Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:38 pm
Saber and Lancer haulted after watching Buu create that giant energy ball. Saber didn't waste a moment. She quickly ran over towards Shirou. She had one last ace up her sleeve, her most powerful Noble Phantasm, one that's even more powerful than her sword.

Shirou looked over his shoulder at Buu, and realized how much danger everyone was in. He glanced over at Inuyasha and Kagome. Can't they see we have no chance? Then he remembered the thing that kept him alive for so long, and it took him a moment for him to realize that the tattoo on his left hand was glowing a bright red, and that Saber was right behind him. They already had a plan.

Saber stepped forward in front of Shirou and raised her left hand towards Buu. "AVALON!" An oddly shaped object formed in front of her in a flash of gold; a golden scabbard with ornate blue enemal decorating it's sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Acccess and Fin sped away from the battle and set Maron and Chiaki a far distance away.

"Sorry" Access told them as they started toprotest, "But neither of you can do anything to help."

"I can try to seal him" Maron argued.

"He's not a demon" Access answered simply.

"Well I can fight against him!" Chiaki countered.

"That one guy was alot stronger that you are and he was beaten" Access said thinking of Goku's atacks. "AND I hardly think a boomerang would do anything against it"

Chiaki crossed his arms insulted by this.

Maron however turned to Fin. "Thanks for trying to save us"

Fin stuck her nose in the air. "I didn't do it for you..."

"We should go back now and help..." Access looked hesitantly at Fin. "are you coming?"

Her eyes narrowed on him. "I have my own reasons..but yes"

The two took to the air and flew back to where the batle was raging leving Chiaki and Maron behind.

((Access User Image he loosks very angry as an full angel..doesn't he?))  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:06 pm
GoBuu smiled and saw how everyone was reacting. He called out and said "I can asure you...If you try anything and i'm hit. This attack will simply drop to the earth and destroy you all anyway!...And who is going to stop the orb from hitting the ground?...InuYasha?...Ha!...Kagome?...Don't get me started...Chiaki, Maron, Fin, Kakashi?...I highly doubt it...Face it...As long as me and Goku are one, you are all dead..." he chuckled and it soon grew into laughter. He quickly stopped laughing and gave a psychotic smurk, waiting for a rebuddle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Fin and Access arrived in time to hear Buu's speech. "Why am I left out?" Access asked.

Fin rolled her eyes at him. Of all the things to be upset about.

"Fin, you can mve thing without touching them right?" Access asked turning to her. "Is it possible for you to keep it airborn?"

"I could try" she said uncertainly. She faced the mass of energy and concentrated her mind fully on it.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:49 pm
GoBuu could feel the orb beginning to move from his grasp. In a despreation attempt, he teleported above it and kicked it downward. It flew to the ground with great speed, almost like a bullet fired from a gun.
L watched all of this unfold but said "I can't keep watching this...I must find the new Kira!"
"New Kira" asked a familier voice...Almost too familiar!
L slowly turned around to see what looked like Light! His eyes widened and he couldn't find words to explane the shock he felt!
Light chuckled and said "So...Now you finally deside to shut up?...Well if you won't talk you'll listen...I have come back...I am a spirit and now have no weaknesses...This means I will be more of a god then I thought I'd EVER acheive! Now...You will give in...Or your friends will die..."
L gave an angery glare at Light and said "You cannot harm them anymore Light Yagami...You no longer own a death note and don't know the real names of Tetsuiga, Kikiyo, Sinbad, or Jeanne."
Light gave a smirk and asked in a cocky tone "You mean InuYasha, Kagome Higurashi, Chiaki ((Forgot his name)), and Maron?"((forgot her last name too...Just act like he said their last names...))
L looked shocked and asked "H-how?"
Light kept his smile and said Eaves dropping can be quite handy Lawliet..." he held up a Death Note and said "And Yess I do have a death note...Turns out Misa Amane commited suicide soon after I died and I found her Death Note right away...It and Rem now belong to me!"
((Hey Yachiru, this is an opertunity if you wish to still play Rem...Misa's kinda impossible unless you wunna bring her in as a ghost too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:12 pm
((LOL its Chiaki Nagoya (I actually haven't typed it so you didn't forget) and Maron Kusakabe))

Rem came alongside Light looking the same as always, although a feeling of intense loathing was emmiting from her as she looked at Light, athough she could do nothing about the current situation.

