Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:32 pm
She nodded "I'm Shizue" she smiled wider, noticing she was friendly "Nice to meet you, also"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:39 pm
“Whatever you wish. We could walk around if you want.” Jin sort of shrugged his shoulders not caring where they went. He walked over to the door slowly while flipping through the book he chose to take with him, unconsciously deciding for them. He looked very interested in what he was reading.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:43 pm
[[REASON FOR NOT POSTING : OLIVIA AND THE EPISODE WITH TUESDAY! DX ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:50 pm
[D: YEAH I KNOW. xp ]

"Um.. hey do you guys just want to walk around or something, I don't really know what else to do.." Ben said, slightly embarassed.

[Yeah i know it sucks.. xd ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:53 pm
"I don't mind what we do" she said, noticing how she wasn't helping much. "Talking sounds good..." she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:05 pm
“Alright, let’s walk around. So Shizue, have you been living at the manor long? I’m sorry if you have and I didn’t know, it’s a really big place and my friend Jin never really wants to socialize so I usually just hang out with him.” Klara explained smiling at the thought of her unsocial friend.

((stinky post, but I basically just wanted to name drop Jin because Shizue met him lol))  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:09 pm
haruxxx
“Alright, let’s walk around. So Shizue, have you been living at the manor long? I’m sorry if you have and I didn’t know, it’s a really big place and my friend Jin never really wants to socialize so I usually just hang out with him.” Klara explained smiling at the thought of her unsocial friend.

((stinky post, but I basically just wanted to name drop Jin because Shizue met him lol))

"Really, no I havn't, but I've been here for atleast 4 days." she said nodding "Jin? I met him before" she smiled "He helped me find my room."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Klara looked over at Shizue surprised; surely they weren’t talking about the same Jin.
Jin never talked to anyone other then her. Maybe Shizue had asked for his help first, then he might have felt obligated, he wasn’t heartless after all, just shy. “Really? Jin? Tall, kinda quiet, Korean boy? Probably seemed like he was mad for some reason?” She questioned curious now. Klara almost sounded excited about it.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:24 pm
"Yup. That sounds like him. He was very nice. Why do you sound surprised" she smiled "I even made him smile." she laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Klara smiled widely happy to hear Jin was widening out. “That’s great to hear! Jin’s just so shy!” Klara said feeling giddy. She even managed a smile! “Wow…” she breathed not believing it. “He doesn’t smile often. He’s a bit serious you know.” She added letting Shizue know just how rare and special his smiles  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:41 pm
Ben just walked along the two girls as they spoke he didn't know what to say without making a fool of himself so he just stayed quiet and kept walking. I wonder if Shizue thinks I like her? I mean I was actually flirting with her the other day.. and hmm... I don't know. She probably does. Ben thought, continuing to walk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 pm
"Really?" she asked, surprised "I guess he was sorta shy when I first met him..." she smiled wider, "I feel special"  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Angel smiled then headed to the door. She walked past Jin and started walking backwards to see him, but ran into the door. "OW!!!" She turned around and made an evil glare at the door.

((LOL I know, bad post, but it was getting just a little boring doing the same thing! XD so I ran into the door, hehe. lol XD What do you think? lol and Haru if your getting confused or something about being Klara and Jin, we all can probably meet up! lol but I dunno, Im just throwing out suggestions XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Jin's head shot up when he heard a loud thud. "Angel...are you ok?" Jin asked, his eyebrow raising. He closed his book and stared at her.  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:45 pm
“Ben hasn’t even met him yet.” Klara noted. She found herself wondering where Jin was wandering around. He loved to lurk around the manor when he wanted to think or was bored. “I wonder where he is now…” She mumbled.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games