Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm
()hey guys sorry for not posting recently ive been busy sad )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm
((I think we need a timeskip...like soon...if Brandon doesn't get on, I'lltext him and ask where are we going with this))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 pm
(( I agree with Solaris, things are slowing way to far down, with the time skip we can all begin again and get things on track. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 am
(There are two timeskips. One for the next month and another for the following months.)

Thomas looked down at Vincent and flashed his trademark grin. He passed by the child continuing down the hallway saying,"In due time, the system will have you. Trust me. It has us all kid."

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am
(Did someone order a one month timeskip? Anyway, TFP, TNO and UNS are where they need to be. That'd be Europe. Specifically France just below the Eifle Tower. Two of the Heralds, namely Sabrina and Timothy, are there already. Light and Darkness are more than welcome to join. As for The Four Suites, Aimee, Roulin and Khalifa are there. I'm assuming Demios and Armand are still about.

Solaris, you run the show with Sabrina and Timothy's decision on whether or not to go fight the four teams and Moli and Noel's part meeting Aeon. To get things started, someone start. I don't want to start this one off. Also, evening setting if'n you don't mind.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:07 am
((Okay I'll try and do this the best way I can!!!))

A month had passed and the fact that they had just found their piece to the gun bothered her. She then stopped in her tracks looking at Timothy. "Um...the groups are here..." she said trailing off. "Do you suppose we attack?...or blend into the crowd?" she asked as her red hair blew into her face.

Noel and Moli had been looking for the young woman Aeon for about a month now. Going between the east coast and wherever Dante needed them, it kind of took a strain on them. She looked at the sun and saw that it would be night soon. She looked towards the university, her architecht seal glowing. "She's here....I can feel it Moli" she said in a low voice.

After a month had passed, Aeon had kept in touch with Armand mainly through text messaging. Him and Demios were the only openly OWLs she knew. She had one more month before graduating College and she really looked forward to it. She had been in her room studying when she decided that she would go to the Campus Pub for a drink. She had just finished a final and was happy the class was now over. She grabbed her jacket and walked out of her door and outside.

Amara had been training with Vincent for about a month now. He had now been able to Freeze on command and branch of his mutation had developed...deaccleration, not freezing but slowing down. She had been ordered to go and scout Europe so most of the time she was alone. Thomas...what do you have that you need me to do? she asked.

Vincent was with Thomas as he wanted to see the boys growth over the last month. Vincent was still quite shy but learned to accept the other memeber of the UNS. He had more control over his initial ability and wanted to learn more.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 am
(Speaking of college, I just took an exam today. Hope I passed it... sweatdrop Who else here is in college?)

Timothy's light blue eyes shifted to Sabrina. His view of her was darkened due to the filtered lenses of his sunglasses. In the short time that transpired, physically Timothy had changed. His hair was longer, of a darker blue and he himself was a bit taller. Even still, he was one of the shortest in the group. "Blend into the crowd. Our friends Darkness and Light have found their piece so they'll be joining us soon enough. When they do, we move forward." He grinned beneath the wide rim of his fedora and sipped the tea had been brought to him by their unsuspecting waiter. "Not eating for years certainly makes everything taste good, wouldn't you agree?"

~~~

"Thank....GOD!!!" Moli lamented, his tired voice creaking like a rusted dorr hinge. "How long has it been...oh my god....whoa." The radioactive teen's eyes were caught by the hourglass figure of a passing college blonde. Her eyes were hazel and matched the light brown turtleneck sweater she wore. Her denim clad hips switched with the utmost grace and her smile made him almost melt. "You know, maybe being here isn't as bad as I thought. Ahem. Let's find Aeon shall we Noel?"

