Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm
I'm falling down into my shadow
Your breath is hidden
Wait for me deadly night
~Paper Moon
Soul Eater

Jin Inuzuka

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Ginga Densetsu Jin//Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image

"I will sir." Jin says as he poofs into smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

"Believe me, Lord Hokage. If I knew who she was, I would go get her, immediatly. But I have no idea who she is, let alone do I know where she would be, right now." Tavian clenched his head. "What's her name? I may be able to find her."

"Then why should I care?"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm
"i appreciate the thought, but no need. the names miwata inuzuka." said miwata, walking into the room, her inuzuka dog tail wrapped around her waist to keep it out of the way. "jin said you wanted to see me, nii-sama?" she asked akira  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

Tavian noticed the Hokage had been talking to Jin, and not to himself, and chuckeled, nervously. "Lord Hokage, you haven't told me where I'm supposed to go. Which village." A smile appeared on Tavian's face at the thought of entering another village

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 pm
[[that was directed to Jin. And doing alot here, editing.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira nodded to Tavian. "We are currently allied with three villages, I would like to go to Rock and check how things are going." He said as he turned to Mimi.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 pm
((Yeah...Sorry bout that.))

"If it's not me..."

User Image

"There was a B rank mission on the board that was titled Assist A Village. I wish to complete this mission, If you don't mind." Tavian asked, somewhat politly. He didn't really have much else to say, other than the name of the mission, and what rank it was. "Rock it is, Lord Hokage!" Tavian did one last bow, before leaving.

((Edit))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:39 pm
sailor sunburst
"i appreciate the thought, but no need. the names miwata inuzuka." said miwata, walking into the room, her inuzuka dog tail wrapped around her waist to keep it out of the way. "jin said you wanted to see me, nii-sama?" she asked akira

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"How is things going? Where is your niece?" Akira asked as he headed straight to his office since arrival. hadn't had the time to see to Yin.

[[sorry, somewhat slow with the connection.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm
Sonic reentered the massive building as he entered the office once again.He turned his full attention on the Hokage ignoring everyone else around him."You wouldnt happen to know taijutsu would you?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm
miwata sighed "i haven't been able to keep track of that girl..." she checked her watch. if it was right, she'd still be in school "well. if my watch is right she should still be at class in the academy. things are going fine. me and jin would like to form our own team, if thats okay with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm
ɎƱɈǏ ɌƐǏǦǺŇ

KamisamaSeki-ReiganNinjutsuistThe Black AngelChunnin

User Image
Yuji looked across the room, seeing the newcomer he hasn't seen before, baffled, he still gave a friendly smile to the newcomer and then turned back to the Hokage, his eyes tern and steadfast, "Hokage, I am ready whenever you are, I am eager to grow in the ranks and followin your footsteps." He said in a breathful smile, he then looked down towards the ground and then back at the Hokage, then towards the desk as if looking up and down in an awkward way, but he was just really studying it which he seemed to like to do alot was study things.

Until The End

Frontline

We are the defenders of Truth and justice,
We watch over everyone and everything,
We keep Peace and Order in the Ninja World,
We are the Kamisama, The purest of heart and soul
We are God's Disciples and God's sword
We strike down the Wicked and Redeem the willing

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira nodded. "Mimi, Jin has already assembled a squad of genin. You too need to also assemble a squad of genin of your choosing to teach." Akira said as he looked towards Sonic and Yuji. "I know of the Afterimage rain style and by your eyes, i can tell you are of the same clan as Yuji here." Akira said noticing the look of the Seki-Reigan. "I take it, its the one your looking for?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm
"but, nii-sama, me and jin agreed to be a team from now on!"  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 pm
Sonic almost instantly covered his left eye as Akira finished speaking thanks to his superior hand speed."I have no idea what you mean Seki-Reigan." Sonic glanced over at Yuji before nodding."The after image style would be nice.I have already learned the first three stages."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Not much can be done Mimi. Your chuunin now, which means join Anbu, pick up personal missions or take on students as well as push your way into going for the next level."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm
miwata's dog partner, aki, was going around the room. she sniffed the strangers legs, and licked the back of sonics hands. she sat down, barking and wagging her tail, hoping he had some snacks on him.
[edit]
miwata sighed "well, are there any suiton jutsu ninja i could teach?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games