Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: I remembered what i was going to say just now ^^;;

With the upcoming events:

Cherry Blossom picnic,
Water Park,
And the Star test itself.

I would like to know which Crew member and Guild helpers would like to moderate which event, that means coming up with the place ideas and such. I will not make it a first come first serve basis but more of a negotiable and team effort kind of thing XD. So basically try not to kill each other over each event you would like to make!

Since Water park was orignally makie-san's idea and Cherry Blossom was orignally Ai's idea. They have creator rights and can decide who should work with them and such. OR if they wish to give the event completely to somone.

The Star Test.. well..

I will have to have that event myself XP. Besides it requires all Crew members and Guild Helpers team effort neways.

I THINK that was all i had to say... i may be wrong.

Oh! i got a job at Giant. (A Grocery store)

w00t.

My nametag is awsome. It says Giant Alan.

And its in all caps.

So its like...

GIANT ALAN.

awsome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Last Announcment for the next 24 hours.

I PROMISE DX

Sorry to flood some of you people's inboxes for those who registered in RiaHighSchool as a friend to recieve them as announcments.

but thanks to Riyoku Sakimori Chibi_Chise and Hope Fairy

We are able to release the basis for the pet system now XDD

along with 5 wonderful items for you to buy with Rian Credits and put them on your pet!

heres an example how a bpet would be made up like:

User Image
(the Halo There Item will be an event only item XP based on Pets)

So take your lil stroll down to the Cute Pet store If you have Rian Credits to spend! Be sure to catch a pet first ^^!

I am very happy to announce the implemetion of our Ria high Pet system!

Keep On Spiffin Ria high! heart  

KuraiGekkou

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:35 pm
User ImageMisao: Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that Kurai has decided to extend the Summer Jobs event to June 19th, which is this coming Monday. This is mostly due to the fact that he's been trying to finish up various RPs with certain jobs, and hasn't had a chance to review the most recent spotlight posts for the June 12th paychecks. So it's basically a chance for one more paycheck, and another potential 50 Ria credits to be added to your character! That's about three more days of roleplaying, so if you haven't been showing up to work, it's not too late to fix that and still make some money! I believe Kurai is planning to review the spotlight posts and award the credits for the June 12th paycheck soon, and then again after everyone posts for the 19th. So get workin', make your customers happy, and earn some more spending money! And then spend it at the pet shop! Everyone needs a Rachisu, right? xd

MISAO OUT.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:

Updated the Ria High credit list (Oh so much delay) thank ~abmsportsgirl~ for encouraging me to finish it XP.

Also yesterday i did some research and i discovered some very interesting dates for Ria high. Birthdays and all.

Birthdates

Ria 1- Tuesday, February 18, 2003
Ria 2- Jun 28, 2003, 11:16pm
Ria 3- 15-September 04
Ria 4 (Ria High) - Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:06 pm

Fyia - Jul 23, 2003, 3:40pm

(Fyia is the Sister site of Ria high that started somewhere around Ria 2)

As you can tell... Ria 3 had a short lived time. Ria 2's bday is coming up though.

What better time would it be to start a Star test on that date huh? I think thats a good projected date for signs ups XDD.

Also a very improtant date:

June 17th. Misao's Bday!

everyone spam her with Flowers and Bouqets!

Happy Bday Misao!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Please excuse the rather dead Kurai announcment sad he just got back from work XP) The Summer JOb threads will be closing tommorow Morning: June 20th.

So finish up any rps you got there say goodbye to the manager and all that jazz XP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial: Wow, I haven't been around much recently... that's why I feel really bad for announcing this. sweatdrop During the summer my dad wanted me to do anything since I had no plans other then to take my cousin out for his birthday. So when my Aunie contacted him.. he jumped at the chance.

I am now going to work for my aunt all summer long, she lives in B.C. up in the mountains and owns a summer and ski resort. I was planning to work there next year, but I figured this year would be fine too. I'm gonna be waitressing, cutting grass, painting, and babysitting my cousins. I'm fine with all of that, and I couldn't be happier that I'm going.

Except for one thing... It's very unlikely that I'll get to use their computer at all. It's not my house, my parents aren't there and they only have a couple computers they use mostly for work.

That means I can't talk to you all until I get back. That means I can't go to any of the Summer events. That means I can't judge the star tests... that means I'll miss you guys all soooo much, I just may get eaten by a bear for attempting the ten hour drive by foot. xd crying

I leave on July 10th, I have exams this week and next and I'm taking my cousin out for three days before I leave.. so I'll only have about a week free to be on. crying

I'll miss you all!! Good luck on the star tests, have fun at the events, and please somebody be around to explain everything that happened when I get back.