Fin's eyes widened as the ball flew faster towards the earth. She concentrated even harder trying to at least slow it down. ""Angel hair" she yelled throwing a knife to Access.

He caught it as he sped towards the ball of energy, cutting his long hair. He knew an angel's energy was stored in their hair. The last time an angel's hair had been cut, the energy realeased created an explosion that killed a whole town. Access threw his hair into the ball before. is energy ws no where as powerful as Fin's had been when it happened to her, but he hoped it would be enough to destroy the ball before it reached the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:46 pm
"DAMN!" InuYasha shouted and released a windscar also hoping to destroy the ball before it touched the ground.
Kagome released her sacred arrow. It glowed pink from the spiritual energy she had imbued it with.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:54 pm
L didn't know what to say other than "...No matter what Light Yagami...I WILL stop you..."
Light chuckled and said "Your confidence will be your down fall, Lawliet..." and withthat Light left, signaling for Rem to follow "Come on Rem...We don't need to hang around with the enemy..."
The ball seemed to dissappear, but not from the attacks. It was dissmissed. Yet GoBuu was nowhere to be seen!. He was behind Kagome and he summoned a small pink energyball and pointed it to the side of her head and tilted his head to InuYasha "One false move and her brains will be splattered across the city..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 pm
Rem followed rather reluctantly, saying nothing to those around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 pm
'Why do all the bad guys keep targeting me?!' Kagome thought frustrated. She felt like she had been frozen in the position that she had been in when she released her arrow. She slowly slid her eyes to see an energyball at the side of her head. She wimpered slightly.
InuYasha spun around when he heard GoBuu with his sword in front of him but froze immediately seeing Kagome in danger. 's**t. I can't protect her like this.' he thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:33 pm
GoBuu smiled and said "Drop your sword...Better yet, toss it to me..." he held out his hand for the sword and continued "Unless you wish to clean up the mess I make out of your girlfriend..." he loved waving around the fact that he had her hostage and would keep brining it up just to get under InuYasha's skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:39 pm
InuYasha growled but he couldn't help but smile on the inside as he tossed the Tetsuiaga to GoBuu. He knew that one of two things would happen. It would either go back to its worthless non transformed state, or it would reject GoBuu and give him a nasty burn on the hand when he tried to hold it.
((I'm assuming Buu doesn't have ANY demonic powers and Tetsuiga only transforms when it has demonic energy flowing into it.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:42 pm
GoBuu grabbed it and with a mere flick of his wrist the sword was gone, and flew off into the distance. He smiled and said "Gooood..." he pushed Kagome away from him and faced InuYasha "Now we can have a fair fight...Hand to hand. No energy attacks and no magic...Understand, you filthy Hanyou?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:53 pm
Kagome stumbled as she was pushed away. She saw the sword get thrown away. 'He's gonna regret doing that . . .' she thought remembering InuYasha's demon side. She looked over at InuYasha who gave her a small nod. She nodded back and started running in the direction that the sword had flown in.
"Alright. Fair fight." InuYasha said flexing his claws and growling. He hated being called a hanyou, expecially being called a filthy hanyou. He could already feel his demon blood surging but he was fighting it off as best he could. 'Come on Kagome, I can't keep it back for long.' he pleaded inside his head.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:04 pm
((She's gunna be gone for a while, lol. Goku = Buu = Near godly strength. So she'd be gone for a few days looking for the sword sweatdrop ))
GoBuu gave his psychotic smile and wanted more of a fair fight then was set up. He stuck his hand in his mouth and pulled out Goku in a large pod, like what InuYasha was in when he came out of Buu. He turned back into Kid Buu and he cackled a bit. He could feel InuYasha's power level rising but only up to 45. He held his sides and began laughing at how small InuYasha's power level was and how easily Buu could defeat him. All the same though, he stood there ready to fight with his head hung down, his shoulders slumpped and his arms dangling downward lazily. It had been five minutes and Buu still hadn't moved. A small puddle was on the ground and drool dripped from Buu's practily hiden, hung down, face. He just stood there, drooling. Whether his eyes were open or not was unknown but he even began to breath deeply, standing there.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games