Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:37 pm
As Orion held Tai up by the collar with his left hand, he took his right hand and cracked his knuckles, as three sharp bones jutted out of his hand, right between his knuckles.(Think wolverine.) He didn't even bother to answer his question. It would become apparent soon enough.
"I said..."
Orion began, lowering Tai just enough to feel the sharp bone against his throat.
"Do it again. Now."

((Currently experimenting with rp styles, don't mind the post appearance.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:50 pm
Tai, obviously intimidated by Orion's tone and actions says, while stuttering "U-u-u-uhm ok. I will t-t-t-t-try." Tai extends his right arm out to his side, and prepares to try the bone spike technique. He focuses for a moment, and then gives all of his effort to send a spike out of his hand. Nothing happens for a few moments, and then all of a sudden a spike instantly shoots right out of his palm. The bone spike is as long as a ruler, and is very jagged at the edges. Tai is surprised by the spike and yells "Holy crap! How did I do that!?"

((I plan to change my style soon.))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:04 pm
Orion lowered his right hand, letting the sharp bones drop out of his hand. He quickly snatches the spike out of his hand. Tai would feel pain, but Orion didn't care. After all, it would heal anyway. He brought it close to his eyes, inspecting it closely.
"Jagged, rough, clearly needs practice, but impressive. Come with me."
He said in a stern voice. However, this wasn't a choice, as Orion began walking without letting Tai down.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm
"Agh! What the hell was tha-" Tai is unable to finish his sentence, due to him being taken off somewhere with Orion. Tai begins to wonder why the hell this Orion guy would be doing this to him, but he decided it would be better not to ask. Tai thinks for a moment about Orion dropping those bones right out of his hand. Tai then finally decides to ask "So...where are you taking me sir?" Tai just had to wonder, considering this guy happened to be a Sannin, and he had taken notice in Tai.  

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm
futashi just then, entered the training grounds as a very sharp pain was on his back. he then remember something a long while back. he was in a room with a huge man with black wings. something was wrong. he never been there. but he remember slowly. the man said someone's name. he said futashi name was katsuro Kamisama. all of a sudden. he came back from the real world as long white wings came out of his back and it was covered in blood and the ground was bloody as well. futashi's- no. katsuro's hair was longer as well. he then stand up and he remember his name. his world right now was a lie he lived in until now. he had now known his true name. he then started to walk off to the gates as his wings where blowing in the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 pm
Orion didn't answer. He simply kept walking. Eventually they were out of the training grounds. Eventually, there was a meadow...

((I'm gonna post a new thread.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 pm
((Ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 pm
Jatsume walked into the training grounds looking at all the dead trees, broken in half, sliced in half, and blown up. "*Sigh* well, this is a good chance to use Mokuton." with that, Jatsume Controlled trees and made them sprout from the ground...(that got boring, REALLY fast) After his 5th tree he decided to switch to something else. so he started breaking trees then bringing them back.  

locopedestrian

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 am
Ian's clone was now just walking when he saw Jatsume doing his own practice. He approached Jatsume.

"Hey! Long time no see Jatsume." Ian smiled to him. He was now getting used when greeting people because of his new job. "So, aren't you gonna join the ANBU HQ? Anyway, I've been the teacher in the academy for now. Good thing I got something else to do." He was waiting for Jatsume's reply. The real Ianseems to be already having chakra difficulties on maintaining a Wood Clone that long.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 am
zaruto sat on a tree branch.
he wanted to wait for hanzo to finally teach him about there kekkai genkai.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 am
*Hanzo arrived*

"Well Cain let's begin, now first let me see your sharingan"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:31 am
Zaruto jumped off the tree branch.
"Alright."

Zaruto closed his eyes, he concentrated easily and re-opened them.
He revealed blood-red eyes, with still only one toma.

"Pathetic.. i know."  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:39 am
Detachi entered the training grounds and saw the two Uchihas training. He decided to wait until it was over to complain to Hanzo...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:39 am
"No it's not you just haven't had the proper training"

*Hanzo built up some of his chakra*

"Ok this is not gonna be easy you could get hurt badly so are you sure your up to this?"  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 am
teddy watches .. and claps silently "bravo" he mumbled to himself  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games