Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:46 pm
Home and Marriage

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm
Everyone had return home and was happy to be back. Everyone had recooperate. The Titans were happy to see evryone still alive and the group was glad to be back. Anyways since everyone is all better now, it was time to prepare for a wedding for Fox and Arachnid and Starfire's belly has grown more big. So another day, weeks, moths, or whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Fox what kind of flowers do you want?" asked Gemini who was following Fox.

"I want white roses and lavender," replied Fox. "And the you my made of honor and the lady maids shall wear a pretty lavender color dresses," she said.

"Oh, how wow," said Gemini.

Starfire got up from the couch in the leaving room and was listening to Gemini and Fox talking about Fox's wedding plans. "Lavender huh," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:27 pm
White Dove was happy to meet the titans and the new people as well. She was on the beach, playing in the san as Fortuna plays with her.

Fortuna splashes some water on hrr and laughs playfully.

"Teehee," giggled White Dove.

Then Rose joins in on the fun and splashes Fotuna back. "I got ur back kiddo," she said.

"Cool," said White Dove. then when they were all done playing White Dove asks, "So Rose are yo in the wedding too? I mean I'm the flower girl."

"Nah, I'm just buddy of fox," said Rose.

"Then do you have a date?" asked White Dove.

"No," replied Rose.

"Maybe you should ask Spider-robin to be your date. I know you like him," said Fortuna in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, but he wouldn't go out with a girl like me. I'll just go single," said Rose as she held her knees.

"Hm, anyways I'm going inside to see Miss, Starfire," said White Dove as she dried herself off and ran inside the house. and when she did she walked to Starfire, sat next to her and said, "So, what's the baby going to be? What shall you name it? And are you happy?"

"Come on Rose just ask Spider-robin out. I know he won't mind to go with a girl like you. And you know what I think he likes you," said Fortuna. she then took off and went inside as well.

Rose heard what Fortuna said and then closed her eyes. She fell on her beack and said to herself, "I doubt anyone likes me. Besides like I said I'll just go alone, while evryone else has dates."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:07 pm
Pheniox walks in the main room and hears White Dove ask Starfire many questions. "Now, now White Dove calm down. I"m sorry Starfire, tis just little White Dove here can't stop talking sometimes and such," she said.

Castor walks in the room and to Gemini, "Uh, Gemini can we talk?"  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:45 pm
Starfire smiled towards White Dove and told Pheniox, "All its alright." She then looked back at White Dove and answered her questions, "The baby is going to be a girl, Nightstar shall be the name, and of cousre I'm happy. I simply adore children. Besides I did raise Arachnid, Gemini, and Scott."

Gemini then turned around and looked at Castor. "Oh, hay Castor and sure," she said.

"Gemini come here please," said Fox.

"Oh, um sure. how about some other time Castor, I got buisness to do with the bride to be here," said Gemini as she walked to Fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:54 am
Arachnid sat on the roof gazing across the variable landscape with intrigue. He couldn't beleive how much had changed within two short days, the Titans had re-united with their daughter he was getting married, it just sounded like a dream come true for all, the bad guys had taken a beating and for once things didn't seem so dangerous and morbid for once. Though one taks hung over his head who was he going to pick as bestman ?

Kid-robin massaged his shoulder as he stood in his room his tattred and blood stained top sprawled on the floor. His arm felt fine now since he'd gotten back and attended to it. He decided it'd worth staying with the group as it seemed now he'd earnt their trust and it was worth staying, the group seemed firmly devoted towards just and noble causes.

Scott lay down on the beach Rose and Fortuna talk, he was glad White dove had come back, he now had someone his own age to hang around with now, he summoned a cloud and drifted after her. He slithered upto the house in search of her.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:23 am
Robin made his way back through the house after a breif exercise and leaving the returned heros to wacth over the now clearly and heavily pregnant Starfire. He returned to the room to check on Starfire and hopefully avoid all the talk of wedding altogether. It had no value to him whatsoever he was pretty sure of that.

Spider-robin bent mallwing his way with animalisitc connotstions as he went in search of the select ingreidents to consturct a fine snadwich to eat. All the butt beating had left hungry enough to eat his own arms, which hoped he never had to, he arms were nice and long and he usually needed them on a day to day basis.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Draco had recovered well from the poison and he now felt a lot better. For the time, he had stored away the dragonscale armor and worn more casual clothing. The wedding was approaching quickly and Draco could easily catch the buzz of excitement in the air. Everything was wonderful, better than fine. The dragon boy whistled as he flew through the air. Noticing Arachnid on the roof, Draco landed on the roof. "Ready to tie the knot between you and Fox?" He asked, a smile on his face.

Raven sat underneath a tree with a book balanced on her lap. All the excitement of the wedding being planned was giving her a headache. Too much noise, it was comforting to relax somewhere away from it all.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 pm
"Gemini how are you?" asked Starfire.

