Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hana sighed. He was mad about people just wandering in and breaking into the room. He was just about to unleash his sharingan and trap them all in a genjutsu when the new Raikage suddenly walked in and everything grew gradually quiet. As soon as he had a chance Hana turned to the new Raikages clone behind the desk and looked him over head to toe.

"Well seeing as Lenon is the New kage then i guess we can all just go relax right?" Hana joked with a laugh before slamming his hand on the table effectively smashing it clean in half with an electrically enhanced chakra punch. For a genjutsu master his strength was incredible, especially at his young age. "Now then... Lord Raikage. I was wondering if i could talk to you about something?" Hana asked. he was tired of waiting now and had decided to use a little jutsu of his to get his point across to Lenon of how important this was.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 pm
_Manpish_

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Hana nodded at the kids words somewhat agreeing with him. but when there were several knocks and Rahenno walked in Hana turned around and looked at him with his only visible eye. "You know it isn't very polite to just barge in here. Rahenno." Hana told him as he shifted a little bit so that his buster sword was more comfortable on his back. Even though Hana was small in size, he still had the power and rank to make his presence known and show that he was not one to be messed with.

Rahenno turn to a ninja he has never really talked to before. He put his hand on the back of his head and smiled. "Hehe sorry bout that, ever since I made kage all those years ago, i've always let myself in, even now. But," He said turning to Lenon. "my old Sensai is Kage? I never thought i'd see the day." He said before Hana started talking to lenon. Rahenno would wait his turn to be spoke to.

((Feels good to be back haha))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 pm
The paper's on Lenon's new, shiny desk fluttered into the air and fell to the ground, Lenon himself holding the one paper in his hands up for a moment before dropping it along with the other papers. He smiled and looked up at Hana as the last of the papers fluttered to the ground. "Well, I suppose it must be important if you smash my desk to splinters." He said, in a normal tone of voice. "I'd like everyone else to leave, please. Unless...?" He had been looking at everyone else in the room, making slow eye contact. However, at the last word, he glanced up at Hana to be sure he didn't need anyone else in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm
Austin grinned."If your no longer Raikage...then there no reason to call you the best anymore Hiro... You were the best in the village...How about we take a spar to measure how far we have come?"Austin said as he grinned.He was sick of doing nothing and it was a bout time he showed his true potential to Hiro.I't was time Austin tried to take on the strongest Senju title."If you actually feel like going at it ill be at the grassy plains...Don't disappoint me"Austin said as he left the area

EDIT:
((CAN I MAKE A SENJU TAIJUTSU DOJO???))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm
(( May as well just make a general Taijutsu Dojo or something like that. It works just as well and we don't have fifty different '[Insertclanhere] dojo'. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm
((will it lower taijutsu training in half like mine??))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm
(( Uh...ask the crew? Am I even allowed to make that decision?! xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:59 pm
lenon01
(( Uh...ask the crew? Am I even allowed to make that decision?! xD ))

((i unno)  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Hana Chiru

Hana sighed. "Sorry about the desk Raikage-sama.... but anyways... Rahenno, Hiro, and Ryugan may stay if they wish. Everyone else has about 30 seconds to vacate the room. otherwise ill do to them what i just did to your desk." Hana told the Raikage along with everyone else seeing as he was ready to request a special mission along with giving Lenon some secret information.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan sighed and simply asked aloud, not caring who heard. " Leaf..I request that Leaf do not be made our allies..The ignorance of that village irks me..no matter how petulant I am..they seem to annoy me far more then anything ever has.." He only hated the village for the lack of respect they showed toward any village, their cowardice actions and the fact that their past to Kages have been egocentric assholes. Ryugan's Neo byakugan then flashed and him being a hunter nin, thought the first presence he picked up was an assassin from another village. He quickly vanished in a haze of small leaves and appeared on the opposite side of the wall Okami was. With a surge of pure strength and speed, Ryugan's right hand surged through the wall and grabbed the genin by his head and yanked him through the wall. " A mere Genin??" Ryugan said a bit surprised as he looked the ninja in the face. Ryugan thumb then pressed against the boy's forehead, afterward he would find that he couldn't move. Ryugan moved his neck from left to right, the bones in his neck cracked loudly in an earsplitting manner. " So..we have a spy, eh?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 am
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan simply shrugged his shoulders, dropping the kid once he was done. " I'll check the rogues list..I really need something to do.." Ryugan then hopped out of the office window, took flight and headed toward the ANBU headquarters.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:14 pm
Lenon chuckled. "Oh, relax. I have to get used to it anyways." He said, referring to all the times that the Kages would have their offices blown to pieces. Either way...." Lenon motioned with a hand, and with it brushed his fingers against a chair beside him. He grabbed a hold of it and managed to lift it over the desk to drop it beside Hana. "Have a seat?" He asked with a small smile, gesturing at the chair. The smile was exchanged for a small frown as another crashing noise echoed from behind the wall. Lenon leaned to his side and stared at the door. After a moment; "Try not to break too much out there."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Hana Chiru

Hana gave a small smile then sat in the chair that Lenon kindly offered. "Thank you Raikage-sama.... Now... before i tell you anything i must warn you that if you tell anyone else about this at all then we may have more problems then just watching someone." Hana told Lenon in a serious tone of voice seeing as he didn't feel like being his usual laid back self right now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am
Okami continued to listen to the conversations in the office, not exactly understanding going on to be honest. "This is boring, I guess i'll ju-!" Before he could even finish his sentence he felt something grip his head and pull him through the opposite wall. "Wh-What's going on!?" Okami was shocked/scared, being treated with such hostility by someone of the same village wasn't something he was used to or even prepared for. As the man placed his thumb against his forhead he felt that he couldn't move which scared him shocked/scared him even more. "I-Im not a s-" Once again, Okami couldn't even finish his sentence before he was mis-treated again, dropped onto the floor by the man before he left. A single tear came from Okami's eye as he thought to himself 'what the heck was wrong with that guy, I didn't even do anything! He must b-be a lunatic! Also, w-why didn't anyone help!?'

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 pm
Lenon's normally cheered face took a dive toward the darkly concerned. He frowned and his eyebrows drew themselves together. "Speak quietly, then." He said in a normal conversing voice. "Or we could simply write it. The paper would be easily disposed of." Lenon didn't know exactly what kind of person Hana was, nor if he had a tendency to lie, but he would at least treat everything presented this way as if it were a dire threat to the Cloud Village.
On the outside of the office, a passing secretary had shrunk against the wall at the high shinobi's outburst of violence. With him gone, she was able to pull herself off of the floor. She quickly ran over to the child and kneeled down next to him, and placed a hand on his neck to be sure he was still pumping blood. Shinobi had mysterious ways of hurting people. "Are you okay?" The secretary asked in a concerned voice. "I'm so, so sorry for that. Do you need to go to the hospital? Do you feel dizzy, or if something is broken?" She had taken basic training as a former nurse, and now it would be of some use.

(( Sorry. D: But there's the problem that the clone IS in what seems to be an important meeting. : / This will do for now. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games