Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:33 pm
((Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't get the memo.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 pm
((Sorry for the wait Masumi, we were really busy yesterday with the Sannin Exams x_x))

"Good Masumi, now lets move on." Kiyoshi said with a smile as he watched Masumi perfrom the jutsu and started making seals. "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)" He said as a slab of earth rose from the ground infront of him.
(2 posts)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm
((lol it's ok))

Masumi watched then copied the seals Kiyoshi made. "Earth Style: Rock Shield," she said as the earth rubbled under her. But nothing happened.

Masumi tried it again making the seals. "Earth Style: Rock Shield," As she finished the seals a piece of rock came up out of the ground and acted like a shield. Masumi made a happy sigh and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:04 pm
"Very good," he said seeing how fast she was getting it and made a few seals. "Ok last one, Swift Earth" Kiyoshi said as he slammed his hands n the ground and the earth moved like a conveyor belt.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:44 pm
((OMG YOU HAVE MOCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lucky lol))

Masumi watched the jutsu as it was performed, then compied the seals and placed her hands on the ground. "Swift Earth," it moved a little but nothing much.

Masumi made the handsigns one more time then put her hands on the ground. "Swift Earth," the earth then moved just like with Kiyoshi.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:00 pm
((lol I guess, i was just going to buy the gothic veil. but I sold my Assassin and used the money to buy Mochi.))

"Very good, now for my special test." Kiyoshi's hand lit up and glowed bright, he then placed his hand on Masumi and closed his eyes. "Hmm very interesting." Kiyoshi said as he removed his hand and opened his eyes. "Congrads you are promoted to Genin, and you going to be on my squad." He smiled as he said it.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm
"Wow..." She said shocked not knowing what to say. One second she was a student., now she a genin, with a leader and teammates.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 pm
"Come by the training ground later and I'll introduce you to the rest of the team. Til then have a look around the village." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:42 pm
"At least I got one jutsu out of Kiyoshi!" Ai mumbled to himself as he left the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am
((Uh...I sorta went away from this guild for a while cause it got confusing. So sorry about that!))

iOath

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:08 am
((lol itā€™s ok, itā€™s confusing at first, but pretty soon it becomes addictive. Just keep bugging people to learn new jutsus XD Then you get to graduateā€¦))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm
((Actully we were in the middle of a fight then the weeks pasted so yeah lol. But iOath I'm promoting you to Genin. Also Hector is your Sensei so enjoy that lol))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 pm
((xD Sweet, thanks. What's the next thing I need to do?))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:16 pm
A clone of Lenon appeared.

"Everyone below a Jounin level must retreat to a
safe area. If this situation becomes to critical, I
will have Susumu move you all to the Rock Village.
Go to the Dormitories. The basement is the
safest place right now. Several scrolls will lead to different
villages. Don't leave yet."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am
White scar walked into the academy and took a seat"damn I still havn't been assighed a team yet"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games