Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Cy stepped into view at the top of the stairs besides Caly. The two dark beings exchanged glances as they looked to the two awe struck elves. Shrugging they looked to one another with blank expressions.

"Whose Prince Raziel?" Cy said trying to remember if he had heard the name before or not, and butting in as usual.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:09 pm
"Prince Raziel...is my father..." Caly whispered. Her eyes were wide, her body slightly turned towards Cy when he came into sight of the ones down below.

"He's mine as well....he didn't share Rosanna's mortality, like he let everyone assume he did...." Selsia started. She remained where she stood, not completely sure how everyone would take this information. She saw the vampire come into view, not quite sure what to make of him yet.

The demon on the other hand, she knew she shouldn't be here...she didn't want him to recognize her...if he even saw her at that point in time. She glanced at the sapphire-haired one adn then looked at her half-sister again. "In short, I'm your little half-sister...." she continued, thinking that it wasn't a good time to also include that Caly had a half-brother as well. This was going to be news to her to begin with.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 pm
Aeris had flipped off the branch onto the ground to follow the girl also. When the girl had introduced herself, the elf had arrived just in time to hear the end. Well now...that explains why she looks like the him. She stood up against the wall, shaking her head. "I knew the Prince was promiscuous, but geez... This takes the cake, as the humans say." She shut her mouth, for fear the a bought of laughter would burst forth. The Prince's folly was finally starting to unravel. And that fact was quite amusing, seeing as he shunned Caly for so long.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:41 am
"Interesting.." Cy said before adding. "Well you two must have alot to talk about... Vince lets go for a walk." Cy said as he headed down the stairs. He slipped past the new elf and took hold of Vince's arm. Now it was the vampire leading the demon from the area. They headed into the kitchen to let the girls talk.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:15 pm
CAly watched as Cy walked past her and to Vincent, leading him off. She wondered why he thought that they needed privacy for this. She wouldn't have minded if they had stayed. Btu she turned back to this Selsia and asked, "Why didn't you tell me yourself when I had still been in the valley?" She slowly started to decends the stairs, meeting Selsia..and AEris at the bottom.

Selsia looked at her, "I was told not to say, but since we are family, I will help out, even if you hadn't known. That's why I was there for your last panic attack." she replied.
((sorry it's short...buyt my mther is picking me up for work...and she got here before she said she was going to))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Cy and Vince went to the kitchen to talk amongst themselves they had wanted to give the girls their privacy for a few reasons. But Cy also did want to question the Demon on his recent behavior. "I have to ask Vince...." Cy said as he circled around the Demon, something that could be taken as a threat. "Why have you left your mask on for so long. You planning something, Demon boy?' Cy inquired with a quirked eyebrow. "Ill have you know if you're planning to hurt Caly, you have another thing coming."

"Watch yourself Vampire, i have no such intention to harm Caly or Aeris." Vincent said as he watched Cy, the tension suddenly growing between the two. "If you were in my position you would be doing the same as i. No one likes being controlled... all i want is my freedom back."

"But if you gain that you loose your gentlemanly ways Vince..." Cy said as he folded his arms over his chest. "You become like you where and while no i dont know your history i can suspect it wasnt a pretty one. Someone put that bind on you for a reason." Cy said sternly. "I wouldnt want you going back to your older ways."

"You're one to talk bloodsucker. You cant hate me for killing another being, you've done it yourself." Vincent retorted.

"If only ever killed for food never for pleasure.. not like your kind does." Cy growled and ceased his movements.

"Please... your just in denial Cy..." Vincent smirked.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:11 am
Caly could feel that something was happening between the two downstairs, thanks to her empathy, but she dearly hoped that nothing came to happen between the two. She wouldn't be able to bear it.

Then she turned back to Selsia and asked, "Why would you not be allowed to tell me? I had no idea that I could'ev had a sibling."

Selsia nodded, and replied, "If is because at the time, The King didn't want too many of his people in any kind of graces with you. Just your tutors and teachers of magic. You were after all the Half-breed. And for the sake of what was happening at the time, they allowed the rumors of your father's demise run. He ahsn't been seen since he had left, so they could allow the rumors." she shrugged lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 am
"I think this conversation is best left to you two. If you need me, mistress, I'll be in the garden. The kittens will come in a little bit to keep you company, milady." Aeris bowed to Caly, shooting a not-so-friendly glance to Selsia, and walked away.

The elf wandered back to the garden to take a look around. She turned around as the white kitten she had sent on an errand waddled towards her. It meowed softly, bounding over to her playfully. "I see you've finished your task. Good on you. Now...I have one more for you, and your sister, Little Brother." Little Brother, as the kitten was so called glanced up at the larger pack Aeris held on her side, the bag now moving like something was in there. "Ok, Little Sister, time to wake up. I have something for you to do. Wake up, now, you lazy furball." The elf laughed a bit as she tipped over the bag, the other kitten tumbling out. Little Sister hissed a bit, pawing at Aeris as she uprighted herself and stood next to Little Brother. The two kittens, one completely white, the other completely black awaited their orders.

