Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Mikayla drew her bow on the new wolf, but was scolded by Kaishin. "It's okay, he's not dangerous". He turned to Kiba. "Yeah, It seems that raiden attacked their village last night, destroyed most of their food supply". Mikayla put away her bow as Kaishin explained. "I've permitted them to hunt further into the forest, at least until their stocks are replenished".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 pm
"Then they is large gathering of boars in the westren part of the forest and the fruits are overflowing to the north. Be careful, not all animals take kind to our treaty between you and us, and many hate humans." He said, as he bowed to the humans and then to the alpha.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:56 pm
"including me!" -priest just on a branch again and something around his waist, all he did though was grin-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:47 pm
The runes on Kaishin's body pulsated softly as he glared at the new intruder. He looked back at Mikayla and Tuvark, "You two go back to the village, I'll deal with this one".
Mikayla nodded "Be careful, Lord Kaishin". And with that, the two hunters darted into the trees and out of sight.
Kaishin looked back at Priest. "So who might you be? And why do you dare intrude into Wolf territory?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm
"i have yet to intrude....." -he just stayed there grinning-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:33 pm
"This lizard wanted to talk to you about what happened in his swamp. He claims the our pack is to blame for his troubles....." Kiba said, looking at the lizard then the alpha.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 pm
"as always....."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm
I made a face, "If you are lucky, you will never have to see a human. They are ugly creatures that only bring with them dispair and ruin." I sighed and looked around the forest. "It seems their smell has fadded somewhat. Hopefully they have moved on."

I turned to the pup, "I my advice means anything to you, then I offer this. Do not go searching for trouble, for trouble always has a way of finding those who least expect it."

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 am
Kaishin snorted, how dare this reptile insinuates that one of Kai's pack would go into the swamps. "It is not one of mine" he said. "We would not go near that place, it is of no benefit to go there as there is nothing to hunt except for creatures like you".
He turned and started to walk back to the Den. "I have more important things to do than converse with the likes of you". He had little trust for reptiles other than Dragons. Raiden used to use them as threats against any that dared to defy him, snakes were small, but still very dangerous.
"There is more than one Pack in this forest, I suggest you look elsewhere..." Kaishin turned to look at Kiba, "bring the wolf in question to the Den, I shall address the matter in due time. But right now there are more pressing matters at hand". And with that, he returned to the Den.

Kirias had her fill of food in the feast hall and then decided to take a bath in the springs. "What will I say to Bakher? Me must have noticed me last night... I'm not exactly the smallest creature here". Stepping into the warm water, she closed her eyes and let the warmth embrace her. "Although it was unintentional, what I did must not sit to well with him, considering what he thinks of Dragons..." She sank under the water, immersing her large body beneath the surface. "What do I do...?"

((I wonder where the heck Laz and Dark are? I know that Laz has a shoulder injury, but I can't do much more until one of them posts))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 am
"I believe it was Raiden. He's been disrupting peace across the land. I think he wants the other speices to rise against the wolves." He said, with the thought running through his head. "If he success, we will be destroyed. We need to secure the alliance that we have with the others."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:04 am
Larka's tongue lolled as she raced through the forest. Her prey eluded her time and time again. Black spots against orange fur flashing here and there through the trees. She belted out a hunting call before pushing herself faster and harder. Finally, she could see the form she was chasing. A smile curled her lips as she paced closer and closer and closer to the white-tipped tail. But then it was gone. She had stopped running. It was dark. There was no noise. She whimpered as flames licked at her sides. She could hear whimpering pups all around her and horrendous laughter echoed in her ears. Her face hurt. She was crying. Then, once again, orange fur and spots flooded her vision and her pain stopped. The burning turned to soft warmth, the pain turned into tender caresses, and her tears were licked away by a rough tongue. But the laughing continued.

The Huntress jerked awake. She glanced around her with sleep-glazed eyes and yawned. Her body felt heavy and achy, she'd slept for too long. She didn't even know what day it was, but the light coming from the entrance of the Den told her it was certainly day time. Her bones groaned and her muscles twinged in protest as she raised herself. She stretched each limb and shook her fur to wake herself up more. She padded to the edge of her cubby's cliff and looked down into the Den. She couldn't see anyone, but she could smell lots of new scents. It was disturbing to her how much she missed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 pm
"when viper cures him i shall ask this wolf, and i will find out about him, or her. i can't wait to see the chaos, anyway i think it is important to know my heads tell me to stay out of this, they tell me to leave this problem alone...." -he chuckled- "but they are actually worried about the treaty with you guys, but personally i want to see this." -he chuckled as he started to just lay there-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm
-viper strolled in with a nurse hat woven with grass (made of), she stopped and saw alpha and actually started to panic- "priest...............information...................on.............him"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:31 pm
Sunshine nodded her head and then turned around to find Kiba, she wanted to know what was going on. She was very curious and wanted to know what was happening  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm
Kiba nodded and walked away, back to his home. He saw Sunshine walking around and he moved to her. "Still curious little pup?" He asked as he looked at her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games