Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 pm
"Hmmmm..." Cral replied, taking a bite of the strawberry.

He let his hands slide further as he muttered softly into her ear. "For what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm
Saiya moaned and arched against him. "How should I know." She muttered as she pulled him into a rough kiss.

Hulinn smirked and spun in his hold, biting down on his shoulder just as he bit into the strawberry.

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Just barely finishing his strawberry before picking Hulinn off of the ground, a deep sound of pleasure vibrated in his chest. "Now that deserves a punishment." Cral teased, leaning down to kiss her.

Kai deepened the kiss, letting his hands roam over the body he felt he belong next to. "Then perhaps I should show you." he replied, pressing Saiya to him as he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 pm
Hulinn wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She reuturned the kiss hungrily.

Saiya moaned and moved against him as she returned his kiss. "Please do." She muttered against his lips before kissing him again.

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm
The coffee forgotten, Cral moved back to the bed as he ran his hands up and down her spine.

"More then happy to." he answered, moving back towards the bed as he lead her to more play time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 pm
*How about a time skip, like a few months?*  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm
((Sure. Go ahead and feel free.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm
Saiya groaned as she Kai's arm from her and quickly shot out of their bed. Grabbing the trash can just in time to hurl into it as she knelt on the floor.

Hulinn frowned at something on her phone as she sat at the small table in Cral's room.  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm
Kai moved towards the edge of the bed, rubbing Saiya's back. "Still being squirmy in their?" he asked sleepily.

Cral slide into the room in uniform. He had been making it a habit to come back to the room to spend time with Hulinn in between guard duty shifts. "Something wrong?" he asked concerned, pausing before joining her at the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Hulinn tucked her phone into her belt and stood. She wasn't dressed in her normal pants and shirt. The corest style top was reinforced underneath with chain mail, though you couldn't tell from the look of it. A cross dangled from her usual silver chain and her belt of stars and moons had been replaced with one of decorative swirls that hid knives within their design. Her boots were flat instead of healed, indicating she would need more movement, her tight black pants tucked into them. "I was waiting for you." She told him with a soft smile.

Saiya just groaned as she rested her forehead against the rim of the trash can. It had only started yesterday, she had woken up feeling sicker than she ever had before. Throwing up in the trash can as she had this morning the sickness hadn't passed till almost noon. And even though she hadn't gotten sick again till after dinner she had still spent the day being as still as possible due to the nausea.  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 pm
He sighed, reaching Hulinn to wrap his arms around her. "At least promise me that on this one there won't be any vampires." Cral said, leaning his forehead against hers.

"I told you to ask Madam Tristcal." he stated, moving closer to Saiya. "She'd be more then happy to help in another pregnancy." Kai added.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Saiya lifted her head enough to glare at him. "I haven't exactly been up to going to ask her." She pointed out and groaned as her stomach rolled again.

Hulinn rolled her eyes and sighed as she kissed him. "No vampires." She promised him sincerely. "And I'll be back by tomorrow morning." That was the good thing about her jobs, most of them didn't take but one night to complete.  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Kai stood beside her and bent to kiss her shoulder. "Then I'll do it for you." he replied, brushing her hair over her shoulder in a tender fashion.

"Just as long as you come back." Cral said, running a hand through her hair. "Last time you came back from a mission you were pretty cut up." he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Hulinn laughed. "That was nothing." She admonished him. "I've been worse, there is a price to pay for being a thief you know." She gave him a deep and hungry kiss before pulling away. "I have to leave now if I'm going to be back by morning though. I'll try not to wake you."

Saiya just nodded absently as she tried to keep herself from throwing up yet again. This was not how she had planned on spending her mornings.

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:19 pm
"If you won't wake me up then I'll just have to stay up." he retorted, bringing her hands up to his mouth to kiss. "And you know I will" Cral added.

"I'll be right back." Kai muttered, moving to grab some clothes. "Anything you want while I'm out?" he asked, turning to look back at her.  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games