"Alright, now the two of you need to go up to Lady Caly's room, just to keep her company. I have to meditate for a little while to rebuild my energy. Just make sure you stay with her at all times, ok?" The kittens meowed and waddled off to do their task, allowing the elf to sit on the ground in the garden, and meditate.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:37 pm
Caly then led Selsia back into her room, where she found Poison waiting to be picked up. It knew that something of importance was going on nad had waited for the half elf to return. She scooped the plant into her arms and went to sit by the open window.

Selsia was a little hestiant, expecially when she saw the glare that Aeris had sent to her. She wondered what that was about, but with a mental shrug she blew it off for the moment. She looked around the room and finally claimed the chair, turning it so she could face Caly.

Caly was silent for a few moments and then asked, "Did you know about the whole pact with the vampires?"

Selsia blinked and then tilted her head to the side. "I knew of the rumors, yes. But for a long time I had been thwarted when I tried to do some research into it. It wasn't until a few years ago that I managed to find proof...by that time I wasn't sure exactly where you were..despite that I have a tracking spell and have had it for a long time..." she added, quietly, not sure how the older one would take it.

Caly looked a little surprised, a hint of anger in her eyes, but that passed as quickly as if had come. "I understand. You said yourself that you help family even when they don't know." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 pm
Cy and Vincent exchanged heated glares, they circled one another their tensions rising and aura's conflicting. They looked as if they where ready to fight at the drop of a hat. But eventually the two smirked and left the kitchen in opposite directions without saying a word to one another.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:12 am
Caly then shook her head and then said, "Since we are on that subject...would you like to meet my bonded one?" she was a little apprehensive, but her half-sister would meet Cy...and Vincent...sooner or later. Besides, she wanted to check up on them, since she felt that they were no longer near each other. Surprisingly Cy was on the second floor with them and wondered how he got past them without seeing him.

Selsia nodded and rose from her seat. She soon followed Caly out, seeing that they were only going down the hall.

She knocked on the door softly and called out, "Cy?" the door was closed and wasn't sure if he would mind her opening it or not without his permission first.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:06 am
The kittens meowed loudly as they waddled down the hallway to Caly's room. At least this wasn't a stealth mission, or they'd be caught by now. Little Brother stuck his white head through the door, catching sight of the mistress. He waddled in to her, followed by Little Sister, who was playfully swatting at his tail.

Aeris, on the other hand, had settled down to meditate, her legs crossed partly underneath her (Indian style). She placed her elbows on her legs, her extended out in front of her. A light green mist seemed to cling to her and surround her as she breathed in and out in a trance-like state. Her amber eyes seemed to be focused on nothing as she meditated.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:41 am
The door clicked open and moved a crack by an unseen wind in Cys room. But upon opening his door further Caly and her sister would see that the Vampires room was sealed tight as could be. even the curtains where drawn tightly shut to keep the sunlight out.

Cy sat in the chair in his room, deep in thought. He turned his gray gaze on Caly and her sister when they entered into his room. "Goodevening." He said gently though his mind seemed to be elsewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:07 pm
She stepped into his room, blinking a little before she actually found him and allowed Selsia to enter as well. She walked to his side and placed a light hand on his shoulder and then said, "Cy, this is my half sister Selsia. I just wanted to formally introduce y'all."

Selsia moved forward to bow her head, "I am pleased that I get to meet you, and that someone such as yourself is the one bonded to Ari...Caly." she corrected herself. Her face was passive, but her thoughts again were going to the demon. She dreaded the moment when she was introduced to the sapphire-haired one and hoped that when she was, he didn't remember her. Things would get bad if he did. But she wondered if she should reveal that bit of information to these two?

Caly noticed some furballs wandering around her feet adn looked down; there were two kittens. She blinked at them and then remembered that Aeris had these at some point; they belonged to the other full elf.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:47 pm
"What do you mean someone such as myself?" Cy was still a bit wound up from his conversation or rather arguement with Vincent. He reached down and picked up one of the kittens that where running around Caly's feet. He had grabbed the white one, placed it on its lap and started scratching its chin.

As he pet the cat he sighed and apologized. "Sorry i didnt mean it like that. Vince isnt being so pleasant lately.." Cy said directing the last part of his statement to Caly.

"So your Calys, sister?" Cy said a he quickly changed the subject. "Are there any more to your extended family? Or is it just you two?" Cy said with a gentle smile and an inquisitive tone.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games