Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 pm
(i was supose to know i was to stop something?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:11 pm
(( and now for my crazyest escape attempt ever! oh and you stated it right there it can only uproot trees you did not say it will make a500ft spherical diameter ))

As it hit he slammed his hands to the ground and was consumed by a large snake that quickly burrowed its head into the ground in an attempt to protect him.
While within he started to turn into the yonbi 1 meter underground. The blast obliterates the snake but where it once stood was a creature with a slight orange color.
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:18 pm
*Hanzo glanced over at his team*
'I guess we better get going"
*He then bowed to the raikage and walked off with his team*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:22 pm
((thats kind of a given, if it has the power to uproot trees then...well it can do quite a good amount of destruction))

Susumu sighs, "great...a demon, I should of known" making the bird handseal susumu disappears into the wind Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) reappearing several meters away from where havock once was. Susumu's sharingan blazing red. She waves her finger at him because of his bad behavior Utakata - Ephemeral, Susumu then charges towards the strange creature her hand seems...different. She goes to strike the Creature with an open palm.  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm
(( good try with the genjutsu but... i also use that same jutsu so i know not to look at your hand but if you used tsukyomi then you would have gotten me in a genjutsu since i like to look at charcter's eyes))

The yonbi closes it's eyes at the sight of sharingan and jumps avoiding the palm. In it's mouth started to form a dark violet phlegm.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Rahenno, sensing something in a distance, wondered what was going on. Thats the same chakra that was with me when i fought Kenshin, no dout it has to be the yonbi host He thought to himself looking towards the village.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 pm
((grr darn you beast))

Susumu looks up at the sky and the nasty Yonbi phlegm that gathers in its mouth. She makes a string of handsigns representing that she is doing more that meets the eye. but since it's eyes are closed she needed not worry. Suddenly Susumu transfroms into a bolt of lightning and soars into the sky towards the Yonbi Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) with great speed she is aimed for his stomach her fist whip into position at the last second letting the chakra explode from her knuckles Gouwan - Strong Arm

((+ mystery jutsu, I like to be sneaky biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm
The yonbi opens its eyes just to be slammed around. The yonbi shakes around a bit then starts to shoot out the phlegm at Susumu. As the Phlegm shoots out it eats some dirt and in it's stomach the dirt is mixing with poison.

((it is poisoned phlegm only abilities are with poison and venom so every thing i do is poisonous right now))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Zann ran towards the flaring chakra that he felt from the village, wondering what was going on. He could see Susumu, but didn't know what the other person was. That evil chakra...who is it?
"The yonbi." Houzan told him from his shoulder, his eyes missing nothing.
"The yonbi host...Monzaemon of Suna?" Zann sounded uncertain.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:01 pm
Rahenno runs to the seen of all the action see Zann, Susumu And Yonbi. "Holy crap, this is not good. Susumu needing any help?" He asked falling into his pose.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:01 pm
((anyway i gotta go so ill run now))

The yonbi using its claws starts burrowing through the ground but stopped at the sight of the kyuubi.
Then it starts to crawl away as its poisoned soil grows in its stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Zann's frown deepened when he saw the yonbi escaping, and turned to Susumu,
"Raikage-dono, should we give chase?"
From his shoulder, Houzan suddenly flew off into the burrow, following the yonbi.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm
futashi appeared in a tree under zann. he then look down. "need any help zann?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Susumu smirks, as she releases the lightning transformation. The phlegm hardly missing her, as she falls to the ground. She makes the last handseal for her earlier set. and a number of exploding tags go off in the ground. One exploding tag flares up right on the Yonbi's belly. Landing next to Zann and Rahenno "No we let him get away for now... " Susumu sighs..."lets head back to the village. Rahenno how is the mission at the crops going? "

((sorry needed to be edited))  

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 pm
The explosion disorients it for a bit and makes the burrow unstable.
As Zann entered two glowing purple eyes glared at him.
The yonbi spoke "I see you wont give up very well them"
The yonbi then barfs the poisonous soil at zann then bursts out the ground and crawls away.

((i was still going to use poisonous fart! yes i am the weirdest person in this guild))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games