Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm
"I control the sanbi, he doesn't control me." Oroami said as he forced himself back up. "Hideo, I wish to speak with your mother but only after I clear things up with my daughter." He looked back to Arekku and held out his hand for a shake "I wish to apologize for what I did to your office, you smelt of my daughter I came to find her."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Kage- sama ... can i have the head or chest of the guy you killed." Hideo said as he cupped his hands and drank blood from the bucket.

"Really blood is not that nice without something chewy." he said as he flicked the rest of the blood back in the bucket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EEA0WjcsgI&feature=related

((18 10 people. ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked curious at the kid,"Well usually yeah.......... Though this guy someone who I rather not risk him be resurrected no matter what." Arekku said rubbing his head though at the moment he really didn't even have the real scrolls for the body.

"Though you wouldn't like his meat..... Trust me eating something soaked in preservatives, it's quite nasty." Arekku said as he was just relaxing still. He looked at Oroami,"Well she's here often though she left not too long ago......... However, ugh never mind." Arekku said though he stopped himself,"Just next time don't come in like that please."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 pm
Oroami felt something strange in Arekku, "did Kasumi do something I need to know about." He said as his father instinct kicked in but his voice and tone didn't change.  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku seemed careless at the moment he had his suspicion of Shoko and even more with Kasumi as his roots were acting up earlier, so he waved his hands like if it was a fickle manner,"Her usual violent self, though I imagine it's more amplify now. If I was you I would try to find her soon an be a father for her now." Arekku said not really wanting to give advise like that.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 pm
Oroami looked around "I have a feeling she'll be here, I'll keep my Mist up just in case she comes back through."  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"To be honest she has no reason to be here right now she only comes for one reason." Arekku said as he was falling deep in thought,"So I don't think she will be here for a while." Arekku said casually now as he snapped back from his thoughts,"Just don't cause any problems here and it's all good with me." Arekku said before he stretch his body out in his chair.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Preservatives?" Hideo then at that moment remembered eating a hand he took from a jar and shuddered. "nevermind I know how it tastes." He said with disgust.

"Sirs I'll be going then." He said as he picked up the bucket of blood and left. He also dipped his hand in it drinking some of it.

((18 10 people. How many liters of blood does a human body have? So I can get how many bottles I can fill as a back up reserve of food.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm
(5.6 liters)

Oroami looked to Hideo "do not leave Kusa, I will come back to speak with you soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Yes sir, besides my squad and friends are here.I'll go to the big tree." Hideo said as he exited the door.

((17 10 people. I'll estimate there is 3.5 liters in this bucket so thats around 6 of my bottles since they are small.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 am
((Ahem... havock no eulogy for fenrir?... You dont know his RPC but you can still make a joke out of this))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:53 pm
((Not in the mood sorry))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku waved bye to the person as he left and sat back for awhile,"Well Alicia if you care to speak with the real Arekku he's someone in the village he was at the mountains earlier, but I sense he moved to the springs mmmhmm unless it's not to important it be okay to talk with me though I don't wanna cause ya any disrespect by doing it like this, I'm just here to hold the fort and make sure that guy over there doesn't over exert himself." Arekku said yawning as he just sat normally in his chair.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 pm
Oroami sat back down and looked to Arekku "I think I may have Hideo's mother make me a special arm," he said remembering Tera used Clay explosives. If she could smelt the clay some how she could create a non metal Ceramic Arm that was the equivalent of Metal without the fall backs.  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku sighed as he thought about something like that,'That really wouldn't work, the body is more complicated than just putting something else there to replace something that's already lost, for one you have to recreate a copy of so many things from the chakra lines, to the nerve endings and blood vessel to have a real arm back though a clay arm would just hang there stupidly. Oroami I'm one of the current top medics of the world so don't say it so simply that just disrespects the art of medicine." Arekku said coldly at the thought of something like that.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games