Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm
Kenji saw that the boulder exploded and cursed under his breath. He then saw three arrows aiming for his vital areas and managed to block two with his sand and quickly turn around with the arrow only grazing his skin. "Your like a year older then me. Stop calling me boy." he called out. "Just need confidence." he said grinning and threw boulders at him in all 4 directions and aimed one above his head too. "Damascus, I think I might go back to Tenshu and help out there." he said after a long pause. It wasn't as if he lacked confidence, he just felt not needed here. Perhaps he was needed he just felt otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Damascus looked towards Kenji and said. " You do whatever you want to, if you feel your place is somewhere else then go, just be perfectly sure htat the decision you choose is the right one. " He said as he watched his pellets erupt in a wave of flames. Spying the ball of condensed heat he thought of several possibilities. He grunted as the ball slammed into the ground causing dust and sand to fly in the air giving Damascus a screen of cover. When the sand cleared there was nothing there. The ground began to shake lightly as Damascus shot from the ground behind Kyuri in his hand was his long black sword. Throwing the blade at Kyuri aimed to run straight through his back Damascus was enjoying this fight, it was one of the better fights he had been in recently.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm
Nephilis lifts his hand and creates portals over each head of an outsider. He drops them down over them, sending them back to Shale. "I guess I can't kill them now. I'll kill them later. You, Rygor, what the hell man? I thought you were stronger than that. If I give you an order, normally, I'd expect you to follow it. Not cry like you're doing." Nephilis looks around then turns around and begins to walk to his main building which fell the minute he faced it. "Dulceri...okay you two. They're gone. Stop you're blubbering."

~~~

Ambrosia flew backwards onto the ground in a splatter of dark liquid. "Ow." She said in a distorted voice as she regrouped. She looked over to Chyuta and seemed to smile. "You know Zephyr loves you. Why fight me knowing you could die? Why fight me knowing you could lose your power to fight?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 pm
Rygor frowned and picked up his sword "Whats happened to you..you've changed" He said. He went to walk inside and clean his sword but turned and looked at Nephilis "and I do what I do because I'm your friend not because I have to" He said. He looked down "maybe I am weak for not wanting to kill him but he had good cause to come here" He said. He sighed as he continued inside "Nephilis why didn't you lets us know what was going on" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm
"I didn't let you know what was going on because I knew you all would question me." Nephilis replies hastily. He takes a seat and looks up through the building's broken half. "Well, now we need more money to fix this. I guess I'll be taking over Shale then. You know, we've gotten word that Shale is under Helios' and my control. It won't be long before others fall." Nephilis smiles triumphantly and creates a dark ball of gravity. "Why does it matter Ry? Also, I'm sorry for snapping just now, but the point is we're winning. Why does it matter what happens now? Dulceri was my friend, but not anymore."

~~~

Dulceri finally heals and responds to Daphne with,"I'd prefer to remain here and act like an a**." He looks up though, finding a dark sky where in Evermore it was day. This was bad. He sits up and looks around, finding his home, Shale, in shambles. Other armies tore through the buildings, slathering them with blood or bullets. "Oh god. Amara couldn't win...no." He stands up and gazes at the sights before him. His own men were crying, begging not to be killed only to be tortued slowly until a breaking point. A point of which lead to madness for both the one being tortured and the one watching. Nephilis and Helios had won Shale, but not Tenshu. Not yet. "We have to go. Krys, Daphne....like now. Before they spot us."

(The scenes themselves are epic. Or at least I try to make them as much as possible. Also, I may do a two month time skip. This half of the rp is almost over.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Rygor frowned "It was because we would question you I see" He said in a depressed way. "So does this mean we'll be going to attack the other nations or just sit here and wait for your armies to finish them" he said. He then leaned against a wall "Dulceri isn't your friend anymore huh" He said. He looked down and then back at Nephilis "Does that mean as your friend I can be replaced just as easily" He said. He looked Dulceri in the eyes now Rygors own showing anger and sadness "All it takes is to do or say one thing against you or is it just untill we get in the way and then we're nothing to you" He said. He looked at his sword with anger and threw it across the room in frustration. Sometimes Rygor hated the fact that defending Nephilis meant he could be hurting innocent people but he knew he would do it either way and until now he had done it without a second thought.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 pm
"Damn," Krys said. "And I was looking forward to fighting that girl. Ah, well. We each live to fight another day," she said with a giggle. She got up and dusted herself off. "Where are we headed, cap'n?" she asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm
Helios looked at Zephyr. "I told you already, I just came to the realization how far Nephilis was willing to go through with this" he stated. "These things that have happened were backfired plans and if you three werent so bent on fighting me, you would have found out I was going to go and talk to him about it." he stated with annoyance. He flew past Zephyr not upwards but away from Kiltia so that the civilians wouldnt get hurt.

