Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Gohma looked to the ancestors that he had the chance to stay with. The tears wouldn't go away and he let them fall to the ground as he walked on. Leaving the crypt he walked through every building in the village before sitting and waiting for Zetsumei to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:31 am
Zetsumei appeared silently next to Gohma. He layed his hand on the his shoulder and disapeared. They landed in front of the gate to the village and Gohma walked off with the shadow guardian next to him.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 pm
*destiny travels into the area* huh?...its...wierd here...the scent....(touches a wall) hmmm(lookss at it trying to understand the text and stuff like that) the scent of blood is still on these walls....what went on here...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:25 am
Zetsumei paced through the village silently. Just as he had since Gohma's return to Konoha. He would heed his master's call when need be and then go back to guarding the village from the call of evil that still tainted the many corridors and passages the Gohma had failed to find. Sighing softly he turned visible and sat ontop of the crypt door.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 am
Noa walked to a strange crypt after a long time searching for the princess "uuuuuuuhh there's Gohma!!! I'll ask him!!" she ran to him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:30 am
Zetsumei peered at the strange girl who looked strangely like Lady Miharu. He stood and leaped off of the crypt and waited for her to arrive next to him.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:31 am
"Oh what are you?" she asked looking at him confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:33 am
Zetsumei considered speaking and decided against it. His voice wasn't exactly the nicest sounding. I am a shadow guardian. I serve Gohma. You are looking for Lady Miharu correct? He projected into her mind.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 am
"AAAAAAAAHHH YOU TALKED WITHOUT MOVING YOUR LIPS!!! WOOO WHERE'S THE DOLL!!" she yelled as she ran around him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:44 am
Zetsumei sighed. "Would you prefer it if I spoke out loud?" His voice was deep and grating. He had used it more in the last few months than in the last millinum and yet it still sounded forced and unnatural.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:47 am
"Oh you liar!! You probably had a tape!!!! Anyway where's lady Miharu?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:49 am
Konoha. Do you wish for me to take you to her? Zetsumei glanced around. The village was peace and yet he could still feel the underlying evil to it.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:50 am
"Yes please!! This place is scary!" Noa said hugging herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:54 am
Zetsumei stuck out his hand and waited to see if she would grab it.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:55 am
Noa grabbed the hand and jumped  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items