Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THEJonathan0829

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 pm
Hey whats up everybody. I'm Jonathan, im almost 18, I live in New York City. The Bronx to be specific.

If I win I'm gonna get my dream avi. Then with the remainder of whats left over, I'm gonna donate half of it to people who also need help getting their dream avi's and then with the other half, I'm gonna redecorate my house and car.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:20 pm
Hello everyone! I'd not like to say anything personal, but i'd use the mony for my dream avi (strange coincidence)  

Darkness1718

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 pm
Hey what's up My name's Jason Slanders and I live in Twaine Harte California! So I just recently joined this guild and I am happy and proud to be part of the give-away! I like to play video games (alot) and read (even more) I am a huge fantasy freak and if God came to earth and asked me if I could make one thing come true it would have to be Fantasy. I love samuries (spelled wrong right?) and if I were to get picked for any money it would go to getting my dream avi which is that (samuri)! Anything else would go to donations to my clans and friends and anything other than that would go to my personal use. I am 17 almost 18 (about three months) and I am ready to get out of my parents house and get my own place (so I think now). I drive a '68 Chevy Camaro that I bought with my life's savings! It is red with a black stripe but I am going to make it a dark blue with a solid silver stripe with two thinner stripes down the middle. I guess you could call me a city-boy. So stop by my profile and comment say hi and feal free to add me as a friend!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:21 pm
I'm me.
I live in New York, the best city the world.
Well, in the burbs on New York. I used to live in Ny, but anyway.
I like to take photos, edit photos, and look at photos.
I'm not good at the first two parts. sweatdrop
I'm 16 practically 17 and DRVING!
OCT 3, 1990!
REMEMBER IT!

I play piano, do track, play basketball, and was part of the volleyball team.

TRACK TEAM CAPTAIN NEXT SCHOOL YEAR!

[Make it Hurt]

Guitar Ace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:42 pm
Hi, bluechill reffered me and i wana try to get some money im poor  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:01 pm
Hello.

My name is Bermuda Triangle.
That's short for The Bermuda Triangle of Office Supplies.
It's a name my dad gave me because I never return his scissors.

I live in beautiful Orange County, California, and I call in to my favorite radio station weekly.

JACK FM. heart

I've been on Gaia for about two years [this September]
But I'm not very good at saving gold.
However, I'm VERY good at spending it.

I made it up to 50k at one point, but recently I went on several unplanned shopping sprees...

Down to about 200g now.
Yeah.
Not Smart.

I'd build up my inventory with every item I could if I won a large sum of gold.
And finally I could make costume changes without wild impulses to sell things at half price.

Bermuda Triangle

WeirdKanjiGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:09 pm
Ok, Well, I'm Kyozetsu (My real name is secret MUAHAHAHA.. Ok thats done)
I live in Iowa, witch is a pwnsome state.I am going to turn 14 in september
I've been on Gaia for about 2-3 months.

I like:
My friends,
Family,
Video games,
ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Neopets (yeah, kids site who gives),
and lastly The smell of Wet glue (don't ask me why)

I HATE,
Brodey,
all the jerks at school,
The people that tell me to drink a cup of bleach over the internet,
AAAAAAAnd...countrey music  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Hello i am LadyRider, i am 21, i heart to chitty-chat and love anime, games, and rping. Thanks so much for accepting my request. I love this guild so far...looks like alot of fun. Thanks again!!!^_^  

xxLadyRiderxx

netsfreak1021

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Hey im netsfreak1021,i live in N,Y in a town called greece! i am 14 and if i won(which i probely won't...im not very lucky rofl )i will make my dream avi and donate the rest to random ppl!!i like:
sports,gaia!!,The T.v,music(exept country and classical!),and alot more things i cant think of!the boston red sox and the new york mets!

I LOVE:
My girlfriend,my family(including pets!)and thats it!

I hate,
The NEw YORk Yankees,and more!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:54 pm
Wow! I just realized I never introduced myself in this forum! *gasp*

Sup guys, I'm DumberDan 13 year-old Californian teen! I can be cool, but also very annoying. I enjoy reading, watching anime, and playing Xbox Live (DumberDan is the gamertag, hit me up!). I also like to be lazy and sleep in late. I'm not muscular, but not frail either, I won't hesitiate to kick your @$$ if you piss me off...or spam your inbox. My new hangout is here, right in the Mil-A-Day Giveaway mrgreen  

DumberDan

xxHorrorsh0w

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 pm
Hello!
My name is Sadie and I'm 17.
I can't wait to graduate so I can travel all over the US.
I still have no idea what kind of career path I want to take but I definitely don't want it to be a boring, routine job behind a desk.
I want to go places, meet people, and make a difference in this old world.
I love horror films, and I have two pet rats.

If I win, I'm going SHOPPING! =)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:25 pm
welcome new members biggrin  

Swampsackmcgee

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Yes, welcome. =]

User Image
Thrusts: 3,o21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 pm
Hey, I'm Ray. I'm 16 and live in Florida. My passions are the arts, current events, and uh... power!!! lol

Hmm... If I win the mil, I would make a charity society to help the gaian world and slowly rule the whole gaian universe!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!  

exin spire

Teh Gumie Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Ello'!
I'm Irok... my account name was an idea given to me by a friend. I'm 17 years old, and have a full time job. D; It is exhausting sometimes, but I pull through and always find time to get on here. I work at Petland in South Point, Ohio. I'm "the Kennel Tech". Which is pretty much taking care of sick puppies and cleaning up after them. Whoa. Xp

I've been on Gaia on and off since 04'. I enjoy it a lot and this is pretty much all I do in my spare time. Xp And I also paint abstract. Want to see some of my work? PM me. (I'm still kinda new with it.)

I love my family dearly. They have always been here for me.

If there is anything, anything else you want to know. Just PM me.

I look at myself as a person you can come to with your problems. Doesn't matter what it is, I'll be here for you! ^_^

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games