Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:14 pm
futashi stop. "that sound...and i cant sense his chakra anymore. this cant be good." he said, turning back and ran back to the location. he then saw the crater and rahenno in it." god. this is not good." he then drop down to the ground and watch the fight." why cant i do anything!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:14 pm
((WWWOOOOWWW))
(so you might want to edit that post naruto. for the obvious auto-hit. and not really listening to my posts at all. ya that just didn't make sense at all.))  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 pm
rahenno jumps out the crater in kyuubi form and puts his hand in front of him "ice rasengan" the wind and water starts to form in his hand, as the rasengan spins wildly out of control he then dives down at angel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm
futashi was getting mad. "is it fear that.....no, it cant be. im a chunin of the cloud." he said, walking closer to the fight. he then pulled out his two short swords slowly. "the azure wolf will never run. we are in war."  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 pm
((ok thanks for the edit...but also the way you entered the village = shotty rping. you knew full well about the barrier I made. so you must suffer 2nd degree burns all throughout your body because of this.))

Totally Surrounded by water. Susumu starts to get really pissed off. Susumu makes a couple handsigns and places her hand on Naro's ((you must keep contact with water to keep water prison working)) Sending a huge voltage of electricity into the water and into Naro ((sigh of the yellow dragon)) enough to drop Naro to his knees, "YOU ARE MINE!" The goddess yells from within Susumu  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm
futashi rush up to naro, and attempted to stab him in the back with his blades. "you are mine naro!" he yelled, blood lust to kill naro.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:30 pm
rahenno looks down and shift his direction and turn to naro and aims his rasengan at him "i'll kill you" rahenno said closing in on naro  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 pm
Naro bends slightly over feeling the affects of the 2nd degree burn. Noticing eris grabbing his hand and sending electricity. Naro gets jumps back but getting hit by the electricity he falls on his back. The water prison releases. Naro gets up on his knees. Healing hands jutsu!! Naro's hands glow with healing chakra and he moves his hands across his body healing his 2nd degree burns. Naro slowly stands up.

((Can you guys let me get hit with the first attack before you do all that stuff jeez))  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 pm
(um...read my post naruto......)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:33 pm
(same with my you now have three attacks on you, you dodge one)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm
Naro hits futashis hand away then quickly pushes his shoulder into futashi attempting to push him into rehennos resengan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm
futashi quickly regain his balance and barely dodge the rasengan he then threw his swords at naro. 'you will not get away from me!"  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Angel raised his arm once more. It was green lightning. It struck him in the chest, healing his heart and organs. His outer body was still severely hurt. he did one hand sign, and held it, his body was glowing blue. His sword lay next to him. It diappeared and reappeared in his hand, just like Sora's keyblade in Kingdom Hearts. He smiled and came back to life."Chidori double." He had a chidori in each hand. The wind burst to life, creating a full fledge hurricane. Category 7. The winds whipped his hair. He was not affected as much as everyone else was going to be. He jumped up at Rahenno, the winds would keep them in the air. Trees were ripped out of the ground, now they were flying around too. His eyes were filled with hatred.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm
futashi got thrown back from the powerful wind that he flew threw two trees and was stop by a far away tree. he then was knock out.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:42 pm
((sorry everybody but hes mine. Naruto I sent you a pm))

"Back off him. I got him. someone handle Angel." Susumu makes a couple handsigns and thrusts her electricly driven fist into the ground. Dendou Hebi no Jutsu (Electric Snake Technique). two electric snakes pop out of the ground near Naro and go to ensnare his arms. keeping him locked down, and unable to move.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games