Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He left down the steps and headed towards the beach. "Insult me with the name of Azriel. I'll show you the true powers of Azriel."
[Exit]

Kurona shook her head. "Jaecen's on a war path and nothing can stop him now."
"Aye... He's scarier than you when you broke his arm." Aliya reminisced.
Kurona looked at the ground in shame and embarrassment. "Doin't remind me." She covered her mouth. "Ah, look what ye've gone an' done. M'accent's comin' back..."
Aliya stood up and brushed off her bum. "Whatsa matter with it. It's a wee bit cute if ya askin' me."
"Well, no one asked ya." Kurona replied.
The air became a tad bit cooler, as they were still hanging around Erin. Erin was bent over his mother. "If only I'd've stepped outside sooner I could've saved her..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:39 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Eventually, Odayaka had returned with Liya, walking up to Kurona and the others, "Mr. Jaecen...he's...enraged..." she looked down, her ears going down. She was still shivering a little from discovering how strong Jaecen can make himself.
Wakai walked to Erin, putting her hand on his shoulder. She then looked at Kurona and Aliya, "Guys, what do we do about Mr. Jaecen...we can't just let him go out on his own can we?" she said, worried about him. "I'm sure nothing good can come out of this..." she looked down at Emalie, her expression saddened, "Because...love makes a person do stupid things sometimes...you know?" she said as her expression changed to anger.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya looked at her nails. "Knowing him, he's probably going ta Hell personally to give the Seventh King an arse kickin'. The other six won't like it much but they're on our family's hit list."
"Our family? You mean one of the branch family's?" Kurona spoke, as though offended.
Aliya rolled her eyes. She then noticed Ayami. "Aye. I believe they were called the Eiichi..."
Ayami's eyes opened wide. "Wait... Then, my family is still alive?"
"Aye, ya ninny. An' we're all ya got left." Aliya spun her words like a knife in a wound.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret just stood there and shook his head looking at his new armor if that idiot wanted to throw his life away it's his choice. Even though he was abit concerned about what transpired he walked towards the others and looked down at the dead body of the woman the demon had left and kneeled down on one knee and did alittle prayer of his own for her. It was the only thing he remembered from his own family when a loved one passed on." Sharp is the night, but stars with frost alive
Leap off the rim of earth across the dome.
It is a night to make the heavens our home
More than the nest whereto apace we strive...."
With that said he bowed his head and walked on but was cut short when he felt a sharp pain in his side."Tch!.... Da-damn it it seems that Bast*rd got me worse then I thought!"Denver some how woke up feeling pain over his body but managed to get up and limped abit as he walked towards everyone.

User Image User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 pm
[ooc: Oops, forgot about Namia and Hileinna, sorry Revi sweatdrop
Also, Xavior, Oda healed up Denver already so he should be fine.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka noticed that Garret was still in pain from the fight. She walked to him, and looked up at him, "Don't move." was all she said before she placed her hand on his side. Her hand began to glow as she healed Garret, her ears twitch as she seemed focused.
Wakai looked towards the beach, she couldn't help but feel worried about Jaecen and Tsuyoi. She looked down, "...they better not get themselves killed."

Namia sat next to Hileinna, leaning back into the back of the couch, "It wasn't too difficult, after all, I had been here for quite some time already." She looked up at the ceiling with the towel resting on her head, "Hmm...I wonder how the teacher(Tsuyoi) and Xero are doing on assisting Mr. Light." she said before stretching out her arms.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:25 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's body began to slow enough that Jaecen was starting to get away and the song started to grow weaker. "Damn it Jace! I won't let you go so easily! Ultimus Haste de Vortex Aero!" The spell he cast was his best spell to increase his speed, but Jaecen was strong and enraged so the time distortion was still affecting Xero and his magi only barely countered Jaecen's. He was now gaining on him.
EXIT

Rosalie joined the others and watched in horror as the demon took that woman's life. She was powerless to help and even had fear that the creature may have been sent after Xero since creatures of all kind have been sent after him before. But the demon took this woman's life as his prize and left leaving the Light Family in dismay. Soon Jaecent dashed out towards the city with Xero chasing after claiming he had to save him. Worried by Jaecn's action and Xero's words, Tsuyoi gave chase as well as the girl who Jaecen placed a spell on. Rosalie knew she would be no help to them so she turned to Oda to help out where she could.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: ((Ultimus Haste de Vortex Aero = The Ultimate speed of the Spiraling Wind))
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret looked down at Odayaka and once he was healed he jerked away."I don't need your help..."He walked off along the shores in deep thought.Denver seeing this frowned and narrowed his eyes storming after the teenage boy as he closed in on him he clutched his fist and struck Garret hard enough to dent the helm of his armor which made his fist bleed alittle from the spikes. " What the hell is wrong with you! Treating a child like that after she tries to help you. You ungrateful p***k!" Garret felt the blow to his head and quickly spun around and struck Denver in the gut with his fist."You son of a! I didn't ask for anyone to help me! I'm capable of taking care of myself. Unlike you I'm not weak I.. Don't... Need anyone.Denver was really getting angry and grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against a tree hard."I'm sick and tired of people like you talking down towards other's! We are all equal damn it!Garret was getting fed up with this imbecile and kicked him off of him."Hmph! Alright prove to me you aren't weak....Garret drew his blade pointing it at Denver taking him by surprise.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Nagi

He watched everything revolve around him, saw a demon come and leave, then he saw something.
He then saw Garret and Denver starting to fight.
HEY! I summoned my keyblade and smacked him with the flat of my keyblade, harder than I hit Denver. You don't hit people that you work for, you dumbass! I smacked him with each word, then kicked him away. I then ran to him and pointed my keyblade under his throat. If you want to do that again, i'd suggest going through me, first. I threatened, my keyblade turning a tinge of black.

