Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am
Noah smirked as his eyes continued to get more red and darkness smoked from his feet. He looked at the knight in front of him and gripped his sword. "You are in for a world of hurt, you religious nutcase." he said holding his blade in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 am
The Knight vanished and reappeared on a rooftop. "Redemption comes to those who fight for God. Those who seek the faith and give their lives for it." He raised his blade above his shoulder and swung, releasing a gust of wind furiously at Exodus.

Exodus held up his blade, the wind hit him hard and he was pushed back. Small leaves and twigs in the wind cut into his face and hands. "Hmph, I'll give you redemption, and you'll see what it will do for you." Exodus jumped into the air at him, bringing his blade down in a powerful strike.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:53 am
The knight stared at Noah. "Empty words form a heretic. You shall be cleansed by fire." He swung his blade as a fireball shot at Noah.

Noah held up his blade as the fireball came at him. He swung his sword, deflecting the fireball into the ground. "Heretic? Well, better than being one of you religious idiots." he said as the darkness smoke increased and his eyes got redder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:06 pm
The Knight jumped up and blocked the attack with his blade. He grabbed Exodus's arm and threw him back to the ground. "Leave and I will show you mercy, and God willing you will repent of your sins." He shot a ball of wind at him, pummeling him into the ground.

Exodus stood up using his blade to help him up. "Your mercy is meaningless to a Seraphim," he smirked. He held his hand up and light shone from it. A shuriken formed in his hand and he threw it at the knight.  

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:08 pm
"still standing" amie said giggling, blood splatter all over her. She charged at the knight and slashed at him horizontally. The knight jumped up and behind amie and swung down with his sword. "no fair you cheated she said diving out of the way and flying into the air. she started flying around the knight forming a wind tunnel until it surrounded him fully spinning at 100 mph around the knight. Do you think what your doing is right the night inside the tornado holding himself down with his sword. "I dont know" amie said "and i really dont care" she started giggling. She sent 10 wind blades at the knight inside the tornado. Amie waited to see what happened next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:17 pm
The knight watched Noah's rage build. "You reek of heresy, it is manifesting itself now!" he shouted charging Noah and slashing vertically.

The blade came down onto Noah's shoulder. Noah reeled in the pain as his eyes turned fully red and the darkness hit it's maximum intensity. He glared at the knight with his fully red eyes as he pulled the sword out. "Well then, looks like you're about to die by you're own stupidity." he said full if rage. He melded with the shadows and appeared right behind the knight and shot a huge wave of darkness at his back at point blank range.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:37 pm
The knight moved swiftly to the side avoiding the shuriken. When it made its way back he grabbed it. The shuriken shattered and evaporated into the air. "'You'll have to do better than that, and you are no Seraphim...just a lousy kid who thinks religion is a hoax."

Exodus smirked as he moved forward. He placed the blade on his back and began moving his hands around. The tips of his fingers lit and began making trails of where they have been. It made a symbol and it disappeared. The sky opened up and a light shot down at the knight. "And people say books are for losers..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 pm
The knight laughed as he dodged the wave. "You think that I'll die by your hand? Holy powers are on my side and for that you will perish, you silly naive boy. I know what is best for the world, including you," he said scoffing.

The darkness swirled fiercely around Noah. His eyes turned from a fierce red to completely black. The Darkness stopped swirling as it veiled over Noah, creating large arms with claws. Noah turned to the knight and glared at him with his black eyes. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!" he shouted with a loud booming voice. Noah punched the knight, denting the armor and sending him flying backwards. Noah caught the knight with his other claw and brought him overhead, and slammed into the ground, creating a medium sized crater from the impact.  

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 pm
The Knight looked up at the sky and saw the beam of light. He ran to the side just barely missing it. He jumped to the side and slashed his blade, sending waves of wind at Exodus and sendig a vortex at him.

