Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 pm
"Mk, alright… Yeah, stay away from me muncher there… Ooo… a SECERT gift for Massasooni?... Ok, ok!" The pixie zips around the room quickly and excitedly, about instantly cleaning up the room, then zips out and in to drag in a few different paint cans and other items, then quickly paints the wall a detailed art-like setting of a clear night sky and a full moon, which all seemed as if they all where real. He also quickly installed some things into the room, such as some lights and electric threw the room and a light switch. He then quickly zipped to the light switch and switches it on and off to show that the stars and moon glowed in the dark in a way that appeared as if it were the night sky. He then zips around a bit more to put away the paints and other bits of things then zips back in front of Luna, being a total of about twenty seconds time since he began with the room.. ”There, look, see? Done… present?”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Luna giggles as she watches him.She moves from Massasooni and opens the bag so the pixy could see. Inside was a special dagger made for a special person.A demon. as well as medallion.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm
The pixie looks into the bag. "Ooo!... Hehehe!" Massasooni looks over. "What is it?" The pixie laughs. "I'm not telling." "Well, would you like it?" The pixie flies around Massasooni before stopping at his face. "Aw... I'm too small to make much use of most things." Massasooni sighs at the pixie's unstraight answer. "... whatever." He says, waving his hand at the pixie to swat at him lazily to get him away. The pixie slowly flies to Luna to say wearily "I'm hungry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Luna giggles then looks at the pixie"Alright I will make you something to eat"She walks from the room and headed towards the kitchen  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 pm
The pixie follows Luna. "Can I have something that doesn't take too long to make?..." Massasooni watches out the window before looking back and then following out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm
"How about grilled cheese?"She asked as she walks into the kitchen  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 pm
The pixie flies around her. "Really? That's quick?! OK!... Every time I've ever asked for one, they'd be saying it'd take a couple hours to make."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 pm
Luna smiles then started to make a grilled cheese.She was hungry to.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:09 pm
The pixie hovers over Luna's shoulder watching making little comments like "Ooo... ah... there's a little... ah, you got it... mhm... Oh!... what's that?... ah, I see..." as he watched. Massasooni walks in to see Luna was making grilled cheese, he himself, though, remained unhungry. He leans against the kitchen door watching. The pixie then notices Massasooni and flies to him to ask "Hey, why'd you tell me it takes a long time for grilled cheese to be cooked?" Massasooni smiles. "You wouldn't shut up about grilled cheese if I told you it took little time to make, so... easy fix is that it takes a long time." "... but... what about all those times you said it'd take you too long to make grilled cheese?" "... Pretty much too lazy to, too tired of it, or in general didn't want to make it... or we actually didn't have time for it." The pixie zips back over Luna's shoulder. "... He's mean."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:23 pm
Luna listen to them and laughs. She puts some of the already cooked ones on a plate.She looks at Massasooni"Sometimes grilled cheese gets old to eat"She went back to cooking  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Massasooni smiles, nodding slightly. "Exactly." "Hmpth..." He says before zipping to the plate of grilled cheese. "Ooo!... How many do I get?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm
Luna smiles"You get three"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:03 pm
The pixie looks down to the plate to see on the plate rested three grilled cheeses. The pixie looks at the sandwiches, but doesn't yet get into them, appearing very hot. Massasooni rolls his eyes. "You just know once he's ate three, he's going to want more... and he'll keep eating 'till he dies... which may be about 7 of em... but I don't know, he seems to have evolved into a bottomless pit... high metabolism..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 pm
Luna laughs"That is why I am making more and some for myself"She kept cooking then felt a little nausea  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:21 pm
The pixie then twirls around. "Yay, more!" Massasooni walks next to Luna and shrugs his shoulders. "Why don't you let me cook these, you sit and relax, and eat if you wish."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games