I'd trust these dunderheads with the real thing?"
He glanced around. Danish was rubbing his chin in a decidedly sneaky yet flashy manner. Areashine sat on Forte's back with a maniacal glint in her eye. Stitch-face was still standing by the bar, smiling as if he only appeared when needed. A penguin plushie was snoring under a table. A trio of winged plushies were playing ping pong on the chandelier. A turtle plush was trying to climb up the chimney. And the pelican plush holding onto Forte's things had no fingers and was prone to dropping everything in its grasp every five seconds.
doppleDanish leaned over, reaching Forte's eyes with his.
"There's a reason I run the kitchen. And there's a reason I am the only one in possession of the real recipes."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 pm
Forte' gulped. How does one respond to such a huge amount of dialogue?  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 am
"So, are you saying he's innocent doppleDanish? Or a not very good thief? I'm glad you guys decided on the pizza delivery, how's that going anyway? Well.....I suppose bad since our pizza guy is stealing from us. What else have you been stealing, eh?"

Areashine, who was now sitting on top of Forte', making sure he didn't get away. With the end of her rambling, she flicked Forte''s ear, to make him start talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 am
stitch-face meanwhile served a most excelent plush drink to a patron who ordered it, stuffing a recipe through the seams of his head afterwards

danish ninja-rubbed his head
"clone/evil twins/dopplegangers alternate reality doubles are so confusing!"
poking forte a few more times danish pondered
"well i guess he does sorta look like our delivery man...do you have a good explanation for recipe-knapping the plushie drink recipe of much deliciousness?"
not really pausing after asking forte danish ninja-smiles at areashine
"oh the pizza deliverering has been doing very well actually, we keep getting people who order the byako special not knowing what it is exactly"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:08 pm
Forte' hung his head.
"I confess. I stole the recipe when nobody was paying attention. I was planning to... I was planning to..." he trailed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:44 am
"You were planning on what!?" Areashine yelled at the pizza man whom she was sitting on and began flicking his ears once more, which was a bit more painful than most people would like to admit.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Forte's ears turned red, and not just from the incessant flicking.
"It's sort of embarrassing," he said.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games