Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:01 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak looked away from both of them and walked out of the room. He went out into the hallway, his hand still dripping with blood. He walked out to the the fountain and sat down and held his head in his hands. He jusy couldnt take it anymore.
Berry put the knife down and followed him."drarak."Berry put her hand on his shoulder.

Drarak shook his head. " You have no idea how painful it is....It feels like a stab through the chest compared to this" He held up his hand " I do it to take my mind off that pain...."
"i know how you feel."Berry sits down next to him.

"How? Youve got a guy here that is willing to give his life for you and he even admittted to loving you..."
"but before i meet him, i lost my mom when i was born, and my father die from the final summoning so i have been by meself for a long time. so i remember what it's like not having anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:11 pm
" Huh...me and you are more similar than I thought....Dad was a demon and was killed in the War of Heaven and Hell. Mom, like you, died at birth...guess you do understand the pain...guess I just cant cope with it the same way...."  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Huh...me and you are more similar than I thought....Dad was a demon and was killed in the War of Heaven and Hell. Mom, like you, died at birth...guess you do understand the pain...guess I just cant cope with it the same way...."

" bixyll walked up to them you think you guys have it bad he walked up next to them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

" bixyll walked up to them you think you guys have it bad he walked up next to them?"

" Yeah..actually I do...what youve got something worse?"  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:10 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

"ok, maybe yours are bad but try wacthing your dad slaughtered in fron of you your mom murdered trying to protect you your little brother and sister slain and everytime you fall in love you los conrtol of your body it sucks........."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

"ok, maybe yours are bad but try wacthing your dad slaughtered in fron of you your mom murdered trying to protect you your little brother and sister slain and everytime you fall in love you los conrtol of your body it sucks........."
....wow such sad stories among pupils, but at least your geting to know each other...somewhat*shrugges and smirks*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:16 pm
*peeks around corner and says to self at least there not stuck in a animal body  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:31 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

"that sucks."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:32 pm
Drarak laughed. " Guess all of us have pretty sad lives....Guess thats what we have in common besides Music"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:37 pm
*hops around corner* what is that drarak  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:39 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed. " Guess all of us have pretty sad lives....Guess thats what we have in common besides Music"
"thats right."Berry smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:40 pm
hydra4
Berry turns around."Whos there?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
me naota  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:51 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
me naota
"you sacrced me for minute. Why are hiding over there?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
me naota
"you sacrced me for minute. Why are hiding over there?"

"yea why are you hiding from us?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games