Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:07 pm
Oracle looked up to the ceiling above her and saw how it going to cave in. "Stupid boy," she mumbled under growls. She than looked to Arachnid and said, "You know, you should think before you act next time." Oracle then looked back to Starfire and flew out of the sewer as quickly as she could yelling back to them, "Another Time Titans!"

Starfire looked back at Oracle and watched her fly out. "She escaped!" she said in disappointment. She wanted Oracle to pay but that'll have to hold. Her shoulder then suddenly felt broken from the bite and she knelt to her knees in pain. And mumbled, "Great!" She wasn't happy about this at all and she was still bleeding from the bite marks.

Gemini than growled a loud cat noise, "Roar!" She than scratched Turgon's other eye and pushed him off. "I hate men like you you," she said under her growl. She than pinned him to the ground and said, "Usually I wouldn't harm animals but I'll make an acception." Gemini than bit Turgon's werewolf right shoulder and sank her teeth in deeper. Well, at least try to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Turgon could feel the fangs go deeper in his shoulder. He had to get out of here now before the kid could brake him. So he than pushed Gemini off of himself and blasted some dark magic out of his mouth and towards her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Lacerta tried to break free. She then said, "Sister." Lacerta than used fire to glow arounf her body and to burn the green boy to let her go.

Lynx looked to her sister and to Lacerta's side. She than fell to her kneesa s she felt the pain from before, when Gemini bit her on her shoulder. "Man, that child doesn't diserve to live," she said under her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 am
'Ok my bad..' Arachnid trailed off as he began to flush up with embarassment. He should have been more careful but he'd gotten tired of hearing her taunts. At least know he'd stopped her, though at a very high cost, they needed to go, though they couldn't leave like this, workers could get hurt and it would cause serious structual damage.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am
Robin pulled out bolt gun aiming at the biggest cracks in the ceiling shooting a series of grapple bolts at them, this should hold everything in place until structual repairs could be made sucessfully, 'Titans !, topside now !' he barked shooting a line to the top, Oracle hadn't gotten away fully yet, he had one last trick up his sleve to use against her.

Spider-robin got up sprinting at Turgon while craddling his arm he leapt up extending his left leg forward and angling himslef into a more streamlined torpedeo form he kicked Turgon in the back of the head. This was getting boring how he seemed to not get the message he wasn't going to stop attacking him until he left her alone.

Toby pushed his arms further up as he began to buckle under the pressure of holding up the ceiling, he couldn't withhold much longer but if Robin's precuation failed he wanted to allow the Titans out safely before he thought of himself, the others mattered more it was clear that they did. He was just an add on.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:20 pm
Beast Boy released Lacerta as the flames scorched his scales. He turned into a porcupine and swung his spiny tail at Lacerta, in an attempt to stick some barbed quills into her.

Frost grabbed one of the bags to stow the various creams as well as some other medical supplies. Finally she dropped in a box of pain medication, knowing that setting her wings would be a rather painful process. "Let's go back to the base. Unless you've got other plans?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Starfire was about to fly out but she didn't. She looked to Toby and worried for him then her own life now. So she flew to him and said, "Come on lets go." She then helped him by placed her hands on the ceiling and began to push. She was strong but still weak from the battle before. "Toby you should go on ahead and I'll hold it off for a little bit and than I'll get out," she said as she pushed the ceiling up.

Oracle then flew away from the city, transformed into a great white shark, and dived into the ocean water. 'They won't find me here,' she thought in her head as she swam away. Oracle then when from a shark to a bottle nose dolphin.

Gemini was hit by the dark magic and fell to her knees. She took a breathe for a moment. "Stupid werewolf," she mumbled under her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm
Morphia looked up and saw the ceiling caving in. So she flew out of the sewer before it could cave in. But then she notice that toby and Starfire were still inside.

Turgon grew angry at the boy on him. "Stupid boy," he growled under his teeth and then grabbed Spider-robin by the arms and slammed him to the ground. "I'm outa here," he said. He than ran off into the forest with a sprint.

Rose fell to the ground from the wind blow. She than stood back up and rubbed her head. Then looked to Lynx and heard he mumbling. "Hm," she frowned towards Lynx and was getting ready to attack again.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Lynx than spotted Turgon taking off. "I'm leaving too," she said. She than flew up in the air and flew off. So she escaped.

