Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm
The drone snapped into a position over Demi's body. "Back you vultures!" it growled, snapping it's little limbs and zapping the tazer. At got closer to Demi's face, examining the girl. "I'm so sorry Demi, are you ok?" it asked poking her with it's limbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:52 pm
"She's old cold.." The pilot said, pointing down to her when she didn't respond. "I think I need to take her to the medical wing... Just to make sure she's OK... and what not..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Four more drones quickly showed up on the scene and attached themselves to Demi's clothing and lifted her into the air, hauling her off to the med wing. The one that had been transmitting Cai's voice grabbed her tazer and followed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm
As the drone with the tazer passed the ever so desperate pilot, the tazer sparked again, hitting the pilot. "SON OF A!!" He exclaimed, his body going numbing and causing him to drop down as well. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT TAZER?!" He yelled as the whole entire Mess Hall seemed to clear out.

...It seemed that as Demi tried to point out, the tazer became highly unstable and unpredictable when near other high electrical objects such as drones, other tazers and sparks...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm
"God what the eF," the drone cried. It floated into the medical bay were he others had set Demi on a cot. It set the tazer on a table and got away from it, it stopped going off. "I see."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 pm
"......Heeeellllllllooooooooooo......." The lone pilot called out. ".....Anyone........? I could use some help.............. Be reeeeaaaalllly appreciated....."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 pm
A drone floated slowly by the pilot, looked at him, then kept going.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Dante looked down at the pilot with his one eye.
"Now boy...What were your intentions there..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm
"Wait! Waaaiiiiit!!" The pilot called out to the drone, a few fingers twitching before he looked up helplessly at Dante. "What intentions..? OH! You mean with Charmeine!? ....I was going to help her! What else would I do!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 pm
"Were there any other reasons..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 pm
The pilot didn't answer for about ten seconds.
"......................................No."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Dante placed his foot on the pilot's neck.
"...Are you sure?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 pm
"...OK there may or may not have been a little something else." The pilot nervously laughed, sweat running down his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm
Dante then slightly pressed down on the pilot's neck...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 pm
"OK, OK, OK, OK, OK!!" The pilot saidquickly, staring at him wide eyed. "There was a little something else but I swear I wasn't going to hurt her!!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games