Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:35 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
*naota drops to the ground not breathing and paler than usual and part of the giant snakes tooth still in his neck*
*Vergil and Dante both run up to Naota, pull the tooth out, squeeze his power out of the tooth and back into Naota, then close the wound with their demon powers.*
*continues to just lay there not breathing*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:38 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*naota drops to the ground not breathing and paler than usual and part of the giant snakes tooth still in his neck*
*Vergil and Dante both run up to Naota, pull the tooth out, squeeze his power out of the tooth and back into Naota, then close the wound with their demon powers.*
Namine goes over to them."naota not breathing."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:40 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*They hold their swords over him, and a bright light comes from the sky down to Naota. It lifts him into the air and a pulse of even brighter ligt flows through him. The light brings him back down, and Dante and Vergil catch him, then set him down gently. Naota stands up and looks around at evryone.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:49 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*They hold their swords over him, and a bright light comes from the sky down to Naota. It lifts him into the air and a pulse of even brighter ligt flows through him. The light brings him back down, and Dante and Vergil catch him, then set him down gently. Naota stands up and looks around at evryone.*
((oh you little dont controll my character i was hoping naota would die the snake dude sucked his freaking life force out oh him to give him more youd have to give him some of yours and that means you would also have a shorter life))  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:50 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((oh you little dont controll my character i was hoping naota would die the snake dude sucked his freaking life force out oh him to give him more youd have to give him some of yours and that means you would also have a shorter life))
((Oh, sorry. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:55 am
((lol its ok naota can we let the character of naota have a rest and let haseo have alittle light in the action))  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:59 am
hydra4
((lol its ok naota can we let the character of naota have a rest and let haseo have alittle light in the action))
((Yeah, that sounds good.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:01 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
((ok holy s**t i hate my friend))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:04 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((why?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:04 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
(( eek Why?))  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((why?))
((hes been freaking me out the past few days since i told him how much i couldnt wait for the new .hack//gu game is coming out and he said dosnt that have kite in it and i just shuddered cause a few years ago this kid attacked me on holloween and he was wearing a kite outfit and every time i went some where alone for a year the same kid followed me around and ive kinda developed a fear for kite and for the past few days hes been scaring me with all sorts of ways like yesturday he made a slide show and he showed it to me and near the end it had kite jumped in front of it and i flew off the chair and the day before that he invited me to join an online game and i was enjoying my self when all of a sudden my friend comes out in the open and this kids character looks like kite and attacks him and kills him and then the character started to come after me and today my friend dressed up in a kite outfit and was going to scare me but when i saw a kid wairing a kite out fit and i thought it was him just trying to scare me again so i go outside and my friend walks out of the woods in a crappy kite costtom and when i noticed it wasnt him i freaked out and burned rubber back into my house))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((why?))
((hes been freaking me out the past few days since i told him how much i couldnt wait for the new .hack//gu game is coming out and he said dosnt that have kite in it and i just shuddered cause a few years ago this kid attacked me on holloween and he was wearing a kite outfit and every time i went some where alone for a year the same kid followed me around and ive kinda developed a fear for kite and for the past few days hes been scaring me with all sorts of ways like yesturday he made a slide show and he showed it to me and near the end it had kite jumped in front of it and i flew off the chair and the day before that he invited me to join an online game and i was enjoying my self when all of a sudden my friend comes out in the open and this kids character looks like kite and attacks him and kills him and then the character started to come after me and today my friend dressed up in a kite outfit and was going to scare me but when i saw a kid wairing a kite out fit and i thought it was him just trying to scare me again so i go outside and my friend walks out of the woods in a crappy kite costtom and when i noticed it wasnt him i freaked out and burned rubber back into my house))
((That's just cruel.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:29 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((why?))
((That's just cruel.))
((cruel and funny.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((why?))
((That's just cruel.))
((cruel and funny.))
how do you think i feel  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
((lets go back to the rp now))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games