Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Zora stopped in her tracks as she heard what he said. A grin spread across her face as she thought for a moment. "Well, if you're destined to die, then why not have some fun before you do. You say you can kill everyone. Then why haven't you?" she asked him as Ifrit growled. She smacked his head to get him to stop and smiled when he whimpered. "You're too kind. Kindness can be one's downfall. If you think about it, isn't that how most people ended up dying? They become to soft and end up doing something stupid like sacrificing their own life for someone who doesn't deserve to live." she said as she watched the black flames spread. She snapped her fingers and the fire disappeared. "I'm not here to judge ok. Either kill me or let me live my miserable existence in peace." she said as she motioned for Ifrit to follow again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:58 pm
Damon laughed.

"What good is it to be black hearted and live for nothing when you can die for something?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:03 pm
Zora thought about what he said and she chuckled again. She was standing right in front of him and she crossed her arms. "Well you have a point. But at least when you live for nothing, you get to live." she said to him as she heard Ifrit growl again. She snapped her fingers and the black flames formed a leash around his neck to hold him back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 pm
Damon laughed.

"Then when you do live..you have nothing but enemies and cower in the shadows.Just like your demon friends who died on that battlefield."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 pm
you both should rest in peace" Victor muttered closing his eye  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 pm
Zora smiled at him and nodded. "Sounds a lot like me." she said with a small sigh as he mentioned her dead demon friends. "It's too bad I don't like being nice. Guess I'm stuck in the shadows." she said as she stroked the fur of her hell hound to keep him relaxed. Ifrit looked like he was about to lunge at Damon, but Zora didn't want him to do anything just yet.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 pm
Damon shook his head.

"A coward or a warrior anyone can change between the two."he said.

Kiba jumped off and sighed.

"Only if you to really knew.."he sighed to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm
Zora looked at him and nodded slightly. "And how would I do that? More importantly, why would I do that?" she asked him as her grip tightened on Ifrit's leash. "Honestly, I think it's a little late for me to change." she admitted as she stared at him with an expressionless face.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:34 pm
Damon sighed.

"Anything can happen darling ask my father who came back from the dead."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:35 pm
then lex...and valc not..."Victor's voice trailed off

Kira sighed "enough Victor..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 pm
Zora looked at Damon and smiled softly. "That's because your father deserves to live whether he likes it or not." she said as the thought made her chuckle. "I however am damned to be a hated being. Give me one good reason why I should even bother trying to change." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:44 pm
"They will come only if the guards summon them Victor."he said and turned.

Kiba sighed shaking his head.

"Its time I told you two what really happend I think.."he sighed.

Damon nodded.

"Depends."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 pm
It would help clear things up" Victor said looking at his sister.

Kira nodded and sighed"those Frost Guardians will never summon them...i just know it.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Zora glanced at Damon and crossed her arms. "It depends on what? I'm really not in the mood to play games. So just tell me." she said calmly. Ifrit laid down feeling slightly bored. He rested his head on his paws but kept one eye on Damon.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 pm
Kiba laid down sighing.

"I wasn't supposed to die that night at the castle.I had foreseen everything.Karu however was suppossed to die on the steps which I tried to take her place but I failed.I died that night becuase I let him stab me and I blew us both up not becuase I was truly surprised.I cheated fate so they have gave me life as a guardian.My sister..they still are arguing about her."he admitted softly.

Damon starred at her.

"What good has hiding and being a coward done you?"he asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games