Lacerta than notice her sister and Turgon leaving. She had to get away too. She than dodged every wack that Beast Boy was aming at her. Then ehr wings appear and she flew off in the air. She escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 am
'Cm'on guys !' Arachnid yelled down into the sewer, it wasn't worth their lifes, surely they realised this, already his body was buried with guilt. He couldn't bare to hold to lifes on top of huge mountain of this emotion. Besides shouldn't they chase after Oracle while they had the chance and all the group together. Saying this may make him look stupid and slightly hypocritcal but it seemed to make sense.

'Erm how about a snow cone ?' Archer mused grabbing some lolipops and some strong looking pain killers. 'Were done, I can't be bothered to deal with this town's dim-witted police force. I'd rather face the vilainous pile of paper work we would have had to if we decided to be keep our identidies as those suited lawyers.' Archer coutinued moving towards the door tapping the human ice scultpures as he went.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:20 am
'Star, Toby !, it's ok i've sealed it up get up here quickly !' Robin yelled, Toby's and Star's dedication was admirebale but it was lost cause, they should concentrate on a problem they could tackle, like Oracle or the group of civlains who had returned and had begun to hurl particularly offence abuse at the group. Today was deffintely not going well.

'Starfire it's ok let's together !' Toby slowly began to let go yet slowly enough the pressure would not overwhelm Starfire, Robin had ordered them and it seemed the temporal support he'd put in should hold. He just hoped Starfire wasn't going to be as stubborn as she sometimes seemed to be. The pressure was began to take it's toll on Toby as he muscles began to feel lumpy and heavy so incerdbily heavy.

'Well i'd say that was a sucess' Spider-robin wheezed getting to his feet, of course he was bleeding but he showed new villains in town he wasn't going to be messed with or the rest of the Titans for that matter, now time to go home and have a nap, today's rush was starting to get to him. Or was the blood loss he'd just expeirinced ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 am
Starfire nodded and let her arms drop for a bit. She than grabbed Toby, started to fly up, and she flew them both out of the sewer and to the surface. She than placed Toby beside Robin and she felt strange. Her body felt weak of the amount of blood she lost. But she tried not to show she was weak, though the blood on her arm was still bleeding and so was her shoulder. Her shoulder was bleeding way more than her arm was and it felt broken. Oracle had really did a good job on that part of her body.

Fox ran to Gemini's side in her fox form. She nuzzled Gemini's nose and than asked, "You ok?" Gemini looked tired and weak to her.

Gemini than stood up but then fell back to her knees. Her body was bleeding and some of her bones felt broken. "Heh, mother and father are going to have a field day for us all taking off after that witch. But they'll surely be glad that I'm back to normal. But I believe broken some bones," she said.

"Though it was all of our ideas," said Fox. "We all took off without anyone ordering us to. Besides that witch needed a lesson and she got it. big time," said Fox. She was glad that Gemini was back, even though she didn't know Gemini that well, though she did seem different when she was Sparrow Girl before. She seemed more stronger and hopeful than Sparrow Girl.

"It doesn't seem that Oracle isn't around right now," said Starfire as she looked around. Then her battle-suit disappeared off her body and now she was wearing her regular costume. Then Starfire's left shoulder began to hurt bad and she placed her right hand over it and her right arm was still bleeding. "Great," she whispered under her breathe. "I believe Oracle has broken my left shoulder. Ooo! She's sunken her teeth in real well, to where the point she tried to break my bone. And she did a real good job. Though I am tameran it should heal quickly I think, if its not serious," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Morphia looked at Starfire and heard what she said. "Oh, dear. Starfire your hurt," said Morphia as she walked towards Starfire. "It looks real bad," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:38 pm
"We won't get blamed for taking after her. Remember, she invaded our house first. We were just chasing her off and we happened to end up fighting." Beast Boy was not going to take the blame for something that wasn't their fault. "We should get back." Beast Boy had some minor burns, but they weren't too bad as his snake scales had protected him from the fires actually torching his skin. Still, he really wanted to rub some cream on them to make them feel better. He puffed up his chest, "They'll be glad that we showed them who is boss."

"I never took you as a candy person," she said. Frost followed Archer out, giving the ice sculptures a wave on her way. They would defrost eventually though it would take quite a while. Certainly more than the time it would take to reach the headquarters unless someone came and chiseled them out from the icy prisons.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 pm
"Yes, lets get back to the tower," said Gemini. So she stood up and said, "So lets go." But Gemini than was about to fall for she felt a little weak.

Fox than caught her on her back. "Whoa there girl," she said. She could see Gemini was weak. "Looks like your a wittle woozy," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff