Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 am
selena seeing all them cpme into the the kitchen selean gigles and looks at haru and wave her left hand "no it ok it ok i understand alexander has you worn out already trust me i understand " selena gigles "selena then see master kayin come into the kitchen " good moring master kayin "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 pm
"There's that then there is also the fact that those damn servants don't understand when i'm sleeping i'm not to be disturbed until I wake up on my own" she say's before smilling slightly "but i'm still sorry about what I said, I thought you were one of the servants"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm
"Ah...good morning Selenia..." He said. Kayin took a bite of his cereal. He then picked up his cup of blood and drank some.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 pm
"I have to go for awhile love,I'll be back soon" Hethrus said before kissing Selena.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 am
selena smiles at master kayin and then look at haru " well ok thank you haru "
selena looks at hehtrus after the kiss "but love where are you going you didnt tell me you where going anywhere is it really importance ?" selena asks " i mean i could go with you and leave the childern in haru care but i guess what ever it is youll tell me later once you get back " selena sighs only have gottn hethrus back not to long ago " please be careful and come back safely and in one pice please ! i love you " selena shook her head and looked at haru and sighed " well it look like it just you and me " selena gigles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:35 pm
"Yeah, I guess so" she say's before yawning and sitting down for a moment before getting up and getting so blood. "Selenia, you seem to be able to command the servants, well if you don't mind tell them to leave me alone in the morning or next time I will kill them". Smilling evily about saying she would kill the servant who woke her up she meant it.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:37 pm
selena laughs out right " haha haru you more like me than you would like t admit or realize " selean gigles " you want to know why the severnt listen to me because i told the excat same thing " selena now laughing and shack her head " you are a younger version of me that funny! " selena says shacking her head " master kayin is there anything you need as of yet ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Hethrus kissed Selena."I need you to stay here.And I'm sorry I can't tell you where I'm going." He sighed then took his Sword and left.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm
selena looked at hethurs" but but sweety .... please for me and for your daugther be safe love " selena walked him out to the front door and kissed him "hethrus you will come back ownt you ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 am
Hethrus kissed Selena back."Of course I'm coming back love.This is just something important I have to take care of.Don't worry"  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 am
selena sighed heavely " ok hethrus be safe ok and dont get inot to much troble while your gone " selena shook her head  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 pm
"that' almost a scary thought" she say's before laughing out loud and happily "but please do tell them that, I would so love to know what they look like when you tell them i'll do that". Smilling she looks over at Kayin and bowing slightly "Sorry, I didn't notive you were there Master Kayin" she say's while sighing slightly, it was the first time she had called him that and it was somewhat a surprise.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 am
Kayin turned toward Haru when she said Master. "Well I never heard Kayin and master ever come out of your mouth in the same sentence..." He said with a small smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:55 am
"Well there's a first time for everything" she say's before drinking some more of the blood she had in her glass. Walking over to the fridge she opens it and takes out something to eat. "Selenia's also been getting on my case about it" she say's quietly  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 pm
selena smiles at haru " ahh finaly proper mannor coming form haru wow !!! "selena say scarcastily and laughs " well it think it went some thing like this " selena made a scard face imateing of the severnt she had said it too " yep that what they kinda look like when i told them that i was going to haha " selena smiles "welll i hope he not gone to long " selena say and sighs" well master kayin is there anyhting you need right now"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games