Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 pm
Sengetsu stood at the gates...a single tear flowed down his face onto his chin then fell to th ground. He had just received terrible news, though late, he had now found out about Xiah's death. He walked into the gates, he needed to talk to Xantos.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 pm
Daisuke arrived at the gate a day after begining his trip from the Cloud, looking for his ANBU counterparts. His best guess was to go to the Hokages office.  

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 pm
A giant 3 headed snake came rushing towards the gates with great speed slamming into it breaking it.
It gave out a loud hiss as it used its three heads to rip the gates apart and it's tail to crush the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm
((DAMMIT HAVOCK!!))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:25 pm
*As Hanzo was leaving konoha to join akatsuki he noticed the snake come and destroy the gates. He used body flicker to vanish without being noticed. He hid in a nearby tree that was fairly tall and gave him a good overview of the scene.*
"Bushin no jutsu"
*He said as he made 10 clones of himself.*

"Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation"
*All 10 of the Hanzo's blew out ash which quickly covered the field 10x faster then it normally would.They then clicked there teeth to cause a explosion.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:26 pm
((Im a Jounin, ANBU member and very skilled uchiha I'll take care of this.))  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:29 pm
User Image

Phi comes into the Village and see a snake. Phi turns on his invisa Eye and turn invisible. Phi made a clone of himeself by using rock clone justu. The rock clone justu was also invisible. Phi runs into the destroyed gate un-notices and and goes somewhere in the Village.

(Im back but i really need to hide.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm
((you better stop attacking if you will join akatsuki cause i am part of it))

The snake lunged out of the way. Being a snake the speed was great and dodged the attack it now entered the village heading for the academy.

((destroying the future of konoha!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:34 pm
(Well it looks like I'll just have to kill you and make a open position)
*Hanzo body flickered infront of the snake about 20 feet back.*
"Im not letting you get past me so you might aswell get back."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:43 pm
User Image

(my body and chaka is invisible so it pointless to see me or secne me because there clones in the battle field flying everywhere.)

Phi turns around and heads for another village. Phi thinks to himself *Im sorry leaf village* Phi leaves for safety. *If sensei was here this be the right thing to do* Phi head out untrace.

xPhi-Phix

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 pm
((The academy!? That's where my NPC chuunin tutor is! Once again:
DAMMIT HAVOCK!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:46 pm
((dude i died like 3 times lost 7 right hands 3 eyes both legs 6 puppets and me hearing how are you certain ill stay dead! yes this is my 3rd body so i can hear again and my 3rd body had mangekyo sharingan so whoo! getting more parts soon))

The snake did not see hanzo and kept on its way rushing through the gates and is about to crush hanzo at the last moment it stopped to lunged towards the academy leaping about double it's length.

((see you in the academy))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 pm
(Oh Ill find a way Ill do it for Xiah...btw I posted in the academy)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:26 am
User Image

Phi walks back to the destroyed gate. "Man...." Phi thinks to himself, *Where is my squad.* Phi dissapears in the distance to the hokage's office.  

xPhi-Phix

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 pm
*Hanzo leaves with his group to snow*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games