Xavior Stone

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:54 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret got up and slid his foot to trip Nagi grabbing his keyblade turned sword and got into a defensive position."You think you got what it takes kid? I'm not your friend I have no ties with either of you you want to take his place.... SO BE IT! "A blast of darkness shot out from around him and created a whirlwind he swung his blade and the force pushed Nagi back hard enough his cheek got cut on one side.Denver saw this and stepped in blocking them both. "Nagi stay out of this! This is my fight I'm going to prove I am not weak and that the friends I make give me strength!" He got his sword and rushed at Garret.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayaka took a few steps back from Garret when he suddenly jerked away from her after she had healed him. She didn't bother saying anything to him, since she knew that talking to him wouldn't make a difference. However, that's when Denver decided to share his thoughts about Garret's personality, which ended up in a fight between allies. She couldn't do anything except watch in worry as Nagi had seemed to make things worse.
Before things got worse, Wakai approached the boys and grabbed Nagi and Denver by the collars, pulling them away from Garret. Thanks to her strength, she didn't have any trouble doing so, "Right now's not the time for a fight between teammates." she said before forcing Denver and Nagi to stand in front of her. She put her hands on her hips, "Listen you two...if...erm," she looked at Garret, not knowing his name, "He...wants to act that way, than just let him..." she looked back at the two, "It's not harming anyone, right?" she said before looking at Odayaka, "Oda, you're not hurt in any way, right?"
"E-Eh? U-Umm..." Odayaka's ears perked up when she was suddenly spoken to. She looked down and shook her head, "N-No...I guess not..." she said before looking at Garret. She still thought he was impolite.
Wakai nodded and looked back at the boys again, "There you have it. Now if you're thinking of conflicting with Garret just because of how he's acting," she smiled at the two, "Then I'll have to stop you again, but with more force." She didn't want to, but if there problems continued between the boys, she would have to use more of her strength the next time they get into a fight.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image

Nagi

H-Hey! I was only acting like that because Denver picked a fight and he looked like he was in trouble! I protested.

User Image

Ansignar

I stood up.

Okay. I think it's about time I introduced myself. My name is Ansignar. I'm here for Nagi. I do think we need to catch up. Because..see......

...I'm kinda his dad.

I spread my arms. Yeah. So...if you could unhand him and just bring him over here to me, I'd appreciate that, yeah?

[OOc: if you want me to change my name because it's difficult, I will.]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret put away his sword and his armor vanished and narrowed his eyes and leaned against a tree."You wouldn't be worth the trouble anyways...."Denver stared at Wakai and back at Garret. " But he is ungrateful and he shouldn't mistreat kids like that he needs to learn a lesson! Odayaka doesn't deserve to be treated like that she didn't have to heal him and he returned the favor by being a p***k!" Garret rolled his eyes at the man's babbling."I'm seventeen idiot I can act how ever I wish.... Besides if you lost memories of your past you would be an empty husk aswell...""No I wouldn't memory loss or not Odayaka doesn't deserve to be treated with hostility. You should at least know some manners!"With that said he walked over to Odayaka and patted her head smiling at her."Thank you for healing me Odayaka even though I don't remember much before that!~"

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Kurona and Aliya looked at one another before breaking into laughter. The group of boys would be caught in wonder at why they were laughing. Kurona stopped and wiped her eye. "Hoo... I just realized what Jaecen did."
"Aye. Same here. An' it's a damn right shame. Ye wee quarrelin' babes aren't goin' tae work taegether... Ye'll be dead before ya can say ye've shat yer knickers." Aliya teased the three boys who had been fighting.
Kurona stood up, her eyes were their normal ocean blue and she was sightless. She played weak and frail, motioning one of the boys to come help her. "Would one of you boys mind helping guide me to the porch." She pointed at her eyes. "I'm not sure if you were told or not but I'm blind in both eyes..."
Aliya watched on and realized what she was doing but said nothing, although she did know Kurona was blind. At least she wasn't lying... completely.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 pm
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Rosalie went over to Kurona and offered her help. She also felt something coming from Xero. It was very strange since Xero was far enough she should be able to since him at all besides know he was alive from the bond she had to him, but Xero seemed to be different for a few moments before things went back to normal. She was confused by this, but she felt she did not need to worry about it since he was alive and she was needed here. "I will help you Miss Kurona. These boys are being nothing but childish and you. I don't understand how anyone can be that rude. Xero has no memory of his past before being taken in by Master and Mistress Hato, and yet he does not act like that at all. Then again there is Denver and Nagi who are trying to cause conflict because of that rude boy. I guess I will never understand any guy other than Xero. Oh sorry Miss Kurona. You probably don't want to hear me complain hehehe." Rosalie talked to Kurona as she helped her back towards the house. Maybe now that everything had finally calmed, they could finish eating and get some rest. If anyone could eat while worrying about Jaecen, Tsuyoi, Xero, and that girl. Rosalie was not worried about Xero though because she knew he was too stubborn to die, but she still worried for the others.

Mood:
Curious
Party:

Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Odayak's ears went down when Denver patted her head, she looked down in embarrassment, "U-Um...you're welcome." She then looked at Kurona and Aliya who had laughed and began to tease the boys for their behavior. She was a little confused about why they would, the boys had almost got themselves into a fight with each other.
Wakai let out a sigh, "Anyway, just try not to get into a fight..." she then looked at Garret, "If you do, I won't hesitate nor hold back to stop you again." She then left the boys and Odayaka, walking back to the manor. She still needed to water the garden.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games