Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Teddy appeared and thought "where is zann"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Syn lands behind teddy. "Teddy" He says looking at him.  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:30 pm
"Yes .. " he said .. the amulet of his half lesser was shaking "IM just hear to pay a visit to my friend" he said "Also go to the wedding" teddy said .. teddy's headband for leaf was hidden but his mist headband was on his arm and his rock was on his stomach  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 pm
"F*CK ME JESUS!!! THIS DAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!" Rev shouted at the top of his lungs as his hand shot up to grab the double bladed sword that was on his back. A smile slid across the face of Axel as he held his right hand out and formed a handsign. "Kenshin of the Assassins and Naro Pheonix the Leader of the Assassins, we are here knowing that you would come, and therfor tonight you will die buy our hands." A polearm sprung forth from the ground and into the hand of Axel. "NOW!" Scrame Rev at the opposite end of the hospital.

Axel's Weapon:
User Image

Rev's Weapon:
User Image  

Oni_Soul

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm
((WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS PEOPLE))
Pyro looked at Axil and rev " You didnt answer my question why do i have a bounty" pyro asked with a calm face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm
Teddy heard someone yell and teddy got very annoyed  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 pm
"Teddy you can't just leave. I'll stay with you seeing how your going to a wedding but after that your coming back got it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:37 pm
"Leave?? im in another village .. im a mist nin and a rock ... and im related to the mizukage and adopted son of reiko lady hokage" he said ...  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 pm
"Look I was given the orders to get you back alive and thats what i'm going to do. Look I'm just doing my job." He said as he leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Naro pulls out his Uchiha Pheonix Katana from its holster and activates his sharingan mangekyou in his right eye. "I don't want to fight, I just killed an akatsuki and im tired and just wanna go back to the wedding. So withdraw or I will have to attack." Naro holds his katana in a fighting position.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Kenshin lauyghed miniacly as he jumped and stuck to the cieling. "maybe jedi would like to make some corpses of the two of you when he finds out what your doing. idiots!!" Kesnhin took out the woepon off his back that was wrapped up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 pm
"I would love to kill you but your a leaf nin and i don't wanna upset people .." he said grinning "Syn wanna train real quick" he said... teddy went over to where naro was at and was going to help him  

teddy_byakuga

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 pm
(OH MY ******** GOSH WHY ARE YOU COMIN IN HERE TO FIGHT IN A DAMN HOSPITAL???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:45 pm
"kill me?" syn laughes. "Look I'm not in the mood to train but if you want I'll train with you another time." Syn watches him carefully.  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 pm
" i would kill but ahh screw it later" .. teddy said .. "Syn ;ets go to the wedding" teddy left  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games