~~~

Thomas was standing over the darkened melted body of his most recent victim when Amara contacted him. Right now dear, just be a lamb and tail these suckers for me please. His southern drawl hadn't vacated him and more than likely it never will. From his back shot web-like strands of Negation that soon covered his body save for his face. But if you see anyone of them near that tower or the president, take them down. You and your kid friend. he said referring to the trainee Vincent. With no more to say, Thomas' face was covered by the dark mass returning his appearance to what it was before. A darkened monster with large, white eyes and teeth that would scare even the rusted unevened saw.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 am
Sabrina looked at Timothy as she took a sip of her tea and looked at her partner. "I suppose..." she said trailing. "Even though eating is not something that I have to do, I do enjoy the rich taste every now and then" she said explaining. She took their piece out of her pocket and looked at it. "I'll be glad when we can assemble this damn gun and remove two of the threats we have now" she said. eating a small cookie and looking into the distance.

Noel looked at Moli and shook her head smiling a little. "Oh Moli, get a hold of yourself dear" she said. "It's been about a month, but I'm certain she's here" she told him. As soon as she spoke the short hair young woman known as Aeon had walked passed them. Noel stopped in her tracks. "That's her...but don't startle her" she told him as she began to walk in a gentle manner behind the woman.

Aeon walked by the two strangers as she made her way to the campus pub. It was a slow night tonight she could tell. There was a drunk passed out at the bar, two workers a couple talking over drinks and a young man who was studying while drinking. She took a seat in a secluded corner and placed an order. "Um yes, I'd like a long island iced tea" she said taking out her notebook as she looked at her notes. She continued to do research on OWLs. Maybe she would even consider doing psychology on OWLs to figure out their thought processes.

Amara didn't respond back but rather rolled her eyes. Thomas' day was coming...she just had to hold out a little longer. Vincent wasn't far from her but had fallen behind. Luckily, Amara had the upper hand, she was able to make people think she was a red haid with green eyes and tan skin. If she saw anyone from the other teams, then Vincent could freeze the area.

The skies over France began to grow cloudy as the wind picked up slightly, but not enough to make it seem as a drastic change. In a building near downtown, sat Aaliyah, member of the Fallen Phoenix and princess of Kenya. She had returned back with barely her life to spare from fighting the herald of gravity. Her white hair fell to her face as she took a shot to calm herself. She hadn't been exactly "right" since she fought him again. It was likely her commrades were out on the streets but for now she would be here where her money had paid for them a place to stay.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 am
Sibal stood stoicly next to Thomas and Vincent, his current mission still hotwired into his brain. He nodded lightly when Thomas spoke, his eyes closed but his ears twitching lightly with every noise that wwas made.

Lucien stepped over a body, the snow littering the ground and gently covering the boy already. " Scum. You abuse your powers and now here you will die. Pray to whatever Lord you believe i. " He slashed his hand down and off popped the man's scalp. The pure white snow of russian lands began to flow with crimson red color. He rached down and gently touched the man's brain as his body pulsed lightly. " Super strength, good. Now I will not be overpowered. " He looked down at the body, he snapped his fingers as snow began to fall heavily around his body burying it. " That is the closest thing to a burial that you will ever recieve. " He turned and began to walk away, his scarf blowing wildly in the wind as he gently tucked his hands into the pockets of his thick black coat. He looked through the snow and smiled. " Allacroding to plan. " He said softly. He wondered how the rest of his team was doing, he was worried about them, even Lucien had emotions.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 am
((Anything tastes good to Tim? He should go eat Amaya and Vincent's creation. Hmm... France... *is tempted to shove Armand and Demios there* ))

(( Fallen Phoenix, hope you guys don't mind.))

Ring Ring Ring Ring Bana- SNAP!

"....Nova....." Benkei Thorinagano growled as he reopened his phone and switched the ring tone back to his usual ring tone. It would be nice if Flo or Kojiro froze Nova at some points of Nova's life to get the idiot off his high horse. He didn't even mind if Nat kept pulling at Nova's hair, but honestly, that was because Nat wasn't pulling Benkei's hair. It took the quiet ones to take out the loud ones, right? Sometimes. Nova was loud. Benkei, Flo, Nat, and Kojiro weren't. Same with Clary. Maybe Owen. The Shield Owl glanced over at his teammates minus Aaliyah. They hadn't heard from Aaliyah for a while since she had left with the weird pink smoky teleport girl. But who knew? Maybe they would run into her soon.

