Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10683 10684 10685 10686 10687 10688 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Orphie
J of The Wind
NintendOmega
J of The Wind
Christian.
I may love my religion, and in some cases we are encouraged to spread the word, but I dont do that directly. Theres a difference b/w pressure and encouragement. Some zealot Assholes just push the border which makes the rest of us look bad in the public eye.
oh, me too. Yeah, those people give us a bad name, of course then there's the same with any religion, including atheism.

Oh god dont get me started on Atheists. The ones I came in contact werent bad, They were just annoying to talk around. If I say, " SWEET JESUS LOOK AT THAT!!!" Ill get a response " Stop with that stuff. You know how I feel about religion"
YOUR NOT THAT SENSITIVE SO CUT IT OUT YOU p***k! scream
xDDDDDDD Yeah, just because I dislike religion doesn't make me stop from saying "Jesus Christ!" or some other sort of thing like that. I find that absolutely hilarious. I'd just say something along the lines of, "FREEDOM OF SPEECH, b***h."

My GOD Orphie! You said a swear! Ill pray for your soul. xd

See? I can make fun of religion AND still have strong belief! If only the rest of the world had a sense of humor. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Owwin
Orphie
I know this girl who recently converted (I'm not sure what church it is), but she's so OVERWHELMINGLY obsessive, it's not even funny. Apparently God "speaks" to her and told her that she can't be with this guy she's head over heels for, and all the people at the church say that she has to throw away her old life and start anew.

Of course, this girl is also a bit of a nutcase, but still. That is how almost everyone in my community is, except they're raised like this from birth.
Oh ********. Those aren't religious people. Those are "The Saved". Stay the ******** away from them. A couple of my aunts got "Saved" and drove my crazy dad to suicide. Get out of there fast.
They're not exactly saved, they're just the only right people in the world and anyone else who doesn't believe in their religion goes to hell, and if they've never heard of the religion, then they've got a choice to convert right before they're sent to the next life or something.

I'm getting out of here as soon as possible.

Orphie

Owwin

I am dead serious. Those people are nuts and you gotta get the hell out of there.
EDIT: Well good for you. My aunts knew he was unstable and they had to bring that guilt trip s**t into play. They knew he was sick and always felt like he was a bad person. You don't guilt trip a depressed guy.

c**k

Meta_Fish
Captain

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Meta_Fish
c**k

p***s?Hey Fish!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
c**k

p***s?Hey Fish!
Heyo~

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Are we stopping our exciting religion discussion just because Fish is here? :/
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Broomball at midnight tonight.

Allegro

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

I'll take that as a yes.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm Agnostic.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Orphie
I'll take that as a yes.
We have funnier things to talk about.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Meta_Fish
I'm Agnostic.
Agnostics are just Atheists who are afraid of hell, don't be a puss puss pick a side. kidding. xd

Owwin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
I'm Agnostic.
Agnostics are just Atheists who are afraid of hell, don't be a p***y pick a side. kidding. xd
rofl
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10683 10684 10685 10686 10687 10688 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games