"What you mean?" asked Gemini.

"You know, you not having any. . .wings," said Starfire.

"Oh, yeah. . .I'm fine," said Gemini.

"I hope so my daughter," said Starfire.

"Gemini how about you take a brake and I will too," said Fox.

"Sure," said Gemini. Then Gemini walked took a cloak from the hanger in the clouset of the kitchen, rapped the cloak around her, and went outside of the mansion. She ran to the ocean water and watched the water come in and out, to the shore and back into the ocean.

Fox watched Gemini run out and she followed Gemini. Fox followed Gemini to the ocean and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I can't fly anymore," replied Gemini. "I am useless and weak now," she said.

"No, your not, you are still my friend and leader," said Fox. "Your mother worries for you and. . ."

"Please Fox, I rather not talk about it. And I don't want to bring this in on your happyness right now, ok," said Gemini. "Now leave me be," said Gemini.

"Huh, very well Gemini. And your not useless," said Fox as she ran back to the house.

Starfire then said to herself, "Poor Gemini."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm
White Dove heard what Starfire said and told her, "Don't about Gemini. Gemini is strong, yes it is hard not to fly anymore but she'll pull threw. And maybe she'll get even better wings when they grow back of course."

"So White Dove will you be going back to your care takers home when all of this is done?" asked Fortuna.

"No, for I'll be staying with the Gerations more now but Gemini hasn't decided to put me in which team yet," answerd White Dove.

"We would take you in but we'll be so busy. But I think you'll end up in the mix group. The group that is both Generation and Titans," said Fortuna.

"Maybe your right," said White Dove.

Fortuna then walked up to Pheniox and said, "So you and Moonfire huh. How does it feel to fall in love with a wolf boy now huh?"

Then Rose stood up and walekd into the house and into the kitchen, grapped an apple, bit into it and said, "Man, I got to find myself a nice man."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:25 pm
Castor walked outside and walked to Gemini's side. "I sence your disturbence," he said.

"Oh, yes well. . .he's nice and hot," said Pheniox.

"I'm guessing loosing your wings were, I mean was hard for you can't fly anymore, yes. But you must learn to live with it, they'll grow back in time or soon and they'll be more great and beautfiul then from before, mys sister," said Castor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm
"Sister," said Gemini as she was in shock at what Castor said, "What are you talking about Castor?" asked Gemini in cofusion and looked towards him in shock.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:47 pm
"Yes, Gemini you are my sister and I'm your brother. And this is soemthing I've been wanting to tell yo from the start. Now listen good," said Castor.

"Back at our home world Astromina is where we are from. Our mother Orchid, wolf and our father Pollux, human. The two fell in love, married, and had me for their first born. thn you came along my dear sister. You were born under the sign and symbol Gemini, the twins. Long ago there were twelve warrior sisters and who ever has their name is their discent. The warriors names were Aries, Aquarius, Leo, Gemini. Capricorn, Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, and Sagittarius. And you sister, you and I are the only survivers of our kind and I have finally found you," explained Castor.

"We were seperated when worst came to our land. Our parents send us off to be safe in other worlds and we both appear to be here on Earth. I went to one direction and you went to the other, they seperated us both so we may be safe as well. And now I have found you, that last time I saw you was when you were a baby and now you've become this great warrior that everyone of our kind would be pround of. And our people are known to have these powers and wings. For we have mix angel in us but you and I are the first to be half wolf and human in our clans. And we both do look alike in some way. Butyou carrid the beauty of our mother and I carried the looks of our father. But you carry his eyes and I carried our mothers eyes. So you see we have be reunited and are together again. You are my sister and I'm brother and it is the truth for I tell no lies. I was taught better," said Castor as he looked into Gemini's eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm
Gemini looked back into Castors eyes and now new that he was telling the truth. She was in shock, smiled, and hugged her brother Castor. She then moved away and said, "Oh, Castor, my brother we are both together again. As brother and sister and now I know that I was wanted, I was. I was even loved by a mother and father. Oh, how hooray for me!" Gemini was so happy that her wind powers came down, blew her up in the air and then fell on top of Castor and then rolled off of him and to the sand.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 am
'Yeah I have been for a while. Which one do you think I should use ?, a sheep skins or a shoelace knot ?' he joked methodically, most days of his life he'd dealt with danger, marriage should literally be a piece a cake for him. They were in love and nothing else was standing in thier way, it was simple and as clear as that. He didn't care what over people said it was ture love with no dispute.

Scott wacthed the group scuttle and sighed, clearly the group wouldn't make it easy for him to weave in. He hovered out outisde trying to cacth up with the overs. He hovered outside looking for anywhere he could group in and generally be social.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games