Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 pm
"It depends...we could face anything in there...but we might find what im looking for." Carge leaned against the gate and waited for Shinji to say that he was ready to enter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm
Shinji nodded and turned to his clones.
"Go. You know what to do." They nodded and took off. He turned around and walked over to Carge, peering into the darkness.
"So, when do we go?" He reached out and stopped his hand just short of the inky darkness. The white bandages around his arms seemed to flare brighter, then dim the closer they got to the gate.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Geiho was silent as the two left the room and disappeared into the darkness. Night was setting, even he could see that in the holes of the ravaged Kumo dorms. He looked around at everyone, and scroll in hand, left without a word. What the hell did Shinji know anyway?!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm
Ryoko began leavig the room, uninterested. He had to hurry, or it would be too late. He followed the brash genin with the red scroll.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm
"...so much for help...maybe this village isnt worth the time We put into it..." Carge growled as the shinobi left. "We leave at once. I assume you have everything you need." He asked as he took up the massive sword like object.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm
Shinji cast his eyes around.
"Yeah..not really anything I can take in. Heh, I just hope whatever's in there isn't invulnerable to lightning, since the lightnign bholt and electron orb is about all I can do combat wide...well, that and the Light Bandages, but those...seem to be fading the close they get to that darkness. And I don't think kunai will be all that much help against the things through there..." He shrugged.
But he did look up at Carge. "And.. this village.. is, and always will be, worth the effort. If it isn't, nobody would ever make an effort for it, and it would spiral into decay and despair...."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:50 pm
"Which it already has..." Carge put the massive weapon onto his shoulder and started to walk into the abyss, waiting for the other to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 pm
Shinji firmed his stance up.
"Then.. it just needs someone to light it up again..." He followed into that abyss, after casting a slightly envious glance at the massive weapon. He figured that thing would have no problem dealing with whatever was through the gate... he really did hope lightning bolts would be enough.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 pm
"-And the winds of change fall upon us, even now..." A figure hobbled in, his clothes badly burnt and his left arm hanging limply at his side. It was Sojiro, a smile passing over his face as he stroked his beard with his working hand. "Bwaha! Carge! I recognize your voice, but I don't remember that figure! Did you lose some weight? Oh, your not a wolf anymore." He bowed to the humanoid in front of him, then rose.

"So, is there any chance of bringing that idiot back? You know who I'm referring to."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:04 pm
"Sojiro! Old friend!" Carge bowed as he bowed, both rising at the same time. "As for this, its my summon upon myself, its to...blend in more if you want to call it that. And to your other question, Yes, and this boy is going to help me do it." Carge placed his hand Shinji's shoulder.  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Shinji bowed to the new arrival.
"Shinji Rokubungi sir. And yes, we seek to bring the Wall Builder back." He went with the apparent decision to avoid saying the man's name out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Carge put his hand on Sojiro's shoulder. "I will bring him back, dont worry....but we must fear the worst. Go back to the gates and wait for the next Metal Gate to emerge, it will be a smaller one. We must go in, alone. Goodbye my friend." The wolf-man turned to Shinji and nodded his head, signalling for him to enter the Abyssal Realm  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Shinji nodded and strode through the gate.
"Into the darkness..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image

The plane was covered in what looked to be gravestones. Even in the small lake, there stood stones that marked graves. Carge walked in behind Shinji and put a hand on his shoulder. "Once we get in, we must find what we came in to find or else we are stuck here for eternity." His wolf like eyes stared off into the vast graveplane. "Here, take this. You will need this, your chakra will run low trying to kill what we have to go through. This staff will change into any weapon that you need it to at any time." Carge held out a dark looking staff towards Shinji.  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Shinji accepted the staff gravely, spinning around on his palms. He held it up and watched as a scythe head formed off it, then changed into an axe, and finally a lance. He dropped it down to his side, subconsciously making it into a mace. He glanced over the field of graves and sighed.
"So...we're in a smaller version of Makai...." He brought the mace up slowly.
"Lead the way Carge-san."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces