Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Ada walked down the street wondering what she was going to do today....as far as she knew she had the day off. So she was free until the king decided to call her....that is if he decided to call her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 pm
Ryoko let out something like a wolfish version of a purr.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 am
[[Do you guys in the King's Army want the king to send out some tasks? I don't want to constantly be bossing you around, but if you guys are bored out of your minds or something, I have a few things pertinent to the peace talks the King might want doing]]

At daybreak, Luana and the dozen or so others rose and began packing camp. She rolled up her bag and looked up to see that Fredrick had already assembled his things his things and was gazing off into the distance. She picked up her long battle axe and walked over to him.

"Sir, If you are going into town, I'll go with you."

Fredrick turned to see Luana standing next to him. She was his most faithful follower, and was always ready to accompany him. He was indeed planning to go into the village, just as he had said last night. He wondered how much the people there really knew about the peace talks and this thief person. After a moment, he shook his head.

"No, you stay here. I won't draw as much attention to myself as you would, Luana. You know that. At any rate, you should stay with the others."

And with that, Fredrick turned and walked briskly into the woods towards the village.

[[If any of you new EEs want to run into Luana and the group of red eyes in the woods or Fredrick in the town, drop some hints and I'll arrange it.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm
((i dont care how much the king gives me XD i just figured someone like her would be spending her day off in town))

Ada saw a small counter with some food and suddenly she was very hungry. She walked up to the counter and sat down. "Hey one cup of noodles please." she ordered

((Hey Qin do you wanna run into fredrick in town? XD))  

Madame Twiggly

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm
((Bonnie would it be all right if I had Zenith and zeek run into Fredrick in town?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:08 pm
((@ zeek Sure thing. hehe Anyone else wanna run into him, thats fine. ENTER FREDRICK! Lol))

Fredrick drew his ragged brown cloak around himself, covering the old armor he wore and the sword at his side. He entered the village and started looking around for a friendly looking face he might get some news from. He bent over slightly and pulled the hood over his face. No good looking like a soldier. The less conspicuos the better. He walked up to a young woman standing outside a small shop.

"Pardon me, miss. I've heard some rumors about the king negotiating with the Eternal Eyes...."

The village woman looked at him nervously. Fredrick couldn't remember the last time he had a decent bath. I must be quite a sight, he thought.

"Oh, they're just rumors... I don't r-really know anything.... I'm sorry I have to go."

She then hurried off, clutching her grocerys close to her. Fredrick sighed. Maybe there was a tavern nearby where he could listen in for some news.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 pm
(zack can't sit inside his room and wait soo he will do soemthing stupid...I hope it won't be to funny^^..Oh Stef do you think it is to early if his new power shows up??)

Jay still smiled and huged Mina2I feel fine!Really fine!This feels so great!"He grinned broadly at her "Today ...are the peacetalks right?..Do you think they will go well?..I doubt that..I think we should be...carefull and try to escape or kill the king if something goes wrong...and we have to take Zack with us..I...have..an emergancy plan i think.."

Zack sighed he was so boread ,but suddenly he had an idea. He went to his room changed into...well more normal looking clothes and then started to climb over the great wall. He never did this stupid thing before! And now he remeberd why!The wall is tall! Slowly he became weaker and weaker but kept climbing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm
Ada sighed today was going to be a long day and now that she finally had a day off she didnt quite know what to do with it...

((lol nvm Qin XD))

((the king can give me anything if he wants lol XD))  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm
"I think we should be wary of Annexus and keep our guard up. We don't know what he's planning, and we both agree that he most likely won't sign the treaty or agree to peace. I think it's a good idea to have an emergency plan," Mina told him.
Masa chuckled a little at the sound the wolf released.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:25 pm
Ryoko felt a large gathering of anxiety, hope, and determination in the woods. He stood slowly, his tail wagging. He seemingly motioned for the female he'd recently been using as a pillow to follow him, and walked toward the edge of the roof. He closed his eyes, concentrating hard. The wolf opened them as he jumped off of the the building.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:25 pm
Suzu pulled the edge of her hat farther down over her eyes when she reached the next town over. This town seemed far more lively and according to her friend's map, the others with red eyes were around here not too far off.

"Well I suppose I should get a little money first." she said aloud to herself passing by a man that was talking to a woman. It seemed weird to see the woman run off like that but she paid it no mind. Once she reached the middle of town, she found a small rock wall and sat down on top of it before pulling out her flute. Setting her hat down to the side of her, Suzu then placed the flute to her lips as she began her melody to cast her mirage to those that could hear it and make it look like she had violet eyes instead of red.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Zeek had been walking through the village when he noticed a young woman rush past him. He then looked in the dirrection she had come from and saw a man in a brown cloak "Hey you" he asked walking up to him. "Why did the woman rush away from you" he asked.

Zenith had been walking through the same village when he heard a familiar voice. He pressed up against the wall and peeked around to see Zeek talking to someone in a brown cloak.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 pm
((urm.. the king is still working on the assingnments.... uh... ah... will deliver them as soon as I get them all straight. *brain hurt*))

Fredrick saw out of the corner of his eye a woman walk by and begin playing on a flute. Something seemed odd about her, but he could see nothing out of place so he didn't think much about it. She was just a wanderer, like himself he decided. Though perhaps her wanderings were by choice.

He heard a voice and looked over his face shadowed by the hood of his cloak. He carefully eyed the man who spoke. The man stood tall, like a soldier. Fredrick was immediately suspicious and answered cautiously.

"I'm sorry. I was only asking for some news, but I must have startled her. I'm a stranger here and I've been wandering quite a while. I can only imagine how ragged I look."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 am
Zeek looked at him "What kind of news were you looking for" he asked him. Zeek had not been in the clothes of the kings army so he would not be suspicious to anyone.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:18 am
Masa noticed that the wolf wanted her to follow, so she stood up. She walked to the edge of the roof and, using her speed, jumped from window to window until she was on the ground. She waited for the wolf to lead the way.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games