Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 pm
You think penguin is hard, try learning hamster :p  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am
00Shoe
You think penguin is hard, try learning hamster :p
* smokes Crack, rolls around in wood shavings and chatters wildly* Done. smile  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am
Wait were you there on thursday? :p

How was everyones weekend?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:39 pm
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
dark_fox_king
Im the only one dressed because I paint my clothes on! emo
*Throws water on you* Now you are one of us! cool

I never knew water would make me naked and fit it at the same time in my life. XD  

to get ice

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 am
I just realized, I spent 2 hours renaming and deleting files... well at least the directory now has a really clean structure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 am
00Shoe
I just realized, I spent 2 hours renaming and deleting files... well at least the directory now has a really clean structure.
*High five* Make that machine your b***h! biggrin  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Once I realized how long I had been taking, I made a small application to do what I was doing for me. It did it so much faster!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:33 pm
Tomorrow, I shall partake of many fattening foods, including (but not limited to) Deep Fried Oreos, Corn Dogs, Mini Doughnuts, and Hot Dish on a Stick.

//endFragment

Barakiel9909

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:37 am
00Shoe
Once I realized how long I had been taking, I made a small application to do what I was doing for me. It did it so much faster!
I wish I had a little more tech knowledge. Last year my music went haywire and al the names of my songs went missing. I spent 3 weeks figuring out what song was what. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 am
Barakiel9909
Tomorrow, I shall partake of many fattening foods, including (but not limited to) Deep Fried Oreos, Corn Dogs, Mini Doughnuts, and Hot Dish on a Stick.

//endFragment

Deep fried oreos?? umm...ew? razz

I'm spending most of today doing laundry. This weekend, my 7 year old and I are going to Blackpool. smile  

Dragoness_Muir

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:38 pm
Ugh...never mind...life has failed me. On the way to the Fair (my friend was driving), a tire blew out. After popping on the spare with a broken jack, the car hobbled over to the local store to get new tires. Meanwhile, we walked to the local coffee shop to get a drink. And when I say local, I mean it was about 3 miles away. When we get back, my friend finds out his account has been frozen, so he can't pay. I get to pay his 300 dollar repairs for him, and we head back home. What a great day >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm
Wow that sounds insanely lame...  

00Shoe
Captain

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm
Yeah...it wasn't the greatest of days, but we made the best of it nonetheless. The guy I was with was literally my best friend, and we play off each other so well; we can make any situation comedic.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am
Yeah isn't it great having someone that you can enjoy being with, no matter how horrible the situation!  

00Shoe
Captain

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm
Ugh...today was not much better for me. (Stop reading now if you're squeamish) I woke up today to find that the small lump on my finger was suddenly quite large, and had turned black and red. I show my mum, who immediately calls the doctor, and makes an appointment for me right away. When I get in there, he says it's infected, and he needs to drain out the puss. Great. I have a phobia of needles. Not scared of them, a full-on phobia. So I clench my eyes as he sticks in the novicane the first time. Not enough, he has to do it again. This time, I pass out. While I'm out, he pokes me open and drains it; I come to to find my finger wrapped in gauze. After making sure I was okay, he sends me home with instructions. Ever hour and a half or so, I have to take off the bandage, dip a q-tip in some acid he game me, shove the tip into the hole he made and wiggle it around a bit, to make sure the wound keeps open long enough to drain.

I almost threw up from the pain. ^w^

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games