Exodus cut through the beams of wind. The vortex hit him and drove him into a wall. He stood back up breathing heavily, blood coming from his cuts. He made another symbol in the air and the ground began glowing. Light shot up at the Knight attemting to go straight through him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:42 pm
((Man!!! What did I miss? crying ))  

Sunshine-Girl22

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 pm
(We're in the next town fighting some religious nutcase knights who were turned into the knights by a man who has a large portion of the Enigma and is basically a wannabe god. Noah is now in his berserk rage form now just so everyone can know.)

The knight rose shaking, his armor dented and blood dripping from his eye slits. The knight rose and looked at his sword that was broken in two. The knight created a large fireball and threw it at Noah's head. "I will not fall to the likes of you," he shouted falling to one knee and rising again.

Noah created a ball of darkness and placed his hand in front of his face in blinding speed. The fireball was swallowed by the darkness. The ball suddenly changed into a black fire ball. Noah charged the man with blinding speed that made him look like a blur. He raised the man into the air with a claw around the knight's head and slammed him into the ground face first. Noah took the black fireball and rammed it into the knight's head. The knight laid there motionless in the crater which had grown in size after he slammed the knight into it a second time. "LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST DIED BY THE LIKES OF ME!!" he roared angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 pm
The light went through the Knight and he stood there unable to move, blood dripping from his wounds, "Redeem me Oh Holy One! Take me to thy throne!" He manipulated the wind to attack Exodus.

Exodus slowly walked to him, the wind rushing by him, tearing at his face. His wounds could no longer heal themselves, and Exodus began to glow dimmer. He walked in front of the Knight, "It looks as if he abandoned you..." He thrusted his blade into the abdomen of the Knight, "Here's your salvation."  

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 pm
The knight let go of his sword and went flying into the air the 10 wind blades tore through the knights sword missing him . I can see into your dark soul. you wont win the large knight yelled as he was lifted into the air spinning with the tornado. the sword pieces flew up to him and when he caught the handle the whole sword was put together. he started spinning the other way around creating a reversal on the wind slowing it down enough to jump out of. He came down on amie faster than a speeding bullet. Amie barely had enough time to get her scythe in the way before impact. "aaaaaaaaaah" she screamed as she flew back towards the earth crashing and shattering three buildings before hitting the ground. She lay there motionless. hahahaha one down six to go he laughed as he started walking to the next person. "im.....im not...done..with you...yet." Amie said getting up. There was something different with her. her legs and back were badly scratched up. Blood was covering them. the only reason she did not die was because she put enough wind behind her so she did not get hurt when she was falling of hitting the buildings. but when she hit the ground there was no wind so she was got scratched up badly. The knight turned. "so you believe that man is a god" amie said smiling. "then where are his angels" she asked the knight as two large white wings sprouted from her back. The knight turn to answer her question but then saw the wings. what...what..what are you he said as he fell to his knees in awe of what he was seeing. "I AM YOUR DEATH" she said charging at him with her scythe. A sudden flash of the grim reaper appeared in the knights eyes and before he could react, Amie had cut off his head. She stopped and the wings disappeared. the head landed beside her. the body of the knight fell to the floor Blood streaming from his neck. she stood there in silence. she turned and saw the now headless knight. she smiled one last time then she passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:52 pm
Exodus pulled his blade out of the Knight and left his body there. His body ached and he was out of energy. His armor faded and the light around him along with it. He saw Noah in his rage form and Amie on the ground. He walked over to her, using the walls to help him. He tried to pick her up, but didn't have the strength. He picked her up as best as he could and leaned her against a building. He walked towards Noah, but fell to his knees. He sat down against a cart, catching his breath.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Noah looked around, his eyes still completely black. He noticed Exodus walking toward him and he clenched his fist. He walked up to Exodus, glaring down at him. His claws still apparent, he narrowed his eyes at him as if he was someone Noah had never met before. He looked at Exodus down at eye level, his dull black eyes reflecting no light and they still seemed full of rage.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games