Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Taffy blinked her eyes open sleepily. "Fish?" she asked, innocent of all the trouble she had put them through. She liked fish. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hands and stood up, wobbling slightly. "Where is the fish?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:50 pm
It... it worked! Midori's eyes widened in glee, holding in the urge to jump up and down. She had done something right! She did it!

Hah! Take that, Kisuna!

Smiling brightly she extended her hand to Taffy. "Yes, fish. I'll take you to it as it's just outside. We need to hurry though, alright? We're supposed to be going soon..."

Her voice was dropping off as she looked voer where Alcina-'neechan and the others may be, curiously. Yes, there was food, but other than her and Kisuna she didn't know if anyone else had eaten..

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:14 pm
( Neko-chan and Ang, can you help me defame this user 'Fantastikkk'? She defamed me and called me a bish because I wouldn't give her 2 ******** k. -_- )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am
((mannn i missed so much. :[ but i am sorta back...just that i have summer school to get rid of redits and argh! ))

Hayato yawned as he stretched, looking around himself. Sniffing the air he let his eyes drift back to the cave where he had left everyone. Should he go back? or should he just go to his clan? The clan needed him, but was that a good reason to walk off like last time? burshing his hand over his lips, he sighed. He didn't know what to feel.

((i think he's still outside the cave...lol. man, im so out of date. and i think his arm was healed, ya? haha i better go read everything again... sweatdrop ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:51 am
((Yeah I think his arm was healed. He should stay up in the tree for a while and then realize that everyone else has left him. rofl Serves him right, after all... stare

Sorry it took so long for me to get back on this... But it's all Neko's fault for giving me the link for Tsubasa Chronicle. stare Silly Clamp, doing another Rayearth type twist in the middle of the manga... ))

Alcina ate her fish quite contentedly. She was almost through when Taffy and Midori came out of the cave. She was about to wave the two of them over when Taffy suddenly made a bee line for Sui. "Fish!" the little girl cried just before her mouth was attached to Sui's hand. Alcina really hoped the little girl hadn't bitten down that hard...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:55 pm
Sui was about to greet the young one when she clamped down on his hand. He flinched and hesitated waving his hand about to get her off. For a little girl, she had quite the appetite....

"Ehehe, you're hungry aren't you Taffy-chan?" He looked at her nervously and pleaded to Alcina in his eyes, wishing that the girl would help him detach the child from his hand.

Ouch....! He thought.

Meanwhile, Kisuna had finished chewing down the last stick of fish. With a full stomach, he thought, nothing can ruin today. However, the boy's face paled a bit when it came to Taffy, who had made a bold entrance towards Sui.

He quickly dove into the river, swimming fast enough to make a disappearance from the crowd. Kisuna surfaced, took a deep breath of air and plunged down once more, attempting to catch a few more fish before trouble started.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:30 pm
Alcina laughed at the sight before her, very amused. "Taffy-chan... Sui-san is not a fish you can eat." She took one more look before falling over laughing again.

She did, however, note the lack of fish currently before she actually moved to intervene. "Maybe we should just leave her like that until we get some more fish though... She seems contented enough."

Taffy, for her part was still half dreaming. Except now the dream had become that of a very hungry little girl craving fish. "Yummy fish!" she said magically, despite the fact she still had Sui's hand in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:13 pm
Sui kneeled down to the girl's level and gave her a playful pout. "You can't eat me Taffy-chan," Sui said, "that's not nice." What hurt more was not the fact that the little one was gnawing on his hand but the fact that he smelled like fish irked him. How in the world is he going to attract girls?

Maybe I should have just went off with Kane.... He thought.

"Alcina-chan, do I really smell like fish?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 pm
Alcina was trying very hard not to burst out laughing. She didn't know what was better... The fact that Taffy was still clinging to Sui like he was her next meal or that Sui seemed so serious about the smelling like fish thing. And combined, it was really almost too much...

Finally she went over and sniffed at Sui. It was a pity she couldn't lie all that well... This would have been fun to tease him with. "Nope. I don't smell any fish on you," she managed, in between giggles.