Amiea continued to fly in the sky, crying. "Damnit Nephilis, why didnt you just listen to me?" she asked him as she descended on the outskirts of Evermore. She looked back at it as she sighed. She had her orders to go to Noroa, and that's where she would go. She ascended once more, not saying goodbye to her brother.

Shatara looked at Ambrosia as she ran towards her, her leg began to get covered with darkness as she jumped in the air, kicking Ambrosia in the face, the impact able to break one's jaw if it landed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm
Kenji heard Damascus's words and nodded. He would stay and help here. He created a sand board, and started to ride away from Kiltia and to where Helios was. He then remembered what Dulceri said. To talk first and if that didn't work, then fight. They technically didn't excatly talked but he shrugged. He lifted up the boulders around him and kicked it so it went flying towards Helios.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Helios looked behind him as he saw two boulders come towards him as he extended his hands as fire shot out of them blowing over the rocks until they melted forming magma that he began to wilde as he shot it towards Kenji.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 pm
Kenji cursed under his breath. Magma would burn the boulders.. How about sand though? Using the sand from the desert, he made it cover the magma and exploded the sand so that the magma would explode in the air before it touched him. He winced slightly as the litte rocks that fell burned his skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 pm
"No Rygor, it's not like that. You guys are family, but to assist me, you have to do your job!" Nephilis exclaims. "Listen it's not you it's me. Right now, I just need some time to cool off and plan the next move. And just so you know, the other armies are going to do there jobs. Amiea will soon be in control of an army and hopefully, she'll experience the troubles I had to. Now c'mon. We still have a bit of work to do before we let things fall into place." Nephilis walks into a basement and sits a desk. He presses a button on an intercom and begins to talk to someone.

~~~

"You know...um, you guys just go on to Tenshu. I need to go look for something here. Or someone. Just go on and I'll catch up." Dulceri said as his eyes began to fill with tears. "Take Daphne with you, okay?"

~~~

Ambrosia turned and swiveled on her right foot to evade. She turned again and stopped. As she prepared to attack, something began to vibrate in her sleeve. She whips her wrist and out comes a transponder. She crushes it, finally dropping the act as Devoro for the moment. "Are you ready to continue?" she asks respectfully.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 am
Rygor nodded to him and went and got his sword. He couldn't help but wonder how this was going to end. He would like to have hoped that it would end well but he was sure it wouldn't there was too much loss already. He sighed and followed Nephilis ready to do what he had to but he couldn't help but remember what Nephilis had asked him earlier about stopping one person to save many. He had said he would try to find a way to stop them without killing them if the situation were to occur but now he felt unsure if it came down to it would he actually try to stop him. Rygor shook his head to clear his thoughts "So what exactly do we still need to do?" He asked after a little bit trying to break his own train of thought.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 am
Shatara looked at Ambrosia as she broke the device. "Of course" she stated, throwing a puch to Ambrosia's jaw and attempted to deliver several kicks towards her.

Amalia had finished off a large amount as she made her way back to the palace. "Damnit" she said to herself, not knowing if Rygor was alright, that's all she could think of at this moment.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 am
"What we do now is just wait." Nephilis looked around seeing only Rygor and sighed. "I think it's going to be just us and Asani for a while. Anyway, what i'm saying is that soon, if things progress to worse, which they shouldn't, then you're going to need to learn how to let go. You know that I'd never stab you in the back. I only look forward for my family and in that line of sight, I see no treachery. If you're going to quit, which I cannot blame you for doing, then do it later. I still need you."

~~~

Ambrosia lifts her arm and blocks Shatara's, then moves her leg forward to block her kicking path. She counters by grabbing her wrists and lowers them. She was now inches from her face and she laughed weakly. "I take it your the lover of Helios Kilitia, no?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games