Back in the States, Benkei had sparred with his family per instructions from Raven to train, and he (and probably everyone on the team) was in much better shape than before. Hopefully, they wouldn't get "pwned" like last time.

----------------------------------------------------------

((UNS - Will and Amaya))

Well, I feel like a f*cking babysitter sometimes. Well, not really. Over the past month, Will had helped Itachi train control over lightning. He had also kept a watchful eye on events generally, but hardly showed it. However, Thomas would know that Will was watching him and the team members. The Satan Owl was still his usual self, harassing his team members, making rude and snide comments to Thomas and Lucien, mock proposing to Anya though she would never believe him even if he did it seriously, nearly "died" from being polite and taking a really really tiny slice of Amaya and Vincent's contraption, and other random stuff.

So, now, they were in Paris, the mecca of fashion. Surely, the female team members of the UNS could benefit from that or gawk at some of the strange designs on the runways. The boys could as well. Will sighed as he looked out at the skyline of Paris, his hair flying a bit in the wind that had picked up in the evening atmosphere. The Eiffel Tower. Not a place you'd want to be when the French celebrated Bastille Day... unless you were French. It wasn't anywhere near Bastille Day though, so it was no concern. Will had not stayed in France for a very long time, but Paris hadn't changed all that much from the last time he passed through. He smirked at the thought of a mishap happening if Itachi and Amaya went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower to profess their love and kiss. It could be arranged. He had his ways and his contacts.

Amaya had helped Amara train Vincent in the past month, and she and Vincent had experimented on making more sweets. Not all of them turned out well, and people had some heart attacks eating some of their attempts, but overall, they were getting better and not just randomly dumping sugar into the mix. The Clueless Owl had also had more opportunities to talk with Amara, Anya, and Itachi, but she had never told Itachi about what Amara had told her about Thomas. Amaya had never been to Paris or France at all, so this was all exciting to her. She wanted to go sightseeing, but she was afraid to get lost.

--------------------------------------------------------

((Armand - Chris, you can pick a place. ))

Over the past month, Armand and Demios had since left Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, and had traveled to various places, keeping in touch with Aeon through text, but not always telling her where exactly they were. They were still wandering about, trying to discover more about Demios's past and this dark entity that he had described to Armand. The scientist had done his best to protect them from any confrontations from random people that decided they didn't like them by doing random things such as cooking a lot or making jokes as his usual self. He also tried to help Demios temper the younger Owl's temper in hopes of preventing an event like the Amish town from ever repeating.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am
Demios had to admit traveling with Armand was a lot more relaxed than with the night owls, but he also knew he needed to return to them just like Armand had to go back to the UNS. In the last month Demios and Armand had traveled a lot and he had rotated between his normal and child form for safeties sake when he felt it was needed. At the moment he was in his normal form and Armand and him were currently in France. They had only arrived there a few days prior, but he was glad to be there it was such a beautiful place. At the moment Armand was somewhere in town and Demios was in the hotel that they had payed to stay at. Lucky for him the night owls and the uns never closed their accounts. Demios was surprised when he looked outside the forecast said sunny for the day however things were looking dreary. He frowned figuring it had been a simple mistake and turned away heading for a place to sit. However he was distracted and ended up tripping and crashing into a dark woman with white hair. He frowned as he looked at her "I'm so sorry miss I wasn't watching where I was going" He said as he quickly stood up and offered her a hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am
((UNS: Anya --> France))

The UNS team had been in France for most of the past month now. During which time, Anya had been doing a few things on her own. Including: the occasional phone call to Owen to try to set up a time and place where they could talk without being interrupted or stuck in the middle of a battle; helping Amara with her plans to overthrow Thomas; staying away from Will; occasionally trying the concoctions that Amaya and Vincent made in the kitchen and managing to stay alive while doing it; and training a little bit on her own while watching Amara and Amaya training Vincent. She had to admit; the kid was coming along really well with his training.