I give all my love to you Rians. heart heart I'll miss you more then words can tell...Until I get my first paycheck. xd heart  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Bye Celest!!!

Beauty and The Beast rehersals start today. All actors and directors please make your way to the events sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:10 am
Gaia Burns my eyes.

burning_eyes

So ill make this quick.

Sign ups for the 5th star test (a.k.a. Ria 2 birthday Star test) will be opened on the 28th of June around noon E.S.T.

A sheet will be posted up in the event subforum and each person must sign up AND their partner must sign up to get a slot in the event.

For Example if Kurai was partnered with Ky.

Kurai would post: Im here with Ky

and Ky would post: Im here with Kurai.

and then bam. They earn a slot.

There will be 10 slots total.

meaning a total of 20 participants possible.

Each Star gradings will be judged on both person and there will be a final score for Both person.

There will be a limit of 4 post per person to complete a fight. So make sure you have your fight well planned out 3nodding

and now.

burning_eyes

Oh yes one more Thing. Ai` Please promote Kee kee back to Crew member-wise.  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: and thank you for somone who reminded me so kindly.

The Red tide event hosted by Riyoku is starting tommorow (22nd)

Be sure to have your character ready in the off-campus area's XD.

To defend Ria high or not, why turn down a chance to beat the crap out of stuff?

and now back to burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:18 pm
User ImageLenair:
Hello everyone, I'm back. ^.^;; At least for now. I'm hoping to help out with any planned events, or further decisions. And, that's about it for now. Oh, and I hope that you have fun at the ski resort, Celestial. You'll be serverly missed. 3nodding

I suppose that is it for now.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:31 pm
The Riyoku has reported that her 10 day event is actually 5 days real time wise. (but still 10 days RP wise)

Just a heads up on that.

And now for an important news.

Happy b-day our dear Makie-san.

Everyong give her some luv and flowers XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Hey everyone!

Ok well I came to inform you guys that I won't be here tomorrow and the following 2 weeks because I am going to Ohio for my vacation. I am staying with my grandparents who don't have a computer -_-

I hope I don't ruin the summer play ^^;;

Well see ya in two weeks!! <3  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIA 2!!

Testers:

Midnight3476 - Dinah and Magus_sista - Siren

marcus dante varoni III - Kira and Satsubatsu Kira - ren kagemusha

Misao - Rachel Robertson and Winny-chan - Nobara Touka

M a k i e - Makie Saiyuri and Ai - Sakura Ai

Cevian - Michio and Shunko - Sora.

Ryuka Navali - Ryuka Navali and Ginseku - Ginseku Shirokiba

babyangelgirl2 - Ayise and HeeroMezuki - Heero.

Scytheress - Scytheress and Ceron - Yusake

Sgt.Sunshine - Tamulis Hanata , Princess Ryoko - Lucreshia

sakura159753 - Sakura and Riyoku Sakimori - Rivera

Judges:

KuraiGekkou

Rene

MIsao

PearlHoly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:55 pm

Some updates on the Star test 5:

first an update on the Judge list

Judges:

1. KuraiGekkou
  2. Rene
  3. Misao
  4. PearlHoly
  5. Leniar
  6. Makie
  7. Ai`

And the Judges should be posting their Introductions (if they can) before July 3rd.

And uhh..

I had a few questions on what monster might be used in the Star test. You are to make up your own monster. Whatever you and your partner decides to use. Though it would be cute if you added Rachisu or something. XP. but i am well aware none of the monsters in the Monster Profiles pose of a 'great' threat yet XP.

:: bows::

note on the event monster sorta thing... If i do happen to catch a monster you have created that i enjoy greatly , i may wish to find an artist that could draw the monster you created and add it to the monster profile list! (with your permission of course)

Take carez y'all.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:22 am
User Image
HAPPY CANADAS DAY!!!!

YES!!!139 years old!!Nyhaaan..sure were not as odl as our big brother USA..XD But we got more land and a life supply of maple syrup and beavers. And a heck alot of hockey!!*w00ts*

Now in other news,Rias canadian lassy won't have internet connection intill Thursday. And trust me..I realize bad timing with the star test and all..

...man you don't even know how much torture Im going htrough. Any ho..Grad went by quickly,too fast to me. And I leave St.Lukes..

...::sniff:: man...XD didn't get to dance with someone I had been hoping...but Yea. I got my hair dyed dark red,and got my makeup done..l;:rambles off:: And pictures of me at grad will hopefully be up soon..  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games