Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:52 pm
Point being... Wesker is one of the coolest villains ever. How can anyone not like him???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:37 pm
I dunno, it's scary... and as the n00bs would say... ph34r W35k3r!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Damn....didn't think I'd come in on one of those fights.

Anyway, all are great villians. In my opinion Alexia is great too, that inferiority complex is what does it for me. She's good, but not as great as Wesker. I'll be honest, Wesker is up there on the list of badass video game villains.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:16 pm
Xeno just showed me something hilarious. This proves one thing: Ashley has a side that only can be made by her meeting LJ. XD Ashley Got Ballistics  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:31 pm
Ashowan
Biohazard EXTREME
Ashowan
Wesker would own her, 'nuff said. As much as I hate him as a character, he gets my vote if that battle ever pops up.
Thou shalt not speak ill of Wesker.

EVIL
EVIL
EVIL

And who wears sunglasses at night?
Pshhhhhhh, vampire wannabe. *mocks*

Real quote from my youngest 2nd cousin " I like my sunglasses at night because they keep the dark out.", she was 4.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:01 am
Canas Renvall
Xeno just showed me something hilarious. This proves one thing: Ashley has a side that only can be made by her meeting LJ. XD Ashley Got Ballistics

Yeah pretty old but still hilarious.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:24 am
Xenomina

Anyway, all are great villians. In my opinion Alexia is great too, that inferiority complex is what does it for me. She's good, but not as great as Wesker. I'll be honest, Wesker is up there on the list of badass video game villains.

The difference is that Alexia was a one-game bad guy. Whereas Wesker has become the main Resident Evil villain that transcends one particular game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina

The difference is that Alexia was a one-game bad guy. Whereas Wesker has become the main Resident Evil villain that transcends one particular game.

I think of him as the main character of the whole RE series in a way.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:50 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I think of him as the main character of the whole RE series in a way.

Well he's the only one who stayed. Before, someone says, "Resident Evil" and you could say, T-Virus, Umbrella, Zombies, Wesker.
But after RE4, T-Virus, Umbrella and Zombies don't apply. Wesker still does though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:16 pm
Well that's true. It is too bad Wesker had a small role in RE4. Atleast we saw him though.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:40 pm
And his Mercs fighting reeked of feckin' cool. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:39 pm
Pthepenguinoverlord
Well that's true. It is too bad Wesker had a small role in RE4. Atleast we saw him though.

Wesker played a pretty decent role in Separate Ways.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:45 pm
When you have a character like Wesker, theres no such thing as "small role".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Yeah, Wesker... doesn't ever have a small role. I mean, if he was in Gaiden, it would automatically make it one of the coolest games to date. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:10 pm
I still would Strap it to a bottle rocket. I'm sorry but I'm glad when they decided not to make the original RE on the GBC,instead they made it on the DS. poking Jill and Chris on the DS was crafty.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games