Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ibazinga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm
"Yes.." she muttered under her breath her hair becoming slight darker in color becoming brown and she sighed closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Slowly, and carefully, Esteban began removing Christine's clothes, handing them to Rogi, who then folded them and laid them neatly on Esteban's makeshift table. "I am not going to sedate you, because you might lose control of your self in the process," Esteban said as he motioned for Rogi to come to the bed. "Rogi, if you'll restrain her with runic blocks, I think level 4 should be enough to withstand anything that parasite might throw at us."

Rogi nodded and began tracing runes in the air in front of him. After completing his sequence, he tapped Chris' two ankles, two wrists, and her forehead.

"Now Chris, I am going to trace the runes across your body first. Once I have done this, it should then open up your bodies pathways to allow energy to be put back into your body. At that point, Rogi will start feeding runic energy directly into your body. This will be the hardest part because your body cannot currently handle an influx of runic energy. At the same time that Rogi is doing this, I will be writing the seals necessary for your body to gather, use, and control runic magic. Once I have finished that, Rogi and I will trace the Seal which will close your body, and hopefully, the parasite from removing any more energy. This will release any energy the parasite could not absorb and allow it to mix with the runic energy in your body, allowing you to use a rare form of runic magic, which I will explain to you later." He paused to take a much needed breath of air. "Are you ready?"

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm
Hearing what was said Blaze walked up and said "I will slow down whatever is happening outside, just please help her." Blaze wanted Chris to be alright, he had a soft spot for her and Angel. "By the way, my name is Blaze."

(Said before the above post.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm
Chris nodded her eyes still closed. She felt an almost odd weight on her forehead, ankles, adn wrists, but didn't try to move. The Voice seemed angry and tried to move faster through her but something blocked it. "What are you doing! You will only make it worse!" It cried trying to stop them from doing anything.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Esteban ignored the voices crys and began tracing on Chris' skin. Wherever Esteban's finger traced, faint blue marks appeared. He started on her right arm, above the restraint that was holding her down and slowly made his way up to her right shoulder. Then he started working on her left arm in the same manner until there were runes covering both of her arms. "We are making good progress I think," he whispered, preparing to write the next set of runes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm
Chris struggled to not move. It felt like someone was tickling her arm and she felt like she should burst out laughing. The voice struggled also, although for different reasons. It fought against the barriers of the rune magic and tried to collect more energy but it seemed to be stuck in a trance. As it struggled it felt pieces of precious energy and light it had collected from Chris breaking of causing him pain every time. Behind her closed eyelids the golden color was coming back and instead of silver streaks there were blue flecks. Her hair was short again although brown still streaked through it making it look very odd and weird.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 pm
"And now for the legs," Esteban said as he and Rogi switched places. Esteban began work on the legs in much the same process as he had with Chris' arms. He started above the restraint and worked his way up past the knee and up to her hips. Once finished there, he started work on her left leg. He slowly worked his way up it, making sure not to make any mistakes, or draw any incorrect runes, and finished at her hips again. "Not too shabby, if I do say so myself," Esteban said as he began preparing for the last step of the pre-write.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm
Chris stiffled a giggle once again wishing she could move without messing something up. THe voice was screaming in pain as more and more light reenetered her body. SHe felt her power slowly returning to her body.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm
"Rogi, begin preparing to force runic energy into her body," Esteban said as he moved into position to finish tracing the runes. "We are almost ready for phase two," Esteban whispered to Chris as his hand touched her neck lightly. He slowly began tracing runes around her neck, connecting them to each of her shoulder blades. He then began working his way down her body. He started from her left shoulder blade this time. He traced down her left breast and then across towards her armpit. Then gently continuing on down her torso and around the left side of her navel and connecting to the runes on her hips. Esteban then wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, before continuing. He then started working his way up from her hips on the right side of Chris' torso, mimicking the same movements he had used before, only in reverse, and finished by connecting the lines of runes at her right shoulder blade. "Now, that wasn't so bad was it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm
Blaze had found the pyre with ease. The undead were about to throw a clone of Esteban on the fire. "HEY!!" Blaze yelled, grabbing the attention of every undead there, "A human sacrifice? That's not very nice." He said as he waved his hand and the fire extinguished. Then Blaze lifted his arm and some of the strange symbols he used before appeared around his hand. He focused some of his life force into the symbols and yelled "TIME SLOW!" He moved around the undead and grabbed the Esteban clone, putting him in the same spell and once again going to the same spot he was in and released the spell nearly passing out from the use of it on the clone.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 pm
The clone, suddenly grabbed by Blaze, stepped back from him and looked him, with his piercing blue eyes, in the eye. "I don't know who you are, but I can assure you they would not get me in that pyre," the clone said affirmatively. "Furthermore, there is more going on here than you know. I have finally found what I have sought after."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:05 pm
"Chris said something bad was happening...." Blaze paused to regain some more of his life force then continued, "and I came out to slow it down long enough for Esteban to heal her." he said just before the full force of the spell hit him and he passed out.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm
The clone of esteban caught the newcomer before he hit the ground and laid him against a nearby rock. "Foolish boy," he said before returning to the pyre. "Now, where where we," he said as he addressed the crowd of undead.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:12 pm
((would anyone mind rping with me after their done here? I'm feeling a little lonely over in the river thread.))  

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Blaze was now panicking in his mind. Not good, now is not the time to pass out. The last time he passed out from an overuse of his life force he leveled a whole city. That stupid scarf is going to cost someone a life. His scarf would soon turn him into a shadow demon.

(The scarf will go into a Emergency form to keep me alive, in turn taking control of my body.)

((I will rp with you.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games