Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:24 pm
((yea but said that first.))

...are you sure im the one to be telling that?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm
"I am not the one hanging from the ceiling now am i?" Kit said begining to sip slowly at his drink. "May i ask what i can do you for?

((I said i was hooded.....))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:29 pm
((um look at my post at the gates.))

He was sitting accross from him now. "neither am i."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:31 pm
((I posted their say i was as well. *Sticks out tongue. We are both hooded.))

Kit rose his head slightly so the man could see his face. "I can see that want a cookie or something?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:35 pm
The hood shaded most of his face but you could tell he wasnt normal. ....hello kit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 pm
Kit was surprised the man knew him. "Well if you know my name may i ask yours?" The man had an omunious aura about him. And for Kit he was used to it.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm
suddenly a bone flew past his head and his left hand on the table. " not sure i need to tell you my name."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:43 pm
"Well may i ask why you are bothering me?" Kit said lowering his hood so no one else could see his face. He was there to hecl on the village he left. Not start a riot.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:46 pm
"sorry but im not here for trouble. just bored is all."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:48 pm
"Then be bored somwhere else. I dont wanted to be botherd." Kit said with a smug attitude.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:51 pm
"be carefull kit..." he pulled his hood so kit could see his face and then he was gone. "you never know what can happen."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 pm
Kit looked up to see Kenshins face. "Wanna be akatsuki..." He replied before he disappeared. he orderd another ramen and began to eat it. Slurping the noodles through his hood.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Kit just sat there in his chair his hood covering his face. He wanted to know who long it took for the shinobis he left behind to detect him. "Well this is taking a long time isnt it?" He said to himself. The hood covering his unseeable face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:38 pm
Kit sighed and walked out. Not paying which was the only crime he comiited so far.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 pm
*I walk in as Kit walks out and I notice he didn't pay.* 'Your lucky I'm feeling charitable buddy, otherwise Sakythia would have your head on a plate for dinner.......' *I throw a little cash that will hopefully cover the meal. I then hop behind the bar, pick a bottle of sake, toss some of the last of the money I have on me on the counter, take a seat, and enjoy my drink.* 'Man the village has been real quiet lately..........Except for the exams but I'm not really in the mood........'  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games