Anyway, Anya had already been to Paris a few times before, so sightseeing wasn't really something she had planned. She wanted to know when Amara would need her to help take care of Aimee, but right now Amara was out doing some scouting for Thomas. Sighing, the Poison Owl pulled out her cell phone from her pocket. Instead of dialing Owen's phone number, she began writing a text message. It was less likely to be overheard by any of the other team members this way, especially Will. When she was done typing the message, Anya pressed the send button to send it to Owen...

===

((TFP: Owen --> France, I think))

Owen leaned back in his chair, folding his hands behind his head. He stared up at the ceiling, thinking. Not a lot had happened in the last month. Their team had spent most of that time training to bring up their fighting strength seeing as their last battle in Pennsylvania hadn't gone very well. Owen himself hadn't trained much really. He had sparred with a few of the younger ones and Raven. But mostly, Owen didn't think he needed to train very much as hadn't technically done any fighting last time. Letting out a sigh, Owen began thinking about the occasional phone conversations he'd had with Anya since a month and a half ago. At least they were talking to each other now compared to last year where Anya didn't return any of Owen's calls. They were currently working on planning a meet-up to talk about things. Feeling eyes on him, Owen looked back down at his teammates. Noticing Benkei's glancing, Owen gave him a smile and a quick wave before looking back up at the ceiling and diving back into his thoughts. But before Owen could get too far into his thoughts, his cell phone began beeping. The Changeling Owl quickly sat up and pulled his phone from his pocket before the beeping could get too annoying to his teammates. It was a text message: from Anya. Opening the message, Owen's eyes quickly read the message. "Eiffel Tower. 9pm. We'll talk then." was what the message said. Owen hastily sent a message back telling Anya he'd meet her there at the set time...

((Okay. Just going to say: Since I have work this afternoon from 1:30pm to 10pm EST tonight, please try not to get too far ahead. I want to be able to have Anya and Owen meet up before any major fighting occurs.))

===

((Heralds: Sydney --> Light Herald can pick a place))

For the last month, Sydney had been tracking the movements of the four teams plus the Four Suits (the team Roulin had made). Currently, most of the people were in Paris, France. Lucien though appeared to be running around the Russian landscapes. With a inaudible sigh to herself, the Darkness Herald got to her feet. She thought it was probably time to go check in with Timothy. She knew that the Electromagnetic and Earth Heralds were both in Paris as well, keeping tabs on the UNS, Fallen Pheonix, and Night Owls. "Tim...? What's going on...?" she asked telepathically of the Heralds' leader.

===

((On her own for the time being: Kate --> Russia))

((I'll add her in soon.))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Aaliyah was suddenly bumped into as she looked at Demios while sitting on the floor, taking his hand she stood up. "It's alright, simple mistake I suppose" she told him. It took a second for her to realize who he was but she knew he was apart of the Night Owls. She didn't say anything and dusted herself off. She had contacted Raven a few days ago to let her know that she had a place for them all to stay.

Amara soon saw a boutique as she saw a few items she liked. Amaya...come meet me at the boutique...it's a few yards from where you are at she said to her friend. She figured Anya was busy. She would wait patiently until she found her and Vincent. She looked around to see Vincent finally catching up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 pm
((I'm going somewhere, so I won't be back for at least a couple of hours.))

Amaya was lost in thoughts, looking through a brochure, when she heard a voice in her head. "Huh?" It took her a moment to realize that it sounded like Amara. A few yards? A boutique. Oh, flowers! The Clueless Owl wasn't sure what direction to go, but a few yards wasn't so far and should be within view. The lights in the streets in this section of Paris were enough for her to pick up the figures of Amara and Vincent. She wasn't sure if Sibal was around since Sibal seemed to keep following Vincent around ever since Lucien told him to protect Vincent. Amaya quickly trotted over to Amara. "Oh, hi! Did you find a flower you like?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Demios looked at the woman and frowned "I really should keep a better eye on where I'm going" He said politely. Once he was sure she was alright he smiled and held his hand out "My name is Demios" He said. He was trying to be more friendly these days. Being with Armand had reminded him what it was like to not have enemies and he had hoped he could use that knowledge to try and help others. "Can I get you anything as a show of my apologies?" He asked. He knew of a place close by that was nice and he hopped she would accept his offer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games