Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You existed!" Fox screeched, lowering himself as he readied to pounce. He shot forward at lightning speed, swinging his daggers around in calculated directions, leaving no room for offense. A closer look at his blades showed that they had a coating of poison on them.
Suddenly, something small shot towards Fox, but he quickly caught on. He stopped his attacks on Daniel to swat away the projectile, shooting it into the ground. It was a syringe, and five more followed it. Fox managed to deflect all of them, but by then Julian latched himself to his waist, keeping a tight hold on him.
"Fox, stop!" he tried to order. "Daniel's a friend! Remember?! He won't harm me!"
Fox growled and tried to pry Julian off him. He couldn't even shake him off without fear of hurting him, and that was the one thing he had to make sure not to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

Daniel cried out, hopping backwards with each swing. He pinned himself to a tree, then rounded around it as a dagger hit one. Wincing, he reached into his coat and pulled out a long, thick knife. He caught one swing, but was shoved to the ground by the sheer force. Fortunately, another Julian came to his rescue. He didn't waste time, grabbing a stray syringe and plunging it into Fox's neck.
"What the hell?!" he panted, refraining from kicking the creature's stomach.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I don't know what's wrong with him! He started going crazy ever since I passed by your house!" Julian explained through grunts as Fox started to flail about like a bucking bronco.
Noticing the commotion outside, Cameron stepped out of the house. "What's going on?" he demanded.
"Fox is going crazy! He's been killing people left and right, even tried to go after Daniel! I think it's because of the assassins around!" Julian yelled.
"Assassins?" Cameron hesitated then looked to Daniel for an explanation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

"Someone called out a hit on my family," explained Daniel, grabbing another syringe and shoving it into Fox. "Uncle Cam, he's not going down. Can you handle this?" He paused, looking around. "Wait, where's Uncle Liam? Is he safe?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"That's because he's Dad's creation. He's probably developed some kind of resistance to the drug," Cameron muttered while walking over to the creature. Fox was definitely starting to feel the drugs, his vision swerving and his limbs growing numb. But he wouldn't stop! Not when he was so close...!
He feebly reached for the assassin, but Cameron, moving Julian away, snaked an arm around Fox's neck and pulled him into a sleeper hold. The creature snarled and clawed at the cop's arm. Cameron merely smiled widely at the cute attempt of survival.
"I'll ask about the hit on the way to your house," he grunted while Fox flailed against him. "As for Liam, he's in England. He had to go visit some family, I think. Either way, he'll be okay. I don't think there's an assassin out there that knows how to kill an immortal, let alone The Surgeon." Fox stopped struggling and fell limp. He wasn't dead, only unconscious, and he would be for some time. Cameron let him go and stared at him for a while as he got up, thinking hard about something. He reached down and picked Fox up, putting him over his shoulder and starting to walk down Fredrich's direction. With his free hand he pulled out his phone and began looking for his father's number. "So tell me all about the hit. Who did it and when?" he asked while typing his text.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

Daniel followed after the officer, collecting his weapons along the way and grabbing Julian. He would be nice and safe with Ellery in the panic room. "Nobutaka. I don't know when, but a bunch of assassins are honing in on us. I almost got taken out earlier tonight, and Dad and Char are holding off at the house. We need help, Uncle Cam."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff