Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:19 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

did before but i ******** up my back doing huge air on a halfpipe so I switched to dirt/mountain biking.....

Sounds like me, cept I still skateboard. About two years ago on a school trip we brought our skateboards down to a camp ground. We skated around forever looking for someplace to ramp off of, then we found the dining hall. Damn those were some good times.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:22 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

did before but i ******** up my back doing huge air on a halfpipe so I switched to dirt/mountain biking.....

Sounds like me, cept I still skateboard. About two years ago on a school trip we brought our skateboards down to a camp ground. We skated around forever looking for someplace to ramp off of, then we found the dining hall. Damn those were some good times.

hehe bet you got in trouble....worth it i guess ^_^ remebers his sick tricks he did on his friend's halfpipe.....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:23 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

hehe bet you got in trouble....worth it i guess ^_^ remebers his sick tricks he did on his friend's halfpipe.....

Getting trouble for skating or biking is always great. We've ramped off and got sick air than landed in a lake before. THAT was worth it when we got caught.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:24 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

Getting trouble for skating or biking is always great. We've ramped off and got sick air than landed in a lake before. THAT was worth it when we got caught.

can just imagine....sweet...you find your boards after the fall? ^_^

*remembers the day he pulled off a frontside 540 for the first time*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:25 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

It was a different trip where we had our bikes, yeah we found them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:27 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

Yup. Do you skateboard?

It was a different trip where we had our bikes, yeah we found them.

hehe....did something like that once.....put a small ramp right beside a cliff(30 foot drop, idiots blaugh ), doing competition see who could pull off the most rotations or the most air....  

Kira-Yamato-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:28 pm
*Listens to them talk about skate boards and mountain bikes, shakes her head and mutters something that sounds like "Boys"*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:28 pm
Kira-Yamato-san

hehe....did something like that once.....put a small ramp right beside a cliff(30 foot drop, idiots blaugh ), doing competition see who could pull off the most rotations or the most air....

Done a lot of stupid like things, lol. This is the first one in a long time that hurt me though. My leg is really ripped. Stupid rust. (We actually had to get the doc too) I'm forbidden to ride a bike or skateboard for two months... ninja gonk  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:30 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san

Done a lot of stupid like things, lol. This is the first one in a long time that hurt me though. My leg is really ripped. Stupid rust. (We actually had to get the doc too) I'm forbidden to ride a bike or skateboard for two months... ninja gonk

damn...that blows......oh well.....jump right back on when you're good to go ^-^ better than permenently......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:31 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san

damn...that blows......oh well.....jump right back on when you're good to go ^-^ better than permenently......

I'm too stupid to listen to the Doc though...Yes Rhea, we are of the male sex.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:41 pm
well just don't ******** yourself up permently......then you'll be miserable.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:45 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
well just don't ******** yourself up permently......then you'll be miserable.....

True true, latez.  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:52 pm
*giggles* I hope so Tana.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:56 pm
bla *in tired and in a daze* school soon crying  

Kira-Yamato-san

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:03 pm
School is not cool.....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games