Taffy finally let go of Sui's hand, pouting. "Taffy-chan didn't smell the fish. Taffy-chan just knows." She turned to the older girl, tugging on her sleeve sleepily. "Is onee-san sure that I can't eat the big fish?"

The princess just fell to the ground laughing, unable to keep it in any longer. Taffy tilted her head to the side, wondering what was so funny. She was just hungry...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:10 pm
"Ouch!" Kisuna yelled as a fish slipped out of his hands and smacked him with its tail. The silver animal dove back into the river and swam off. Kisuna felt frustrated at his abilities. Sui could do this! He thought.

He sat on the edge of the bank, pondering about other ways he can catch them. Attacking these with my powers would be easier. He rationed out. Feeling worn out, Kisuna took a long branch and stuck it into the water. He felt a squish in between and peered over.

Victory! He stabbed a big one! Feeling triumphant, he proceeded to do the same with the others.

Once he had enough, he returned to where the group was with his fish. "I'm back~"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:20 pm
"Fish!" Taffy cried, suddenly completely awake. In less time than it took to blink an eye, there was no longer a little girl there. Instead a small sparrowhawk that dove directly onto one of the fish in Kisuna's hand. She tore it way from him, attacking it with a fury before digging into the fish with her sharp beak and claws.

Alcina had stopped laughing and was now watching with interest. "Now there's a side of Taffy-chan I hadn't seen before..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:25 pm
Both Sui and Kisuna couldn't help but stare at the vicious little bird....
What a fish-lover, she was.
It was almost scary.

"... Is she allowed to do that?" Kisuna asked.

"... Seems so." Sui nodded.

"... Is eating raw fish okay?" Kisuna asked.

"... They do it in other countries, I think." Sui responded and patted the younger boy's head, "Let's just leave her be."

With that, Kisuna agreed.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Alcina watched Taffy make short work of the fish. Once sated, she turned back into the cute little girl that everyone had grown attached to. The princess made a note to herself not to get between Taffy-chan and her meal...

"Alright, everyone," Alcina said, pulling her duffle bag onto her shoulder. "Time to get going. We've got a while to walk, if we're going to get to the Wolf territory."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 pm
((o_O; Teaching children makes me miss things it seems.. ))

With the small girl sprinting for food Midori was still glowing in victory she could do something. Gone outside, she witnessed the whole mess of Taffy attacking Sui, and it amused even her, despite her immediatly keeping around Alcina. She had her reasons.

With the bird well...

No wonder she loves fish.

Her mouth opened in an 'O' before she peered at Alcina once she spoke.

"Alright, everyone," Alcina said, pulling her duffle bag onto her shoulder. "Time to get going. We've got a while to walk, if we're going to get to the Wolf territory."

"How far is it anyway?" Midori piped up a bit. She had never been there so she was a little curious. Even if someone moody in the group came from there. They ALL weren't that moody, were they?  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:19 pm
((To save time I'm just going to shuffle us all over there, if no one minds. sweatdrop Just cause I want to get there already. xd ))

"Uh... That's a good question." Actually, Alcina didn't even know which direction to start walking in. She didn't technically even know where they were currently.

Thankfully, the talents of her group were varied enough that with the help of plants, birds, and fish they were able to find a town with which to provision themselves. And a map. And a mode of transportation that didn't involve walking.

The latter took some effort on their parts... namely the stealing of a vehicle that could all of them could fit in (Alcina left a royal IOU for the jeep). Alcina rode shot gun, reading the map and using her royal privileges to keep an uncrowded seat to herself. Well, she was earning her place there, after all...

She looked up from the map at the passing trees and smiled slightly. "We should be almost there."

((Now the real question is... Who's driving? Well, I guess it's Sui... since he's the only one technically old enough in our little group of heros. sweatdrop xd It's a really big top-less jeep btw. Cause I couldn't think of anything else to put them in and I refuse to use a van...

Now we just need Kaze to come back. crying ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games