Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 pm
Yue blushed at Derrick's touched and nommed a piece of the turkey bacon. He was a sucker for an ear scratch but Derrick was off limits. Not that he looked at him in that way, he just loved anyone who scratched him right at the bases of his ears.

He offered some food to the coon and laughed at Rocky's attempt at John Wayne.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:25 pm
"So," he said, keeping in character. "You like the wat I cooked that baaacon?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 pm
Yue let the plate go, floating it on another red disk as he stepped down from the other one. It vanished away as he walked over to Rocky; "Yes it is, thank you for the breakfast. i haven't had a hot meal like that in a while. Thanks again for the food and clothes." He kissed Rocky on the nose, before shoving the wolf's hat over his face and floating away, blue light around his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 pm
Derrick stared longingly at the bacon, "Well I'd love to but," As if on cue, his stomach grumbled, extremely audible to everyone around him. "But.. I'd rather not. Thanks anyways, Yue." He grimmaced and watched him head off.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Yue smiled at him and floated around the coon slowly; "If your hungry, you should eat and if your stomach is making that noise, you need to eat." He continued to float softly about, just above the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 pm
Drew, finally completely awake, comes out of the lounge, "God, at this rate, I'm never be able to take this costume off!" He exclaimed, sitting down in the closest seat.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Derrick sighed and turned his head to follow Yue as he circled around him. "Well, I'd better not.. I've been watching my form." The coon said, patting his already thin, toned tummy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm
"As am I; it's turkey bacon. Plus if two of us eat from the same plate, we won't eat as much;" he smiled and stayed in front of Derrick, the plate floating up between them both. Yue was still nomming the first piece as he watched Derrick decide.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 pm
"Well.. I guess you make a strong argument." Derrick bit his lip, feeling his resolve withering away. "Fine. Just this once." He reached out and picked one of the smallest strips on the plate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:19 pm
Yue smiled; "Agreed. I don't eat this food usually myself. I'm mostly vegetarian and this is a treat for me." He lighted onto the floor gently and let the plate continue to float between them. He was happy Derrick was seemingly back to his normal self.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Derrick nibbled at the bacon, eyes closed, and his mind slipping away to distant, happier thoughts. He began to smile a little more as the incredible, juicy flavor of the bacon overthrew his tastebuds. "Oh.." Suddenly, his smile dropped from his face and he turned his attention to the two furs by him. "I've been meaning to apologize for my actions earlier. Both last night and today.. I over reacted last night, and today... Well today, Rocky, I just wasn't myself." He frowned and picked up another small strip of the meat. "I'd blame it on the Cyclothymia, but that would be too low of me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm
Rocky was thoroughly confused. He lifted his hat so that his eyes and the confusion within them could be seen. "Whoza in the whatsa now?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 pm
Rocky ignored his confusion and accepted his apology and dragged them in the door and said,"Guys, meet Drew. The skulf that apparently can't take off that outfit. Why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm
"Man, I should never try to eat nachos before bed ever again." Turning in his seat with a bloated look on his face as he takes out a pill. "Hey guys."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Drew was blushing a little, "Hey, and I can't take it off because apparently I just don't want to, it's really nice!" He said with light giggle at the end.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games