Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Akai Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:54 pm

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:01 pm

Galdrea
lishuss
eek eek

*crawls into a fetal possition and cries, sucking his own thumb until all the crazy people leave so he can change his underware*
*patpats* they're always this crazy, but usually less violent. Don't know what to say if you can't adjust

If he can't adjust to the craziness, then he'll have some... hard adjusting time o.O
*Holds onto the BFG* MINE!!

Betting The Hams

lishuss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:15 pm

"BFG" you say?? It cannea hold up against the awe inspiring power of the foove
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:16 pm

lishuss
"BFG" you say?? It cannea hold up against the awe inspiring power of the foove

o.O... *Stares at you then holds the BFG up at you, a cautious look on her face*
I'll give you 35 seconds....

Betting The Hams

lishuss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:19 pm

I'll only need 11
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:50 pm

Hello all...

As this is where I usually make my announcements that I'll be off for a while, I guess I'll just make my little announcement here.

I am having a much, much worse 'psychological downtime' as I did a month or something ago, and this one, go figure, has a reason... a reason that might take a while to work out, since it includes another person. So... drag my characters along if need be, and if I'm not back on in a month, mel, I give you permission to boot me out of Galvan.

SkellingtonQueen

Reece Risque

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:52 pm

"pops in"...I haven't been here in awhile...I've recently moved and haven't been on in a good two months because we had no computer in the house...which was hell...I just wanted to come in and see what's changed,and what hasn't....hello to all
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:05 pm

*zaps down and dances to technoo.o*

Micaelae

Angel_with_healing_wings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:34 pm

~sweeps onto the scene~ STOP! THIEF! ~calls in an air strike, and watches with glee as a B-2 Spirit releases the bombs~
Steal Mel's idea and your house gets turned into an ashtray! And as for you... CHINESE WATER TORTURE!

And then I let chihuahua's chew off your digits. All of 'em.

SIC!

~arf arf arf~

...What? I'm not sick. Honest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:45 pm

*Begins to create her newest Roleplay Plot*

Betting The Hams

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:48 pm

Random... question

Betting the Hams: Me too!

arrow Anyway, I am planning to make a roleplay by Christmas time, but need to iron out the kinks. This will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than my past 3 roleplays (in which I was still expierimenting ideas and the like). Look for it by late November or early December. It will be AWESOME, but I am concealing everything about it until the grand unveiling. I am totally psyched about this one and can't wait to finish it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:10 pm

Yoder
Random... question

arrow Anyway, I am planning to make a roleplay by Christmas time, but need to iron out the kinks. This will be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than my past 3 roleplays (in which I was still expierimenting ideas and the like). Look for it by late November or early December. It will be AWESOME, but I am concealing everything about it until the grand unveiling. I am totally psyched about this one and can't wait to finish it.

You tease!! xd

Plus, this one might be less detailed than my first Roleplay, Galactic Soldiers.
But, best of luck your Roleplay, Snowman! (Send me a PM to tell me the details, I can keep a secret wink )

Betting The Hams

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:09 am

Betting The Hams
Yoder
Random... question

You tease!! xd

Plus, this one might be less detailed than my first Roleplay, Galactic Soldiers.
But, best of luck your Roleplay, Snowman! (Send me a PM to tell me the details, I can keep a secret wink )
you should put an ad for your RP in the ad place....thingy. I would volunteer to do it, but I'm really lazy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:04 am

*pokes thread*

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:50 am

Talon TDS
*pokes thread*

THE THREAD POKES BACK! domokun
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games